Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 336070 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #1155 on: September 25, 2018, 12:21:20 PM »
I've wanted to hear from Karen for a long time, and you guys did a great job making her, and Airyn, feel comfortable and welcome, so, thank you.  It's as bad as we feared and, you're right, any satisfaction at having guessed correctly is fleeting.

I think Art had mommy issues.  Remember that lady boss who owned a LV radio station he fought with all the time, but valued extremely?  Karen was picked to fill that role, and I think there's a good chance Art brought Heather in precisely because it would upset Mama Bear -- just an overgrown man-child acting out.

Maybe he liked women fighting over him.

Edited to add, thanks for your kind words!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

K_Dubb

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1156 on: September 25, 2018, 12:29:27 PM »
Thanks Kdubb. I think you are right on there and some of the best analysis I have heard. BTW they released more of her face in a photo that is in the MITD thread. So I fear your theory has been debunked. It's too bad, I really liked it.  ;)

Ha I saw it!  You have to admit, the poor guy at the counter looks a bit like her future if she makes the wrong choice in the face/ass dilemma.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #1157 on: September 25, 2018, 12:30:55 PM »
Ha I saw it!  You have to admit, the poor guy at the counter looks a bit like her future if she makes the wrong choice in the face/ass dilemma.
hahahahahahaha I do agree with that! It's good to see you around kdubb.

K_Dubb

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1158 on: September 25, 2018, 12:49:32 PM »

Edited to add, thanks for your kind words!

Oh I think that's pretty clear.  And each of those women should have known what they were signing up for.  This is a harem squabble after the sultan dies, and the dowager empress always wins.

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #1159 on: September 25, 2018, 01:11:28 PM »
Two of the core needs that drove Art over the years was a high priority on the need of significance and connection. Women fighting over him gives him both. The core need of uncertainty/variety was also a driving force although a bit lower in priority...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1160 on: September 25, 2018, 01:39:42 PM »
Thanks Kdubb. I think you are right on there and some of the best analysis I have heard.
+1
Eh, nevermind...

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
« Reply #1161 on: September 25, 2018, 01:52:35 PM »
Thanks Kdubb. I think you are right on there and some of the best analysis I have heard. BTW they released more of her face in a photo that is in the MITD thread. So I fear your theory has been debunked. It's too bad, I really liked it.  ;)

I'm sure there's a lot to that but I think HW was there to mess with Airyn too. People with COPD can get cranky and maybe she started to boss him around a bit to take better care of himself etc. They probably didn't have a great marriage anyway, Art being old and hideous and having nothing in common with her, and the bloom could have gone off that rose a long time ago.

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
« Reply #1162 on: September 25, 2018, 01:57:01 PM »
Oh I think that's pretty clear.  And each of those women should have known what they were signing up for.  This is a harem squabble after the sultan dies, and the dowager empress always wins.

It sounds like a game of Byzantine Cluedo. Let's hope Karen doesn't throttle the interloping odalisque with a bowstring and chuck her in the Bosphorus.

K_Dubb

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1163 on: September 25, 2018, 02:27:40 PM »
It sounds like a game of Byzantine Cluedo. Let's hope Karen doesn't throttle the interloping odalisque with a bowstring and chuck her in the Bosphorus.

Ha ha I am sure she would send the chief eunuch to do the deed, but I don't think Hunky Joe would be flattered by his title.

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #1164 on: September 25, 2018, 02:44:55 PM »
Ha ha I am sure she would send the chief eunuch to do the deed, but I don't think Hunky Joe would be flattered by his title.

I call him hunky Terry.

K_Dubb

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1165 on: September 25, 2018, 02:51:07 PM »
I call him hunky Terry.

Has she cast poor Joe aside like a wilted gardenia?  So much intrigue, I can't keep up.

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #1166 on: September 25, 2018, 02:52:52 PM »
Has she cast poor Joe aside like a wilted gardenia?  So much intrigue, I can't keep up.

i believe you're right. i just call him Terry. 🤷‍♂️

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #1167 on: September 25, 2018, 04:39:56 PM »
I agree with you pony. I like @K_Dubb 's theory better than the other photo of that dirtynecker.

I am behind in here. Took the day off for the other things in my life. I have a question or two.  1. Your Heather imitation? 2. You are famous?

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #1168 on: September 25, 2018, 04:47:28 PM »
I agree with you pony. I like @K_Dubb 's theory better than the other photo of that dirtynecker.

I am behind in here. Took the day off for the other things in my life. I have a question or two.  1. Your Heather imitation? 2. You are famous?
On the last Bartcast. They talked about it on a radio show today. I was kidding about being famous. Lol. How ads ya Fish?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1169 on: September 25, 2018, 06:23:34 PM »
Not disputing, as I have no evidence to the contrary, but why do you think so?

Occam's razor