Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12223654 times)

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
Re: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade
« Reply #138780 on: December 24, 2023, 09:35:29 PM »
I checked and was still able to hear the last show on my Android device. She was still selling subscriptions at $4.99 a month.

Man, if she could have turned off that fake BS, she could have been a contender... Unfortunately, her mind was too much like Falkie's. 

Nah... Nevermind.

Neither link for the last free show works for me. Not that it's all That important.
 ::)
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

Norm

• Elluminati
« Reply #138781 on: December 24, 2023, 10:24:59 PM »
Neither link for the last free show works for me. Not that it's all That important.

Heather was allegedly spotted recently at a Las Vegas truck stop hanging around the back parking lot. Although not a confirmed sighting a driver believed it was her from posted photos he saw on the internet. He did not make contact with her.

i=tZcRoty3vrtvQmDq

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #138782 on: December 24, 2023, 10:29:13 PM »
HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HEATHER WADE MERRY CHRISTMAS 🤶 🎄 ♥️  HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖
I'M ALPHA AF

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #138783 on: December 24, 2023, 10:31:39 PM »
Heather was allegedly spotted recently at a Las Vegas truck stop hanging around the back parking lot. Although not a confirmed sighting a driver believed it was her from posted photos he saw on the internet. He did not make contact with her.

i=tZcRoty3vrtvQmDq
Those trade-for-sex thigh tattoos are a dead giveaway...

Speaking of dead giveaways...
Eh, nevermind...

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #138784 on: December 25, 2023, 12:52:45 AM »

Or you could just go to Archive.org and listen to all her shows.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #138785 on: December 29, 2023, 09:56:13 PM »
I Sat at the bar. The Pahrump Nugget was ringing and loud. Dozens of winners and losers.  The bar smelled of old, wet wood. It was like going back in time to 1984. You could feel and smell the spilled beer on the floor. The bartender, a replica of a younger Dolly Parton. An old man with a large white beard sat to my right and across me a drunken old cowboy with a huge mustache. As I looked around, I could see the big hats, belt buckles and guns all around the room.  ABBA was playing dimly. I turned around and glanced at the door, two swinging wooden doors sprung open. The mysterious woman walked into the light. It was Heather Wade.  She wore a long red beautiful dress, long beautiful hair. She walked slowly, looking down, but smiling as if she had seen a ghost.  She approached me and said " Hi Miller. Is this seat taken?" I laughed out Loud and waved at the bartender, again.  "Two Coors Light Please" we both laughed at eachother and began to tell stories into the night. Wanna take a ride?
I'M ALPHA AF

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #138786 on: December 29, 2023, 10:01:27 PM »
I Sat at the bar. The Pahrump Nugget was ringing and loud. Dozens of winners and losers.  The bar smelled of old, wet wood. It was like going back in time to 1984. You could feel and smell the spilled beer on the floor. The bartender, a replica of a younger Dolly Parton. An old man with a large white beard sat to my right and across me a drunken old cowboy with a huge mustache. As I looked around, I could see the big hats, belt buckles and guns all around the room.  ABBA was playing dimly. I turned around and glanced at the door, two swinging wooden doors sprung open. The mysterious woman walked into the light. It was Heather Wade.  She wore a long red beautiful dress, long beautiful hair. She walked slowly, looking down, but smiling as if she had seen a ghost.  She approached me and said " Hi Miller. Is this seat taken?" I laughed out Loud and waved at the bartender, again.  "Two Coors Light Please" we both laughed at eachother and began to tell stories into the night. Wanna take a ride?

Damn, that is hot.

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #138787 on: December 31, 2023, 01:13:33 AM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖  HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖  HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖  HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHER WADE.   HEATHER WADE IS LOVE ❤️ 😍 💖 
I'M ALPHA AF

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #138788 on: December 31, 2023, 10:16:15 AM »
Sooooo... Big Brother YouTube on my Smart Spy TV, through an unlogged in account has been making recommendations of videos with a similar title... Don't move to Pahrump.

Most of the videos are referring to a way overpriced market and there's some new construction going on there that is going to help crash that market. There are a few people who also say they love Pahrump, but be prepared for dust storms, 110° summers, etc.

If real estate crashes due to the economic conditions set by those currently in power, Pahrump is going to fall a lot harder than the proper Las Vegas Valley. I also like its proximity to Mount Charleston. Driving uphill can drop the temperatures by 40° and that was always a fun trip although I did it when I had kids and that might have changed how I perceived it.

I have seen some wonderful properties coming up, corner lots with out buildings and ranch style designs that seem like they could be really nice places to set up a greenhouse and a couple of cisterns for gray water and rainwater.

I also have been curious why more people don't build basements in high desert locations. It was explained in one of these videos as a condition, I forget the term, but it's not like normal sand. It's more like flour and it's really bad for foundations. Apparently it continually settles and that can go on for decades. That might be why you see people like Art Bell putting manufactured homes up.

Eh, nevermind...

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #138789 on: January 09, 2024, 03:08:25 PM »
Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!