Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 336338 times)

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #705 on: September 02, 2018, 04:21:22 AM »
Careful, or Bart will end up with large segments of women we find attractive.  ;D
Oh the humanity. Surrounded by attractive women of varying ages. How ever will I carry on? Lol. Was so nice to meet you.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #706 on: September 02, 2018, 04:22:43 AM »
Fun Bartcast today!  Winnie was a great guest and it was fun hearing Dave interject in the background!  Awesome job, PBS and wr250!
Thank you! Winnie was fun and I look forward to interviewing them together. Lol.

Low Tide Alien

• KNYE
« Reply #707 on: September 02, 2018, 04:26:30 AM »
Thank you! Winnie was fun and I look forward to interviewing them together. Lol.

That will be a really fun show!  Looking forward to that!  Next week with Dave Scott should be fun, too!  He appears to have a great sense of humor!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #708 on: September 02, 2018, 04:26:41 AM »
Oh the humanity. Surrounded by attractive women of varying ages. How ever will I carry on? Lol. Was so nice to meet you.

How long can PBS spend gushing about Christina Hendricks?  ;)
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #709 on: September 02, 2018, 05:18:23 AM »
Big thanks to @ponyboysunset @wr250 @Bart Ell and more! It was a lot of fun minus the skype issues #neverfails Can't wait to pop back on and hopefully we can work something out where @DaveSchrader and I can be on at the same time! #MatchGame
your welcome .
i dont think it was skype that was the problem, i had skype over my cell connection, and my internet seemed to be flaking out a bit :( .
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #710 on: September 02, 2018, 06:53:26 AM »
Careful, or Bart will end up with large segments of women we find attractive.  ;D

By “large segments” are you talking about using the mail system to ship body parts to Bart Ell?  I must advise against that.
Are we having fun yet?

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #711 on: September 02, 2018, 07:06:16 AM »
By “large segments” are you talking about using the mail system to ship body parts to Bart Ell?  I must advise against that.

Thanks for volunteering to pick those up. The lab scientists are standing by.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

steve

• KDWN
  • I like bacon
« Reply #712 on: September 02, 2018, 07:41:48 AM »

That reminds me of Pieces of Art ... perhaps they're meant to match large segments of women?
I cleaned up my masturbating ghost problem by using Wood Spirit

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #713 on: September 02, 2018, 07:47:39 AM »

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #714 on: September 02, 2018, 08:07:21 AM »
Thank you

I could not listen to the show live.

Listening now.
i  fixed the intro, and as best i could fixed what i could. no actual content was removed despite foreigner playing the 1st 30 secs to a minute.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #715 on: September 02, 2018, 08:10:12 AM »
i  fixed the intro, and as best i could fixed what i could. no actual content was removed despite foreigner playing the 1st 30 secs to a minute.

You cut out some Foreigner?  You are as Cold as Ice man................

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #716 on: September 02, 2018, 11:22:32 AM »
I ended up downloading Discord to my desktop. That worked out the sound issue for me.
I will try that, thanks! I think I have to start over with discord. It keeps telling me to claim my account and when I enter my email it says it's already registered. I have no record of a password and I am careful about that and I  can't find a recover password thing on the site. Oh well, I'll figure it out when I have time. Thanks again, Spookcat!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #717 on: September 02, 2018, 11:31:28 AM »
Big thanks to @ponyboysunset @wr250 @Bart Ell and more! It was a lot of fun minus the skype issues #neverfails Can't wait to pop back on and hopefully we can work something out where @DaveSchrader and I can be on at the same time! #MatchGame

Had to wait a day to hear the show. So great to hear your take on things. I had  no problems with the sound. Hope you may return with your husband. Thank you and @ponyboysunset @wr250 @Bart Ell.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #718 on: September 03, 2018, 12:55:11 PM »
I will try that, thanks! I think I have to start over with discord. It keeps telling me to claim my account and when I enter my email it says it's already registered. I have no record of a password and I am careful about that and I  can't find a recover password thing on the site. Oh well, I'll figure it out when I have time. Thanks again, Spookcat!
I think I got it set up correctly, finally, but I won't be able to do the next Bartcast. Soon, though, I hope!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #719 on: September 03, 2018, 04:41:20 PM »
Tech issues are all resolved!  Big thanks to @Moosie for her patience and time with me today. Also thanks to @wr250 for his help testing.