Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 335893 times)

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #1515 on: October 13, 2018, 03:07:32 AM »
ellgab shoutout !
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #1516 on: October 13, 2018, 03:09:03 AM »
evil keith!
a man of integrity no matter what universe he is in.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #1517 on: October 13, 2018, 06:51:46 AM »
evil keith!
a man of integrity no matter what universe he is in.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He sounded really good last night. Good morning wr, how are you feeling?
Praise BE

VC

• Nursery Resident
  • KMST
« Reply #1518 on: October 13, 2018, 07:10:47 AM »
Questions for Michelle:

1) What is your spiritual/religious background? Do you have any spiritual or religious practices that you still do, and what is your current beliefs towards the Paranormal field that you believe are real or unproven or quackery?

2) Have you had any personal paranormal experiences, and what and when were these? How did this affect and change your life? Explain how this might have led you to "produce" for MITD, or weave the lifetime thread and connections how this happened?

3) Do you believe there is a lot of fraud and fakers and mentally disturbed people that "go public" with their experiences just for the attention, notoriety, and/or money to be made? Do you attempt to prevent these people from gaining a platform on MITD? How do you do this?

4) What do you think about all the people from the military or MIC that retire to talk about ET UFO's often with an ET "spiritual message", example no nukes, or we're being genetically modified, infiltrated, co-ruled, or over-lorded. Is something else going on besides ET Aliens coming here in UFO's? What are the possibilities?

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1519 on: October 13, 2018, 07:18:25 AM »

VC

• Nursery Resident
  • KMST
« Reply #1520 on: October 13, 2018, 10:41:36 AM »
I think it should be revealed that BellGab.com is back online...

There's a rumor over there that Bart Ell said "this" forum was just a placeholder IF BellGab.com came back online.

MV said Bellgab.com will be online for another 10 years without pulling "the plug" offline again, so can he be trusted?

This forum has only been online a few months, and we have no idea whomever is behind this forum??? OR, how long it will be online???

What say you all???

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1521 on: October 13, 2018, 10:52:01 AM »
THIS SITE IS GOING TO BE ONLINE FOR A MILLION BAJILLION YEARS X 1000000000000

Suck on it and like it.

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #1522 on: October 13, 2018, 10:56:02 AM »
I think it should be revealed that BellGab.com is back online...

There's a rumor over there that Bart Ell said "this" forum was just a placeholder IF BellGab.com came back online.

MV said Bellgab.com will be online for another 10 years without pulling "the plug" offline again, so can he be trusted?

This forum has only been online a few months, and we have no idea whomever is behind this forum??? OR, how long it will be online???

What say you all???
Bellgab was shutdown with no warning, put up for sale, and then nothing was heard from MV/MW/Whoever for months. No one knew if it was ever coming back. When he quit, Bart picked up the fumble and created something better. A true success story.

I would suspect the time frame had something to do with that. Nothing was heard for months. The site was put up for sale. The game changed.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1523 on: October 13, 2018, 11:07:37 AM »
But will it be online for as long as sNoory has promised to stay on thevair?
Merry Christmas

VC

• Nursery Resident
  • KMST
« Reply #1524 on: October 13, 2018, 11:09:05 AM »
Well...

PB...Bart Ell sure cleared "the misunderstood" misty brotherly love to naught...

Seems there's now some bad blood born by the MIA MV for no explanations.

I think MV plans to do a Gabcast soon that may explain what happened???

That is what MV hinted.

Interesting ALL the DRAMA...

Would any of you call in to the Gabcast?

Bart Ell, would you be a Gabcast guest?

OR, are all "the bridges" burned now?

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #1525 on: October 13, 2018, 11:09:51 AM »
A question for Producer Michelle for today’s show.  What details of Heather past has she reviled to you and have you ever met her in person?

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #1526 on: October 13, 2018, 11:12:22 AM »

Suck on it and like it.
A statement to stand behind on.  To think these posts could be read well past the understood context of there meaning.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #1527 on: October 13, 2018, 11:20:00 AM »
Questions for Michelle:

1) What is your spiritual/religious background? Do you have any spiritual or religious practices that you still do, and what is your current beliefs towards the Paranormal field that you believe are real or unproven or quackery?

2) Have you had any personal paranormal experiences, and what and when were these? How did this affect and change your life? Explain how this might have led you to "produce" for MITD, or weave the lifetime thread and connections how this happened?

3) Do you believe there is a lot of fraud and fakers and mentally disturbed people that "go public" with their experiences just for the attention, notoriety, and/or money to be made? Do you attempt to prevent these people from gaining a platform on MITD? How do you do this?

4) What do you think about all the people from the military or MIC that retire to talk about ET UFO's often with an ET "spiritual message", example no nukes, or we're being genetically modified, infiltrated, co-ruled, or over-lorded. Is something else going on besides ET Aliens coming here in UFO's? What are the possibilities?

Thanks for these, I may précis them down somewhat if we do use them as they are slightly wordy - but interesting nonetheless. :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #1528 on: October 13, 2018, 11:30:16 AM »
Well...

PB...Bart Ell sure cleared "the misunderstood" misty brotherly love to naught...

Seems there's now some bad blood born by the MIA MV for no explanations.

I think MV plans to do a Gabcast soon that may explain what happened???

That is what MV hinted.

Interesting ALL the DRAMA...

Would any of you call in to the Gabcast?

Bart Ell, would you be a Gabcast guest?

OR, are all "the bridges" burned now?
Closing Bellgab with virtually no warning and absolutely no explanation was a major mistake. To be clear, a much better way to have handled the closing would have been to give a one week or so notice. If he didn't want to talk about the reasons for closing, then no detailed explanation was needed other than "due to personal reasons", or "reasons I can't discuss", or something similar.

I am a believer in "bridges are never burned completely" and if he were to come forward and admit he screwed up by the way Bellgab was closed down and if he had it to do over again he would do it differently then that would help. It would show he actually cared about the forum members and that he wouldn't be doing it again because he realized there was a better way to do it should the situation present itself again. If he wants to explain the reasons, then do it. If he doesn't want to explain why it was shutdown, just say it was for reasons he can't discuss. Not looking for a detailed explanation. He just needs to be honest and show he cares.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1529 on: October 13, 2018, 11:39:13 AM »
But will it be online for as long as sNoory has promised to stay on thevair?

Is he still on the air?