Author Topic: ASK KSM anything  (Read 89327 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: ASK KSM anything
« Reply #1200 on: April 02, 2024, 10:26:33 AM »
The Eagles are crooks...

I don't have the link here as I watched the video on a different device, there is a YouTube channel called wings of Pegasus. The content producer, a guy called Phil, recently released evidence that the Eagles are pulling a Milli Vanilli.  I would find no better justice than a class action lawsuit wanting a refund for concert tickets...

I that just their more recent concert tours?  I've heard people making contemptuous comments about the Eagles when they've been mentioned since at least the early 1990s that I never heard anyone make about any other band, and that their music at face value didn't deserve, at least to me.  It's something specific about the Eagles that has really bugged a handful of people I've run into here and there over the years, and who consider themselves great audiophile music fans.  I always liked the Eagles, so it puzzled me, and I'd ask the person, but instead of any kind of answer I would get a look like it was something I was already supposed to know.  Anyway, it came up again recently.

One oblique response I got makes me wonder if it's because they're influenced by Gram Parsons, and they get all the credit of being a superband and he's somewhat forgotten?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1201 on: April 02, 2024, 03:43:58 PM »
Hey @KSM remember the incident last summer when my neighbor clipped a bunch of bushes and tree branches and threw the clippings into my yard?  And accused my lemon tree and rose bush of pushing their fence over?

So today I go out to retrieve the trash cans, and there's a big ass branch in my yard under some trees and along the fence line.  It's leaves tell me it's one of theirs, not mine.  Where it was laying, there was no way a branch would come down thru my trees right there, it had to be moved there.

So I go next door and find that kind of tree out in the front yard.  There is a spot on the street, sidewalk, and driveway with plenty of twigs and bark that would break off a big branch like that when it fell, I can see where the branch broke off from the tree right above all that, and more twigs and leaves it shed where it was clearly dragged up the street to my yard.

I was a lot less pleasant this time.  Once again the 90 year old lady won't listen, blames me, threatens me, and makes a bunch of irrelevant comments.  She goes back in the house and sends her son out.  And of course he lies about it, saying there was a gravel truck stopped there and then backed up, so they must have broken it off and just moved it off the street.  Still doesn't explain the debris where it was dragged, but hoping they got the message I let it go.  After we discussed that, we went to the back yard where their fence is still down, I showed him that the fence was fine where my lemon tree is and where the rose bush is - so they lied about those branches being the cause - and that where it collapsed was in between.  I showed him the rotten posts that broke off because last time someone rebuilt the fence they used untreated posts.

These people are mentally ill.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • Bro-Brah-Bruh-Bra-Bru-Broh
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1202 on: April 02, 2024, 04:07:50 PM »
Hey @KSM remember the incident last summer when my neighbor clipped a bunch of bushes and tree branches and threw the clippings into my yard?  And accused my lemon tree and rose bush of pushing their fence over?

So today I go out to retrieve the trash cans, and there's a big ass branch in my yard under some trees and along the fence line.  It's leaves tell me it's one of theirs, not mine.  Where it was laying, there was no way a branch would come down thru my trees right there, it had to be moved there.

So I go next door and find that kind of tree out in the front yard.  There is a spot on the street, sidewalk, and driveway with plenty of twigs and bark that would break off a big branch like that when it fell, I can see where the branch broke off from the tree right above all that, and more twigs and leaves it shed where it was clearly dragged up the street to my yard.

I was a lot less pleasant this time.  Once again the 90 year old lady won't listen, blames me, threatens me, and makes a bunch of irrelevant comments.  She goes back in the house and sends her son out.  And of course he lies about it, saying there was a gravel truck stopped there and then backed up, so they must have broken it off and just moved it off the street.  Still doesn't explain the debris where it was dragged, but hoping they got the message I let it go.  After we discussed that, we went to the back yard where their fence is still down, I showed him that the fence was fine where my lemon tree is and where the rose bush is - so they lied about those branches being the cause - and that where it collapsed was in between.  I showed him the rotten posts that broke off because last time someone rebuilt the fence they used untreated posts.

These people are mentally ill.
That very last part was what I was saying to myself while reading your post, but you beat me to it. And, yes, I absolutely remember the incident that seems to be ongoing. They are ACTUALLY now doing this in the 1st degree! You've made your point with them several times now but more and more it is evident that these people just don't care and trying to reason with them is like dealing with the BORG! Wow!

This is escalating to whatever the next level is.......

And what IS the next level?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1203 on: April 02, 2024, 04:33:59 PM »
That very last part was what I was saying to myself while reading your post, but you beat me to it...

That's ok, the people on the other side think *I'm* crazy.  Talking to them about their dog barking every day for hours on end - and basically right under my window so it echoes through the house - wasn't getting through to them.

You know what does get through?  Banging on the door at 2am Monday morning to go over it. 

I'm still shunned, and the dog's still quiet.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1204 on: April 02, 2024, 04:54:36 PM »
That's ok, the people on the other side think *I'm* crazy.  Talking to them about their dog barking every day for hours on end - and basically right under my window so it echoes through the house - wasn't getting through to them.

You know what does get through?  Banging on the door at 2am Monday morning to go over it. 

I'm still shunned, and the dog's still quiet.
Well at least the dog thing has been resolved. Who cares if they like you or not.  Hopefully Lily doesn't read that post.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1205 on: April 02, 2024, 05:24:09 PM »
... Who cares if they like you or not...

Yeah, they weren't expecting that. 

Saved me a few bucks not buying Girl Scout cookies this year too.   :o

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1206 on: April 02, 2024, 08:42:11 PM »
That very last part was what I was saying to myself while reading your post, but you beat me to it. And, yes, I absolutely remember the incident that seems to be ongoing. They are ACTUALLY now doing this in the 1st degree! You've made your point with them several times now but more and more it is evident that these people just don't care and trying to reason with them is like dealing with the BORG! Wow!

This is escalating to whatever the next level is.......

And what IS the next level?

8:30 here, it's 5 hours later, I wonder if today's blowup is still being discussed next door.  Can't wait for the meathead son-in-law to be informed that I drug him through the mud all over again and suggested him as the likely suspect today.

My new catchphrase:  Blame it on the gravel truck.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #1207 on: April 07, 2024, 08:39:09 PM »
KSM how are you doing today? Who would you like to interview on your podcast? It could be anyone from the beginning of time to NOW.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1208 on: April 29, 2024, 10:50:47 PM »
KSM how are you doing today? Who would you like to interview on your podcast? It could be anyone from the beginning of time to NOW.

@damon That's a good question. From here - Rikk or Walks At Night. Sean would be good, as well as a few others.

I am going to stand at my door while doing a show in the near future and invite any passer by in to be interviewed. Could get a great interview from a random stranger if I pick the right one. If we had homeless people in this area it could prove to be quite entertaining to walk up to one and ask them what their story is.

One day I'll get my wife on...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1209 on: April 30, 2024, 02:25:43 AM »
Get one of those little Zoom recorders and go to where the homeless are.
Merry Christmas

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1210 on: April 30, 2024, 08:38:50 AM »
Get one of those little Zoom recorders and go to where the homeless are.
I thought of that but going to them seems like alot of work, and I would want to film it as well. Such efforts would for sure intrude on my nice little life.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1211 on: May 05, 2024, 09:42:37 PM »
@KSM Today I bought an old cigar box at a library sale for 25c (plus a bunch of books and magazines, but this is about the contents of the box).

To get the box, I had to take what was inside, which was 98 dice.  7 red, 3 green, and the rest are the typical white with black spots.  9 of the white ones are smaller than the others.  They've all definitely been played with, a lot.  What do I do with 98 of these things, and who has 98 dice to donate?  (3 red ones say 'Fabulous Las Vegas' on them).

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1212 on: May 05, 2024, 10:15:35 PM »
@KSM Today I bought an old cigar box at a library sale for 25c (plus a bunch of books and magazines, but this is about the contents of the box).

To get the box, I had to take what was inside, which was 98 dice.  7 red, 3 green, and the rest are the typical white with black spots.  9 of the white ones are smaller than the others.  They've all definitely been played with, a lot.  What do I do with 98 of these things, and who has 98 dice to donate?  (3 red ones say 'Fabulous Las Vegas' on them).
Nice!

Tell you what I would do............. I would get crafty with those di' you speak of.  Blind-Glue them all together to form a statue of some sort to be placed on your mantle.

Or, over a beautiful 8-10 picture consider strategically placing them under glass to be mounted on the wall!

Or, paint pictures of Heater on each and send them to Miller (Mill Her) to use as BEN-WA balls.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1213 on: May 08, 2024, 03:58:00 PM »
@KSM - have you been down to watch the fun?
https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1788295664218099815

I see there's a new job title - Migrant Advocate
Merry Christmas

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1214 on: May 08, 2024, 04:05:02 PM »
@KSM - have you been down to watch the fun?
https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1788295664218099815

I see there's a new job title - Migrant Advocate
My day to day happenings for the most part take place here in my wonderful south Denver area and we just don't see any of it. And no, I did not know about this list of demands but I would  like to thank you for infuriating me as I begin work this evening.

I'll add this to my rant on 60 or 61 for this weekend.