Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 336190 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #1530 on: October 13, 2018, 11:48:49 AM »
A question for Producer Michelle for today’s show.  What details of Heather past has she reviled to you and have you ever met her in person?
Another question for Michelle: If possible, was the afterchat with Keith last night recorded and will it be in the archives? If not, can she do a brief summary of what Keith said about what he and Art did about music rights and licenses? Thanks.

Also, obviously, any opinions she is willing to offer about what HW is doing these days...

Thanks!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #1531 on: October 13, 2018, 12:17:41 PM »
Is he still on the air?
Huh. I guess the ointment didn't work, eh?

VC

• Nursery Resident
  • KMST
« Reply #1532 on: October 13, 2018, 01:25:59 PM »
Maybe Producer Michelle can fill us in on these details she might know about?...

1) Was Art [or Keith] really happy with HW's performance nearing his Friday the 13th? HW mentioned "on air" that her numbers were going down a few months before Friday the 13th, and that she might not last as the host there. Did HW already know her days were numbered to be the MITD host, and it was already coming to an end???

2) Was HW deeply in love with AB beyond a mentor and "best friend" or "father figure" relationship?

3) Did HW demonstrate she was having personal issues that interfered with her reliably doing the MITD show? She was mentioning having a lot of migraines and was taking time off. Did you detect any emotional or mental health issues going on?

4) Were you ever very close friends w/HW, and what happened over time? Did your relationship with HW become troublesome at some point too? Was "it" all going to her head, so she was vulnerable to a crash and burn considering she knew her listener numbers were going down.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #1533 on: October 13, 2018, 02:02:16 PM »
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1534 on: October 13, 2018, 02:51:58 PM »
Thanks for the chat invite.  But, did I miss the Bartcast with Producer Michelle?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1535 on: October 13, 2018, 03:07:39 PM »
Thanks for the chat invite.  But, did I miss the Bartcast with Producer Michelle?

Still going
Are we having fun yet?

VC

• Nursery Resident
  • KMST
« Reply #1536 on: October 13, 2018, 03:58:48 PM »
None of my questions were asked and answered. Waste of time about Remote Viewing. Gosh, soooo lame Keith is not evil. Really? We all knew that anyway.

Go see my 8 questions in this thread, and at least come back and answer these here. I'm certain many people want to know answers to my questions.

Here's what I think many of us would want to know:

Maybe Producer Michelle can fill us in on these details she might know about?...

1) Was Art [or Keith] really happy with HW's performance nearing his Friday the 13th? HW mentioned "on air" that her numbers were going down a few months before Friday the 13th, and that she might not last as the host there. Did HW already know her days were numbered to be the MITD host, and it was already coming to an end???

2) Was HW deeply in love with AB beyond a mentor and "best friend" or "father figure" relationship?

3) Did HW demonstrate she was having personal issues that interfered with her reliably doing the MITD show? She was mentioning having a lot of migraines and was taking time off. Did you detect any emotional or mental health issues going on?

4) Were you ever very close friends w/HW, and what happened over time? Did your relationship with HW become troublesome at some point too? Was "it" all going to her head, so she was vulnerable to a crash and burn considering she knew her listener numbers were going down.

Questions for Michelle:

1) What is your spiritual/religious background? Do you have any spiritual or religious practices that you still do, and what is your current beliefs towards the Paranormal field that you believe are real or unproven or quackery?

2) Have you had any personal paranormal experiences, and what and when were these? How did this affect and change your life? Explain how this might have led you to "produce" for MITD, or weave the lifetime thread and connections how this happened?

3) Do you believe there is a lot of fraud and fakers and mentally disturbed people that "go public" with their experiences just for the attention, notoriety, and/or money to be made? Do you attempt to prevent these people from gaining a platform on MITD? How do you do this?

4) What do you think about all the people from the military or MIC that retire to talk about ET UFO's often with an ET "spiritual message", example no nukes, or we're being genetically modified, infiltrated, co-ruled, or over-lorded. Is something else going on besides ET Aliens coming here in UFO's? What are the possibilities?

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #1537 on: October 13, 2018, 05:14:04 PM »
Thanks so much for Bartcast and aftershow..Loved it.. @ponyboysunset @wr250 @DynamoHum @Bart Ell

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #1538 on: October 13, 2018, 05:21:01 PM »
Thanks so much for Bartcast and aftershow..Loved it.. @ponyboysunset @wr250 @DynamoHum @Bart Ell

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Toots :) Nice to hear you on the after as well :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1539 on: October 13, 2018, 05:22:37 PM »

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1540 on: October 13, 2018, 05:39:39 PM »
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1051266744986275840

Thanks, I'll  give it a listen later tonight.

Spent the day, getting ready for winter.
Its here way to soon.
Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #1541 on: October 13, 2018, 06:07:40 PM »
Pony: "Do they have drive-throughs in England?"
Dynamo: "Oh heavens no. We have motor bys."

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #1542 on: October 13, 2018, 06:32:23 PM »
I am listening now, we have St Gerards Feast for our annual fundraiser for boy scouts.
I love the bartcasts!

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #1543 on: October 13, 2018, 06:49:22 PM »
I am listening now, we have St Gerards Feast for our annual fundraiser for boy scouts.
I love the bartcasts!
Hey Angie! 'Sup?  ;)

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #1544 on: October 13, 2018, 06:50:50 PM »
Hey Angie! 'Sup?  ;)
Other than freezing my butt off good. How are yall?? I have missed yall