Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 335876 times)

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #1470 on: October 08, 2018, 07:37:59 PM »

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1471 on: October 08, 2018, 07:42:54 PM »
is this the fat and ugly slobs thread?

Don't make me figure out how to contact your missus.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #1472 on: October 08, 2018, 07:46:54 PM »
Don't make me figure out how to contact your missus.

please God no!

ive been in trouble online many many times. i dont need her to be cross with me right now.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #1473 on: October 08, 2018, 08:12:36 PM »
please God no!

ive been in trouble online many many times. i dont need her to be cross with me right now.
Hi Richard, have you been a bad boy?
Praise BE

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: A bartcast for the 31st?
« Reply #1474 on: October 08, 2018, 08:38:39 PM »
Morg! gets to host with Carson and Billie Holiday??

Me and Morg!  talked it over.  He's down for it.   Just needs to finish his beer first.................

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #1475 on: October 08, 2018, 08:42:03 PM »
Me and Morg!  talked it over.  He's down for it.   Just needs to finish his beer first.................

Ahh I love budgies! So cute
Praise BE

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1476 on: October 08, 2018, 08:51:33 PM »

One day, when the creative space in my head finds some organization, I want to draw your bird.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #1477 on: October 08, 2018, 08:59:56 PM »
One day, when the creative space in my head finds some organization, I want to draw your bird.
Praise BE

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #1478 on: October 08, 2018, 10:03:08 PM »
You know the point where you know you are a FAT loser. I hit that tonight.
Edit: To think women want me lol. What a joke.
Oh, dear.

So NOT true! Something must have happened to make you feel so bad about yourself! But you are anything but a fat loser, PBS! Lots of us here really like and enjoy you a whole lot! And after all, we're what matters, right?

By the time I am writing this you will be asleep, I hope, and if you are reading this in the morning, I hope you have come to your senses and once again appreciate yourself as much as we do you!  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #1479 on: October 08, 2018, 10:06:09 PM »
So much far and gray hair and I think I will get married to a woman at my age? Lmao. Thanks foe your support.
Say what? For many, life gets better after 40. It can be much harder when you're younger, you don't know yourself as well as later on. Never, never give up hope.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1480 on: October 08, 2018, 11:09:53 PM »

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #1481 on: October 09, 2018, 01:50:05 AM »
Thanks all for your support!  That “it” comment was the last straw yesterday. On a normal day that wouldn’t bother me but yesterday I hit my breaking point. Most days I am fine being single after almost three years of no dating and not for lack of trying. I miss human contact that way. I am very lucky though I have my parents, friends here and in real life, a great job, a place to live etc. But attacking me about my sexuality is something I can’t change. I am not trans and all of you know that even the hater. I am sure it was meant to upset me.

As far as my ability as a podcaster it’s a hobby. I can’t stress this enough. As far as hating on Heather liars have fucked me over so many times so I guess it’s my way of hopefully waking others up to the reality that is her.

As far as my own life well I am dieting and working out. I am not becoming a Falkie.
Thanks again and now business as usual. Lol.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1482 on: October 09, 2018, 01:57:23 AM »
Thanks all for your support!  That “it” comment was the last straw yesterday. On a normal day that wouldn’t bother me but yesterday I hit my breaking point. Most days I am fine being single after almost three years of no dating and not for lack of trying. I miss human contact that way. I am very lucky though I have my parents, friends here and in real life, a great job, a place to live etc. But attacking me about my sexuality is something I can’t change. I am not trans and all of you know that even the hater. I am sure it was met to upset me.

As far as my still as a podcaster it’s a hobby. I can’t stress this enough. As far as hating on Heather liars have fucked me over so many times so I guess it’s my way of hopefully waking others up to the reality that is her.

As far as my own life well I am dieting and working out. I am not becoming a Falkie.
Thanks again and now business as usual. Lol.

Would you like more otter videos? I've also got some of cats, big cats, bats and kangaroo joeys saved on YouTube.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #1483 on: October 09, 2018, 02:05:09 AM »
Would you like more otter videos? I've also got some of cats, big cats, bats and kangaroo joeys saved on YouTube.
You’re sweet.
I just realized I am hitting midlife and wondering if I should have taken a different path than I did.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1484 on: October 09, 2018, 02:08:55 AM »
You’re sweet.
I just realized I am hitting midlife and wondering if I should have taken a different path than I did.

Oh...that's midlife? Shoot, I thought that was a normal every-now-and-then thought...
How many minutes do I have before my boobs go down to my knees?