Author Topic: Spaced Out Radio with Dave Scott  (Read 710738 times)

DaveScottSOR

• Hall Of Famer
  • Drone Pilot
    • Spaced Out Radio
Re: Spaced Out Radio with Dave Scott
« Reply #6360 on: June 28, 2021, 07:56:38 PM »
Great job on Friday with the super large panel, that is totally want I wanted for that night. Really enjoyed it and bonus points @DaveScottSOR playing air traffic control trying to distribute time to everyone with some real big talkative egos on set  ;D

Thank you so much!  I appreciate that.
Come give Spaced Out Radio a listen some time. We like the WOO!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #6361 on: June 29, 2021, 10:24:10 AM »
TONIGHT on Spaced Out Radio!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The Paranormal Road with Timothy Renner

Timothy Renner has written articles for several publications including Morbid Curiosity, Weird USA, and Weird Pennsylvania. His illustrations have appeared in fanzines, comics, magazines, books, and on many record covers. He plays and sings folk music with his band Stone Breath. To date they have released twelve full length albums and multiple EPs. Timothy has studied various paranormal phenomena centered in South Central Pennsylvania – with a particular focus on the legend of Toad Road and the Seven Gates of Hell.

Join us at Midnight ET/9pm Pacific
https://www.youtube.com/SpacedOutRadio
http://www.spacedoutradio.com
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6362 on: June 30, 2021, 01:36:32 PM »

Personal ET Contact with Mark Sims

Mark is a Spiritual Scientist and Harvard Business School Alumni. After graduating from Eastern Michigan University in 1986 with a degree in Computer-Aided Design (CAD), Mark worked for Sun Microsystems and established himself as an expert in 3D computer graphics with an emphasis on networking and computer security. In 1992 Mark left Sun to start Netrex, his first of three businesses. Netrex went on to become the largest Internet security consulting company in the world. While running Netrex, Mark began attending Harvard Business School’s Owners and Presidents Management Program in Cambridge starting in 1998 and graduated in 2000 (OPM 30). After selling Netrex in 1999, Mark retired and in 2004, Mark launched his second career into nanotechnology by starting Nanorex, a software company that developed the world’s first 3D molecular modeling program for designing and simulating advanced nano-scale machine systems. Mark retired a second time in 2009 and took up ballroom dancing and became an amateur champion in competitive ballroom dancing.
In 2012 Mark came across a video of ‘The Disclosure Project’, which prompted him to register and participate in a 6-day retreat to learn a meditative practice called the “CE-5 Protocol” that the organizer claimed could be used to establish contact to extraterrestrial intelligence. This resulted in a face-to-face contact experience that changed his life. After this event, Mark’s passion and focus shifted to supporting the healing of our planet, world peace and inviting people to connect with our star family so that the human family can finally learn of its true history and connection to advanced life throughout the universe.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6363 on: July 01, 2021, 11:14:01 AM »

Etherial Contact with Dandi Meyer

Dandi Meyer is a business owner in beautiful South Africa, where she is very successful with her company; Galeo Beauty – Hair Aesthetic Nail Salon.  Dandi has also studied for her PhD in Metaphysics at the University of Metaphysical Sciences. Dandi has traveled the world seeing sights most haven’t seen.  But her passion and desire is to enhance her spiritual and conscious connections with those around the universe.

Chimp_Covfefe

• KDWN
« Reply #6364 on: July 01, 2021, 12:43:09 PM »
You mean this Dandi?

@KSM

@DaveScottSOR, careful when you stand up today

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6365 on: July 01, 2021, 01:57:08 PM »
You mean this Dandi?

@KSM

THAT DANDI IS A DUDE!
LOOK AT THE DUDE HIPS!
THAT'S A DANDI DUDE!

Chimp_Covfefe

• KDWN
« Reply #6366 on: July 01, 2021, 06:04:11 PM »
THAT DANDI IS A DUDE!
LOOK AT THE DUDE HIPS!
THAT'S A DANDI DUDE!

I see what you mean, but (pun intended) what if it has no width but has a lot of depth?

Dave is going to be blushing

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6367 on: July 01, 2021, 06:35:23 PM »
You mean this Dandi?

@KSM

The singer for Jackyl and a short haired guy?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6368 on: July 01, 2021, 06:45:46 PM »
The singer for Jackyl and a short haired guy?

I thought it was Danny Simon from Jailhouse

Or Simon Daniels from Autograph

DaveScottSOR

• Hall Of Famer
  • Drone Pilot
    • Spaced Out Radio
« Reply #6369 on: July 01, 2021, 07:57:45 PM »
You mean this Dandi?

@KSM

LOL That's the one!

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #6370 on: July 01, 2021, 08:31:05 PM »
LOL That's the one!

If you ever get Science Bob in one of those numbers during an interview, I might consider giving you a Youtube Thumbs up.  ;D

DaveScottSOR

• Hall Of Famer
  • Drone Pilot
    • Spaced Out Radio
« Reply #6371 on: July 01, 2021, 08:50:23 PM »
If you ever get Science Bob in one of those numbers during an interview, I might consider giving you a Youtube Thumbs up.  ;D

Unfortunately I doubt that'll happen.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6372 on: July 02, 2021, 05:36:46 AM »
TONIGHT ON SPACED OUT RADIO!

The ET Connection with R Keith Andrews

On the first Friday of every month, ET Contactee R Keith Andrews discusses the purpose of aliens coming to Earth, and having contact with us. Keith is not only an ET Contactee, he’s also highly intuitive. Keith’s gifts have helped him help others for more than 30 years. Keith proclaims he has been in touch with more than 25 different Extraterrestrial species since childhood. He is a near death experiencer as well.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6373 on: July 03, 2021, 04:40:38 PM »
TONIGHT on Spaced Out Radio with Lynn Wallington, we welcome our guest, Samantha Mowat!

I have had the pleasure of being guided by various beings throughout my life. The angelic beings have always been with me, but they do not appear to me as humans with halo’s and wings, they appear as bodies of light. From a very young age I have been a contactee, which led me to study anything metaphysical I could get my hands on, even books about the occult; palmistry and tea leaf reading. I felt an urge to have a deeper understanding of what I was experiencing. Often as I slept I would astral project and find myself in a school like setting with other people. It was there that I first began to discover energy, I learnt how to manipulate it, to read it and to use it.

I focused on developing my abilities and I began to see a haze around plants, people, animals even objects, this was the beginning of my clairvoyance. Then I began to notice faeries around plants–especially flowers, then elementals began to came forward as I walked through the woods or near the water.

Although I am mainly clairvoyant (clear-seeing), I am also clairsentient (clear-sensing), claircognizant (clear-knowing), clairaudient(clear-hearing) and precognitive. I enjoy communicating with plants; animals and the mineral kingdom, as well as extraterrestrial and multidimensional beings. I have been fortunate in this life, I can recall more than a dozen past lives, I am able to lucid dream and have out of body experiences. I am not special for being able to do these things, rather these abilities are something that are contained within everyone, it is a matter of being willing to awknowledge that you have these capabilities and being willing to utilize them. The more I have accepted my gifts, the more beings that have came forward and so I began to understand the nature of our multidimensional reality that we co-exist within.

It is within the last two years that extraterrestrials/multidimensionals have come to be the primary focus; I have met Andromedens, Arcturians, Black Smoke Entities, Coneheads, Crystal beings, Golden Energy beings, Greys, Hybrids, Invisible beings, Light beings, Lyrans, Mantis/Mandid/Manta, Mushroom flower beings, Pleiadians, Reptilians (Tan, Green, Grey, Black), Whites and Wispy Smoke beings. I have found there to be a correlation between developing and nurturing your psychic abilities and increased contact. In order to prove the validity of energy work; the existance of energy beings such as angels, fairies, extraterrestrials, as well as parallel dimensions, past lives and even life after death, science and metaphysical science need to work hand in hand. They are two sources telling the same story but from different perspectives.

For me, bliss is expanding my awareness of the nature of reality, understanding energy and discovering the unknown. If you follow your bliss, the universe will open doors where there were only walls. It has for me and it will for you too. It is only a matter of following what puts you in a state of bliss then removing all beliefs as to why you can’t have it.

Looking back now, I can see how this is my life’s purpose and I am eternally grateful to remember that I am a Pleiadian starseed because once you know who you are, you an decide where you are going and what you are going to do.

Join us at 12a.m. ET/9p.m. PT at spacedoutradio.com or youtube.com/spacedoutradio

Chimp_Covfefe

• KDWN
« Reply #6374 on: July 04, 2021, 10:07:04 AM »
@DaveScottSOR

Will you sign my Jpeg?