Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 335878 times)

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #1425 on: October 08, 2018, 12:56:59 PM »
This idea is probably out of the scope of the current Bartcasts, but a Halloween special Bartcast live from the site of a supposedly haunted house or location, similar to what the Ghost Hunters live Halloween specials used to be. Don't know if that would be too creepy for the host(s) that was on location though.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1426 on: October 08, 2018, 01:05:07 PM »
This idea is probably out of the scope of the current Bartcasts, but a Halloween special Bartcast live from the site of a supposedly haunted house or location, similar to what the Ghost Hunters live Halloween specials used to be. Don't know if that would be too creepy for the host(s) that was on location though.

@DynamoHum lives in an insane asylum so technically every show has been done from a haunted location.
Are we having fun yet?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #1427 on: October 08, 2018, 01:05:41 PM »

It’s a very good idea!
We potentially go do that every week though, I live in a converted Victorian Asylum ;)
Maybe if we got a medium here or something, although I’d want to have very clear guidelines/smudging/whatever for stopping any kerfuffle from the other side once the medium had left! I do have to sleep here after all!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1428 on: October 08, 2018, 01:06:03 PM »
@DynamoHum lives in an insane asylum so technically every show has been done from a haunted location.

GMTA GS!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #1429 on: October 08, 2018, 01:28:40 PM »
It’s a very good idea!
We potentially go do that every week though, I live in a converted Victorian Asylum ;)
Maybe if we got a medium here or something, although I’d want to have very clear guidelines/smudging/whatever for stopping any kerfuffle from the other side once the medium had left! I do have to sleep here after all!
That could make for an interesting show. On the Ghost Hunters live Halloween specials, the live aspect was a big draw. I can't say they ever found anything on the live shows that was bona-fide paranormal (most of the events were subjective and open to interpretation and there may have been a bit of acting to make for good TV), but there was always that chance that something really interesting would happen live. Who knows, maybe Harry Houdini will finally make his famed Halloween presence known.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #1430 on: October 08, 2018, 02:22:20 PM »
I listened to this week’s Bartcast last night... Good job everyone!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

thanks!
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Hobo_Bob

• Cuckshacker
  • KIDD
« Reply #1431 on: October 08, 2018, 02:52:07 PM »
Here comes the truth again...is it not hypocritical to call out other shit shows like Heater's or mush mouth Vera's while producing your own amateurish pile of feces and acting like it's listenable? That PBS dude really thinks it has talent  ;D.
And hey wr250 , why the hell is there a buzz like a guitar unplugged from an amp every time you connect a guest? You can hear that shit through headphones every fucking time. Geez you fucktards are just as worthless as the dumbasses you talk shit about  ;)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1432 on: October 08, 2018, 02:53:05 PM »
Geez you fucktards are just as worthless as the dumbasses you talk shit about  ;)

Read you again next week, sunshine!

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #1433 on: October 08, 2018, 02:59:25 PM »
And hey wr250 , why the hell is there a buzz like a guitar unplugged from an amp every time you connect a guest? You can hear that shit through headphones every fucking time. Geez you fucktards are just as worthless as the dumbasses you talk shit about  ;)
its there just to annoy you. because i knew it would trigger you.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1434 on: October 08, 2018, 03:01:05 PM »
Bye bye hobobob! Buzz off hobobob!!!!

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1435 on: October 08, 2018, 03:06:09 PM »
Here comes the truth again...is it not hypocritical to call out other shit shows like Heater's or mush mouth Vera's while producing your own amateurish pile of feces and acting like it's listenable? That PBS dude really thinks it has talent  ;D.

Hey Bob, tell us where your show can be heard so we can hear how it should be done?
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #1436 on: October 08, 2018, 03:09:48 PM »
Thanks for listening.  :-*

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #1437 on: October 08, 2018, 03:20:53 PM »
To Hobo_Bob

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1438 on: October 08, 2018, 03:30:20 PM »
To Hobo_Bob

Hobo Bob did use a Smiley Winky Happy Face and a Smiley Winky Face.

I wouldn't have.
(Smiley Face with Rolling Eyes crap)
Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1439 on: October 08, 2018, 04:16:17 PM »
To Hobo_Bob

Pefect, Tootsie.  1+. I just love the Wizard of Oz.