Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 336139 times)

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #2280 on: November 18, 2018, 06:48:44 PM »
When the music’s over don’t turn out the light.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

#StayTuned
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #2281 on: November 18, 2018, 09:43:30 PM »
When the music’s over don’t turn out the light.

#StayTuned

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #2282 on: November 18, 2018, 09:50:44 PM »
Pony, Dynamo, and WR...well done.

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
  • Run Airyn... Run and don't look back...
« Reply #2283 on: November 18, 2018, 10:31:26 PM »
Wow... My karma seems to take a pretty good hit every time I post on BG mentioning what an bunch of hypocrites appear to podcast.  Even better is that the same people who say "those people over at Bellgab sure are fixated on us" are the same ones reading there, and then digging up a profile here to click on a button.

Let me save you the time so that I am nice and close to the top (or you could always just bookmark me and set your alarm for 8 hours.)  ::)  And, I'll say it again: I find the podcast to be petty, catty, hypocritical and adolescent (in case you missed my post "over there", I compared the hosts to my sisters friends at age 12.)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #2284 on: November 19, 2018, 03:15:29 AM »
Wow... My karma seems to take a pretty good hit every time I post on BG mentioning what an bunch of hypocrites appear to podcast.  Even better is that the same people who say "those people over at Bellgab sure are fixated on us" are the same ones reading there, and then digging up a profile here to click on a button.

Let me save you the time so that I am nice and close to the top (or you could always just bookmark me and set your alarm for 8 hours.)  ::)  And, I'll say it again: I find the podcast to be petty, catty, hypocritical and adolescent (in case you missed my post "over there", I compared the hosts to my sisters friends at age 12.)

Thanks for your feedback. I didn’t smite you btw, everyone has their opinion, and I am glad that we can say what we feel :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2285 on: November 19, 2018, 03:16:33 AM »

Ty!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #2286 on: November 19, 2018, 04:35:41 AM »
Thanks so much.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #2287 on: November 19, 2018, 05:48:37 AM »

@WOTR I believe the “hosts” that you’re referencing, decided to do their own thing away from The Bartcast. I was told that they’ve made that pretty clear. Best of luck to them. I’m sure that you can find them posting up a storm in the Legacy Squatter thread. The 24/7 Squatter Poop Report really isn’t my thing, so I don’t really read all the posts there but I do chime in from time to time when I catch something that interests me or someone that I’d like to chat with at the time.

As for Ellgab and or Bellgab, here’s a quick News Flash - I’m kinda fond of both and you won’t see me trash talking either one. Quiet a few of us all interact and cut up on the Tweeter sometimes too. Want to talk about Karma and Smites, check out Miller’s. He gets crucified in that department. I’m one of the few that slaps the karma button on the guy because I can appreciate his slap stick approach to humor and understand that he’s got his own shtick.

So go set your clock for 2 hours and I’ll smack your Karma button again.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #2288 on: November 19, 2018, 06:10:25 AM »

Lucy I’m home! You got some splaining to do.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2289 on: November 19, 2018, 07:04:35 AM »
@WOTR I believe the “hosts” that you’re referencing, decided to do their own thing away from The Bartcast. I was told that they’ve made that pretty clear. Best of luck to them. I’m sure that you can find them posting up a storm in the Legacy Squatter thread. The 24/7 Squatter Poop Report really isn’t my thing, so I don’t really read all the posts there but I do chime in from time to time when I catch something that interests me or someone that I’d like to chat with at the time.

As for Ellgab and or Bellgab, here’s a quick News Flash - I’m kinda fond of both and you won’t see me trash talking either one. Quiet a few of us all interact and cut up on the Tweeter sometimes too. Want to talk about Karma and Smites, check out Miller’s. He gets crucified in that department. I’m one of the few that slaps the karma button on the guy because I can appreciate his slap stick approach to humor and understand that he’s got his own shtick.

The BartCast was a lot of fun but issues beyond everyone’s control made it difficult to proceed with it in the former incarnation. A big shout out of thanks to @Bart Ell for making it so much fun and it gave me a really interesting insight into the world of interviews and such.

I hope I get to do something fun like this with @Bart Ell again :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2290 on: November 19, 2018, 08:35:28 PM »
The BartCast was a lot of fun but issues beyond everyone’s control made it difficult to proceed with it in the former incarnation. A big shout out of thanks to @Bart Ell for making it so much fun and it gave me a really interesting insight into the world of interviews and such.

I hope I get to do something fun like this with @Bart Ell again :)

Appreciate it all DH.  I did turn it on again for a minute or two last time.  I guess I just wish that it would move beyond Heather.  To be honest (I may kick myself for this) you have a good voice, a great accent, and seem to be quite intelligent.  It just seems that the show is a little bit of a one trick pony(boy.)  I don't think I have ever tuned in to hear anything aside form ragging on Heather- and it really does sound catty. 

That said, I'm guessing that I am not your intended audience...

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2291 on: November 19, 2018, 08:38:30 PM »

Thanks @BartEllProducer ... I have to confess that I have not really kept up.  I thought that the show was these hosts...  Hard to separate the association.

Is it only a 2 hour black-out period now?  That will help me to upset Brig and get her back to neutral karma faster...  ;)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2292 on: November 19, 2018, 10:44:52 PM »

Appreciate it all DH.  I did turn it on again for a minute or two last time.  I guess I just wish that it would move beyond Heather.  To be honest (I may kick myself for this) you have a good voice, a great accent, and seem to be quite intelligent.  It just seems that the show is a little bit of a one trick pony(boy.)  I don't think I have ever tuned in to hear anything aside form ragging on Heather- and it really does sound catty. 

That said, I'm guessing that I am not your intended audience...

Thanks for your words, I spose sometimes the trick is the one people want to see/hear at that time - when/if the Wade stuff fades we can move onto other stuff.

I’d hate to ignore the skein of content whilst it is fruitful :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Marisa

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the opposite of love is indifference
« Reply #2293 on: November 21, 2018, 10:09:12 AM »
Wow... My karma seems to take a pretty good hit

don't be so sensitive

Marisa

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the opposite of love is indifference
« Reply #2294 on: November 21, 2018, 10:10:49 AM »
The BartCast was a lot of fun but issues beyond everyone’s control made it difficult to proceed with it in the former incarnation.

that's not what I heard