Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 336007 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #1455 on: October 08, 2018, 06:01:58 PM »
You know the point where you know you are a FAT loser. I hit that tonight.
Edit: To think women want me lol. What a joke.

You have to have a down so you can appreciate and enjoy the up. But just do a little. Don't dwell in down. Don't dwell in down town. Clear your mind, take some breaths and be done with down for today. Plan for up. Be Up. Be do up now, ok?  You have friends and you are smart and fun and great like it or not!

Every day you do not wake up feather is a good good day.   :)

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #1456 on: October 08, 2018, 06:10:19 PM »
is this the fat and ugly slobs thread?

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #1457 on: October 08, 2018, 06:12:19 PM »

PBS, I wanted to attach this with my other post to you but had to change iPad to find it.  This is a little note to self I found some years ago and have passed it on to my three daughters to also read when times are on the tough side.  Believe me, I pull this out to read for myself many, many times.

So, to you, “Just Breathe”. God bless!

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #1458 on: October 08, 2018, 06:19:52 PM »
Thank you so much.

You are most welcome. 

I'd have given you the name of relative that worked at that Buscemi's and he would have given you the Mack Daddy hookup on
your pizza, but sadly he was found croaked off in his house several years back.  Some sort of strangulation thingy gone awry
I guess.  Left a life sized sex doll problem that had to be dealt with [among other issues that I won't relate].   Dealt with it I did but
some people just don't think about those left behind when they pass.    ::)  So as Ibby mentioned it could always be worse. 

Yes, I am trying to cheer you up and yes this story is all too true....................

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1459 on: October 08, 2018, 06:22:05 PM »

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #1460 on: October 08, 2018, 06:24:24 PM »
hopefully one day you'll believe in magic again! You just need some sycophants to validate your ego when you get down. Nah in all seriousness I hope you feel better soon, you are valued around here!

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #1461 on: October 08, 2018, 06:25:30 PM »
You are most welcome. 

I'd have given you the name of relative that worked at that Buscemi's and he would have given you the Mack Daddy hookup on
your pizza, but sadly he was found croaked off in his house several years back.  Some sort of strangulation thingy gone awry
I guess.  Left a life sized sex doll problem that had to be dealt with [among other issues that I won't relate].   Dealt with it I did but
some people just don't think about those left behind when they pass.    ::)  So as Ibby mentioned it could always be worse. 

Yes, I am trying to cheer you up and yes this story is all too true....................
I recall that story from the other site. A weird tale.

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #1462 on: October 08, 2018, 06:37:44 PM »

Nope wrong forum.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #1463 on: October 08, 2018, 06:43:02 PM »
No, why?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #1464 on: October 08, 2018, 06:52:10 PM »
check the flakie thread for that.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1465 on: October 08, 2018, 06:57:52 PM »

Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1466 on: October 08, 2018, 07:07:37 PM »
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #1467 on: October 08, 2018, 07:25:13 PM »
Here comes the truth again...is it not hypocritical to call out other shit shows like Heater's or mush mouth Vera's while producing your own amateurish pile of feces and acting like it's listenable? That PBS dude really thinks it has talent  ;D.
And hey wr250 , why the hell is there a buzz like a guitar unplugged from an amp every time you connect a guest? You can hear that shit through headphones every fucking time. Geez you fucktards are just as worthless as the dumbasses you talk shit about  ;)
Then don't wear headphones, dumbass!

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #1468 on: October 08, 2018, 07:25:15 PM »
Here comes the truth again...is it not hypocritical to call out other shit shows like Heater's or mush mouth Vera's while producing your own amateurish pile of feces and acting like it's listenable? That PBS dude really thinks it has talent  ;D.
And hey wr250 , why the hell is there a buzz like a guitar unplugged from an amp every time you connect a guest? You can hear that shit through headphones every fucking time. Geez you fucktards are just as worthless as the dumbasses you talk shit about  ;)
I don’t find amateurish at all, unlike your second post.  It’s a forum based show with great music, interesting guests, a run down on what’s going on Ellgab and final two of the most insightful and interesting women I have ever heard.  wr250 does a great job of keeping it together and fixing things as they come up.  The biggest difference is that those other shows are looking for money, the BartCast is doing it for the love of doing it.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #1469 on: October 08, 2018, 07:34:23 PM »