Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 336245 times)

Metron

• Nursery Resident
  • KIDD
  • the propinquity of moving electrons
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #1065 on: September 23, 2018, 09:09:17 AM »
WR you did fabulously. We were flying on the seats of our pants. I’m sending you good thoughts my friend. You are our rock on Team BartCast!

Each and every one of you did so well and thank you all for the enlightenment.

Now let's starve the psychic vampire of any more energy.

So mote it be.

:)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #1066 on: September 23, 2018, 09:14:20 AM »
arguing with online trolls is stupid. all they will do is drag you down to their level, then beat you with their experience in being stupid.

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” ― Mark Twain.

Thankful and grateful to have you here and working behind the scenes on The BartCast show.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1067 on: September 23, 2018, 09:50:19 AM »
I tried to get this through to you yesterday White Crow - this was no act.

Karen's recollections jibe with every other time I've heard her speak, albeit this time she was peeved, big time.

And Airyn's heartbreaking written statement was no act either.

Furthermore she was candid in saying that Art sprang the cuckshed thing on everyone without warning.

Head in game man, head in game... :-\

And do NOT feed HLW any more energy.

So now we move to point on the timeline when the newly converted lecture the others...

None of this contradicts anything in the post you responded to.  And I'm not White Crow

yorkshire pud

• KDWN
« Reply #1068 on: September 23, 2018, 09:56:51 AM »
I listened to part of the podcast yesterday and at first (Because I was in the other room) didn't realise it was Airyn who was on the call. A lesson I think in unintended consequences with the ongoing pandering to the one who shall not be named's (TOWSNBN) narcissism. It was frankly heartbreaking and had a voyeur aspect listening to a clearly shattered widow saying what shouldn't have to be said and should be obvious to anyone with a scintilla of empathy and compassion.

How did it come to this? I have my own theories but best left unsaid.  :(

What happens now then? Remove the oxygen that keeps the ongoing spat/battle/clash of egos going? FWIW Airyn will one day learn to live with her loss, her daughter shouldn't have to be asking what suicide means; I mean really?? I know it's something of a meme now, but thinking of the children might be apposite in this instance folks, but no doubt various parties declaring how twue they are to Art Bell (and legacy) will sadly win the day.

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
« Reply #1069 on: September 23, 2018, 10:07:35 AM »
I listened to part of the podcast yesterday and at first (Because I was in the other room) didn't realise it was Airyn who was on the call. A lesson I think in unintended consequences with the ongoing pandering to the one who shall not be named's (TOWSNBN) narcissism. It was frankly heartbreaking and had a voyeur aspect listening to a clearly shattered widow saying what shouldn't have to be said and should be obvious to anyone with a scintilla of empathy and compassion.

How did it come to this? I have my own theories but best left unsaid.  :(

What happens now then? Remove the oxygen that keeps the ongoing spat/battle/clash of egos going? FWIW Airyn will one day learn to live with her loss, her daughter shouldn't have to be asking what suicide means; I mean really?? I know it's something of a meme now, but thinking of the children might be apposite in this instance folks, but no doubt various parties declaring how twue they are to Art Bell (and legacy) will sadly win the day.

ikr?

...  All publicity, is GOOD publicity.

Hobo_Bob

• Cuckshacker
  • KIDD
« Reply #1070 on: September 23, 2018, 12:39:28 PM »
I know they're merely amateurs (although PBS seems to be open to a bigger gig  ;)), however a few points of advice before I take an ice-pick to my eardrums for the next podcast:
1.) Dynamo_Hum needs to quit with the pause and sigh routine before any emotional or dramatic comment. This major annoyance is right on par or above anything Heater Wad does.
2.) PBS, don't ever believe (no matter what anyone else here tells you) that you are either a writer or broadcaster with any talent above amateur. As long as you know your place then everything is fine.
3.) The many Yeahs have to go as well. See #1 above. Yeah?....yeah..yeah..yeah/yeah/yeah...yeah!

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #1071 on: September 23, 2018, 12:56:49 PM »
I know they're merely amateurs (although PBS seems to be open to a bigger gig  ;)), however a few points of advice before I take an ice-pick to my eardrums for the next podcast:
1.) Dynamo_Hum needs to quit with the pause and sigh routine before any emotional or dramatic comment. This major annoyance is right on par or above anything Heater Wad does.
2.) PBS, don't ever believe (no matter what anyone else here tells you) that you are either a writer or broadcaster with any talent above amateur. As long as you know your place then everything is fine.
3.) The many Yeahs have to go as well. See #1 above. Yeah?....yeah..yeah..yeah/yeah/yeah...yeah!

Thanks Bob <dramatic pause> I’ll definitely take that on board - thanks for taking the time <sighs> to reach out :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1072 on: September 23, 2018, 12:57:59 PM »
Thanks Bob <dramatic pause> I’ll definitely take that on board - thanks for taking the time <sighs> to reach out :)

Yeah
Are we having fun yet?

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #1073 on: September 23, 2018, 01:00:17 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #1074 on: September 23, 2018, 01:01:03 PM »
You did great!

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #1075 on: September 23, 2018, 01:03:02 PM »
Thanks all. Hopefully we helped the family.
You did great too!  Fantastic job; I know it must have been difficult, what with the subject matter and who you had on the line too..  Kudos. 

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #1076 on: September 23, 2018, 01:03:08 PM »
Thanks so much for listening. Yeah. Lol

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #1077 on: September 23, 2018, 01:03:37 PM »
.....snip...........

Right there, belies your actual intent to start shit and hurt people, rendered in the guise of rational opinion.

Welcome to Ellgab, post often, praise BE.
Praise BE

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #1078 on: September 23, 2018, 01:03:42 PM »
You did great too!  Fantastic job; I know it must have been difficult, what with the subject matter and who you had on the line too..  Kudos.
Hardest podcast I have ever done. Thank you so much!

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #1079 on: September 23, 2018, 01:04:36 PM »
Thanks so much for listening. Yeah. Lol

That is the professional point. Any ears are good ears no matter what comes out of their pie holes.
Praise BE