Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 850649 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #10245 on: May 02, 2024, 11:00:34 PM »

typical Hollywood liberal, hates Trump, says Reagan was a bad president and Biden is 'a nice man but quiet'

he's sharp for his age but he has repeated himself, has told Noory 3 times how much he enjoys Coast and how he's going to subscribe to Coast Insider.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #10246 on: May 02, 2024, 11:19:30 PM »
typical Hollywood liberal, hates Trump, says Reagan was a bad president and Biden is 'a nice man but quiet'

he's sharp for his age...

He can't be that sharp.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10247 on: May 03, 2024, 12:05:28 AM »

jesus Noory is an old fogey, he's a Baby Boomer according to his birth year 1950 but he sounds so old, the trouble is Noory was suffocated by his mother and he basically became a contemporary of his mother who is 95, he never talks about childhood friends other than the lie he was good at baseball and tried out for the Detroit Tigers.

so he asked George Schlatter if he ever worked with or met Sam Kinnison. Schlatter said yes and asked Noory if he had met him. Noory responds 'No I didn't but I would watch his skits on the Johnny Carson show.'

WTF? Skits? Sam Kinnison skits? George Carlin and Richard Pryor's skits?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10248 on: May 03, 2024, 12:25:25 AM »
Noory has added a new c2cam guest host coming up Sat night - is he losing one of the others?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10249 on: May 03, 2024, 12:29:15 AM »
Noory has added a new c2cam guest host coming up Sat night - is he losing one of the others?

i wondered that too or if due to Ian's death they decided to add another weekend host to the mix. i hope they dumped Connie Willis or Lee Cigar.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10250 on: May 03, 2024, 01:35:48 AM »

second guest is one of Hoagland's cronies, Robert Morningstar, who's always full of shit. if there aren't enough callers lined up Noory's going to bail before the top of the hour I bet.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10251 on: May 03, 2024, 01:48:51 AM »

lol he did bail and he tried to use Morningstar's health as an excuse 'Robert I hope you're healing from your surgery.' Morningstar ignored the comment, plugged his Rumble account and then suddenly we're in the middle of an old interview with Bill the fraud exorcist.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10252 on: May 03, 2024, 03:28:04 AM »
i wondered that too or if due to Ian's death they decided to add another weekend host to the mix. i hope they dumped Connie Willis or Lee Cigar.
No such luck - Connie is hosting Fri night so yep the new host is most likely to replace Ian.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #10253 on: May 03, 2024, 03:39:18 AM »
Anyone have hope the new host could be good?
Merry Christmas

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #10254 on: May 03, 2024, 04:15:42 AM »
Anyone have hope the new host could be good?

The new host is this Berra guy out of AZ.  Never heard of him but he'd have to be at least at a Siegel level of mediocrity. 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #10255 on: May 03, 2024, 01:54:51 PM »
He can't be that sharp.

He was sharp enough to sidestep the issue when the lady called him out for it. She was completely right correct. He was complaining about something that his team created. A comedy vampire of political correctness and cancel culture.

Oh well...
Eh, nevermind...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10256 on: May 03, 2024, 01:59:23 PM »
The new host is this Berra guy out of AZ.  Never heard of him but he'd have to be at least at a Siegel level of mediocrity.

Grampa @DaveSchrader would be a good choice considering his growth and credibility... Oh, hold it, that is exactly why Dave would not take the gig...  Hahaha!
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10257 on: May 03, 2024, 04:51:20 PM »
This new guy appears to be a lot younger than all the other current c2c hosts?
Ah I see on that wiki page he is 55 - so still middle aged but a lot younger than Noory, Knapp, etc. Probably similar age to Connie Willis and Richard Syrett?

He is listed as being a producer for a radio show for a San Diego FM rock station KGB back in the late 1980s.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10258 on: May 03, 2024, 05:07:52 PM »
DSC was real big in San Diego. So being a producer for that show is a great résumé item.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10259 on: May 03, 2024, 10:56:10 PM »
Tonight's c2cam show appears to be a replay of a show from a week ago (4/26/2024) with guest host Richard Syrett and guest Isaac Weishaupt.
The schedule however shows Connie Willis hosting for tonight - maybe she had a last minute tech problem and the network went to a replay of this week old show instead?