Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM With Richard Syrett  (Read 11746 times)

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM With Richard Syrett
« Reply #165 on: May 11, 2024, 05:28:30 AM »
And Tommee addressed Richard as SIR. Is this Syrett cracking the whip?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #166 on: May 11, 2024, 07:44:23 AM »
Maybe Tommee is planning a coup and is setting the battlespace.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #167 on: May 11, 2024, 08:36:24 AM »
Richard Syrett hosted Friday night open lines and amazingly none of Noory's regular callers got in for once!

I caught a few minutes. That lady sounded like she might've been suffering from some mental issues. It was not what she was saying, but how she was saying it. Instead of a flowing conversation it was Blurting out scenarios or something it was weird to me.

I do think Richard is the logical best host to inherit the program. I still think that. I think.

If the sad pack would stop calling, I know listening would be more pleasant. It would be great if one of the guests would interrupt Cornholio and tell him "yada, yada, yada" and reject that bullshit self-aggrandizing intro.
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #168 on: May 11, 2024, 11:36:36 AM »
I caught a few minutes. That lady sounded like she might've been suffering from some mental issues. It was not what she was saying, but how she was saying it. Instead of a flowing conversation it was Blurting out scenarios or something it was weird to me.

I do think Richard is the logical best host to inherit the program. I still think that. I think.

If the sad pack would stop calling, I know listening would be more pleasant. It would be great if one of the guests would interrupt Cornholio and tell him "yada, yada, yada" and reject that bullshit self-aggrandizing intro.

The first segment guest was DDE's great granddaughter, and she's a major loon.  My favorite part was her explaining the Majestic 12 group surrendered to the Germans/Dracos (aliens) to end WW2 and Ike didn't know it until after he assumed the presidency.