Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 336020 times)

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the propinquity of moving electrons
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #1020 on: September 22, 2018, 04:15:36 PM »
And also much respect for how Dynamo and PBS handled the interview.

Praise Bart more than ever for a real awakening.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1021 on: September 22, 2018, 04:17:15 PM »
Discord invite for the aftershow?
Are we having fun yet?

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #1022 on: September 22, 2018, 04:17:42 PM »
Great show, everyone. WOW, just WOW!

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #1023 on: September 22, 2018, 04:34:49 PM »
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1024 on: September 22, 2018, 05:06:19 PM »

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #1026 on: September 22, 2018, 05:20:59 PM »
Thanks!

Thanks so much for the Bartcast tonight.. PBS, Dynamohum and Wr250 did a wonderful job.. sorry i had to leave after chat.. not feeling too well. have a goodnight.. thanks Bart Ell    :)  @ponyboysunset @DynamoHum @wr250 @Bart Ell

Lonevoice

• KDWN
« Reply #1027 on: September 22, 2018, 07:39:11 PM »
This was one of the most riveting casts ever.  When Airyn came on so unexpectedly, sobbing through her written statement, my hair stood on end.  She was so genuine and so raw that I felt a bit like a voyeur, like no one should be so casually listening to such an emotionally intimate, raw expression of grief and betrayal.  It was hard to hear, but if she could be brave enough to do this because it was that important to her to be heard, then it was owed to her to listen.

Thank you, @ponyboysunset and @DynamoHum for treating a grieving, obviously devastated, human being with so much sensitivity and quiet compassion.  You were both outstanding.

Thank you, @wr250 for your technical expertise.  Thank you, @BartEllProducer for what appears to be some very heavy behind-the-scenes lifting to bring outstanding guests to this show.

Of course, praise Bart Ell for providing this platform. 

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #1028 on: September 22, 2018, 07:39:26 PM »
Thanks so much for the Bartcast tonight.. PBS, Dynamohum and Wr250 did a wonderful job.. sorry i had to leave after chat.. not feeling too well. have a goodnight.. thanks Bart Ell    :)  @ponyboysunset @DynamoHum @wr250 @Bart Ell

Good seeing you, it was a wonderful chat!
Praise BE

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #1029 on: September 22, 2018, 07:52:41 PM »
This was one of the most riveting casts ever.  When Airyn came on so unexpectedly, sobbing through her written statement, my hair stood on end.  She was so genuine and so raw that I felt a bit like a voyeur, like no one should be so casually listening to such an emotionally intimate, raw expression of grief and betrayal.  It was hard to hear, but if she could be brave enough to do this because it was that important to her to be heard, then it was owed to her to listen.

Thank you, @ponyboysunset and @DynamoHum for treating a grieving, obviously devastated, human being with so much sensitivity and quiet compassion.  You were both outstanding.

Thank you, @wr250 for your technical expertise.  Thank you, @BartEllProducer for what appears to be some very heavy behind-the-scenes lifting to bring outstanding guests to this show.

Of course, praise Bart Ell for providing this platform.

Thank you. We are all just glad that their message got out. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #1030 on: September 22, 2018, 07:57:57 PM »
thank you all for listening. we do appreciate it.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Lonevoice

• KDWN
« Reply #1031 on: September 22, 2018, 08:04:53 PM »
Thank you. We are all just glad that their message got out. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family.
That Airyn chose the bartcast on which to release her statement speaks volumes.  Thank you for all you're doing. That you're doing it so quietly is amazing, and much appreciated.  Thoughts of comfort and healing go out to the family.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1032 on: September 22, 2018, 08:18:28 PM »
That Airyn chose the bartcast on which to release her statement speaks volumes.  Thank you for all you're doing. That you're doing it so quietly is amazing, and much appreciated.  Thoughts of comfort and healing go out to the family.

I thought @ponyboysunset and @DynamoHum did an excellent job. Out of the myriad of questions that were thrown around I believe they asked the right ones and did it in a very respectful manner.

Whew. What a day.
Are we having fun yet?

Lonevoice

• KDWN
« Reply #1033 on: September 22, 2018, 08:37:41 PM »
I thought @ponyboysunset and @DynamoHum did an excellent job. Out of the myriad of questions that were thrown around I believe they asked the right ones and did it in a very respectful manner.

Whew. What a day.
Yes, it definitely was.  At the end of the day I’ll be haunted by the pain in Airyn’s voice.  Having lost a lifemate, I can touch the emotions around those memories.  But the idea of going through that pain while raising an infant and young daughter alone in the desert, so far from family and home? No, can’t imagine that.  She’s an incredible woman.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1034 on: September 22, 2018, 09:22:43 PM »
I just need to say the true disrespect @Jedimiller showed Karen and Airyn was beyond any scope I could imagine. You are truly the lowest form of life I have ever encountered. You are a sick and twisted person and you are lucky I am not running ellgab, I would ban your ass. But What I can do is block you everywhere I can.

@Bart Ell said it was someone using his name in the chat.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.