Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 336060 times)

Sofia

• Ellightened
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #1575 on: October 14, 2018, 12:20:42 AM »
For me it was all the ass-hat tinkering he did for months leading up to pulling the plug - for the sole reason of pissing people off.

If he wanted everyone to quit on their own, that would be the way to get them to do so.  Towards the end, I only stayed to see how it would turn out.  He ought to find something else to do.
OK, but he might have signed a non-disclosure agreement, where he could be sued if he describes what really might have happened.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #1576 on: October 14, 2018, 01:42:00 AM »
For fucks sake. If you don’t like it over here then fuck off over there and don’t come back. If you come over here don’t be an arsehole to other people who like it here.

Presently you just look like dank sad fucks who have no other joy in your lives than to fuck with other people. Looks like you got your space to do that now so don’t be bringing your sad sack fuckery over here.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1577 on: October 14, 2018, 02:05:46 AM »
For fucks sake. If you don’t like it over here then fuck off over there and don’t come back. If you come over here don’t be an arsehole to other people who like it here.

Presently you just look like dank sad fucks who have no other joy in your lives than to fuck with other people. Looks like you got your space to do that now so don’t be bringing your sad sack fuckery over here.

Yeah! .. the nerve of some people...

Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1578 on: October 14, 2018, 02:44:35 AM »
Yeah! .. the nerve of some people...

The shame of it is the fact that I always thought you rose above acting like a 7 year old.
Go have fun in your space WC, come here when you can play in our sandpit the way everyone else does.
If you have to shit in a place, do it in your own dank little playpen.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
« Reply #1579 on: October 14, 2018, 04:30:10 AM »

Presently you just look like dank sad fucks who have no other joy in your lives than to fuck with other people.

For fuck's sake, woman. You spend most of your time on here bitching about Heather. Go look up 'irony' in the dictionary.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1580 on: October 14, 2018, 04:35:47 AM »
For fuck's sake, woman. You spend most of your time on here bitching about Heather. Go look up 'irony' in the dictionary.

Peter it’s not the same thing and you know it.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1581 on: October 14, 2018, 04:40:29 AM »
It’s really very very simple, if you are unhappy with the way things are done and said here you now no longer have to torment yourself with the low brow terribly déclassé manner in which we do things as you have your own little sinkhole to play in with your friends.

If you do choose to come over here then you play by the rules which have evolved here.

If you can’t do that, don’t come here. If you have to come here and don’t want to play by the rules of this sandpit, don’t act all arsey when someone tells you to fuck off. Apparently you like it when people do that.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1582 on: October 14, 2018, 04:45:28 AM »
Have a listen to The BartCast Episode 9.
It's free for everyone, no matter if it...
What is it that kids say these days?
Rustles your jimmies?
Yeah, that's it.
Rustles your jimmies or moistens your love hole.
Free!

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1051266744986275840

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
« Reply #1583 on: October 14, 2018, 04:54:27 AM »
Peter it’s not the same thing and you know it.

No, it's worse. Heather clearly has mental problems. It would be better to leave her alone. If you want to knock her, fine, but don't pretend you're above it all.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1584 on: October 14, 2018, 04:55:43 AM »
No, it's worse. Heather clearly has mental problems. It would be better to leave her alone. If you want to knock her, fine, but don't pretend you're above it all.

Not sure I ever pretended anything of the sort.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
« Reply #1585 on: October 14, 2018, 05:02:30 AM »
Not sure I ever pretended anything of the sort.

You're carrying on as if dishing out criticism is somehow off-limits when it's three-quarters of what you read here, or on most forums. This does go both ways, you know, and you're more than welcome to go on BG and give everyone a piece of your mind. Underneath the cat pictures this is a forum like most others, it's not some mutual support network, and if you dish it out then prepare to get some back in return.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1586 on: October 14, 2018, 05:09:33 AM »
You're carrying on as if dishing out criticism is somehow off-limits when it's three-quarters of what you read here, or on most forums. This does go both ways, you know, and you're more than welcome to go on BG and give everyone a piece of your mind. Underneath the cat pictures this is a forum like most others, it's not some mutual support network, and if you dish it out then prepare to get some back in return.

Pardon my intrusion into your British quarrel here but the cat pictures (and other animal pictures) was started on Bellgab. It moved here during the migration. Just kinda became a thing because people liked looking at them. Just something to keep entertained with. Why is that a big issue?
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1587 on: October 14, 2018, 05:10:31 AM »

Taking pot shots out of nowhere at things or people is just plain odd.
I use The Old Country as an interesting diversion to read, I have no compulsion to go there and give everyone a piece of my mind, why would I do exactly what I have said irks me that people do here?

Don’t get me wrong I will happily call people out, but infantile reccies into what some perceive as enemy territory so they feel more important in their home forum is ridiculous. You’re acting like The Fringe group on Facebook

It’s refreshing to see people posting on both forums, without having to resort to attacks on either one. There is no need to be snarky in here just because it’s not functioning as you want it to. You wanted BellGab back, you got it, why be arseholes in here about it?

Please note I am using generic you, not singling you out specifically @Peter Wyngarde 
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1588 on: October 14, 2018, 05:17:17 AM »
The shame of it is the fact that I always thought you rose above acting like a 7 year old.
Go have fun in your space WC, come here when you can play in our sandpit the way everyone else does.
If you have to shit in a place, do it in your own dank little playpen.

Well I never .. had such a lashing in my life.
"A 7 year old that doesn't know how to play in a sand (pit)"

In America "the land of free and home of the brave" we refer to it as playing in a sand (box). Which leads me to believe that you may have missed the life lessons that one learns while playing in a sand BOX.

Americans learn in the sand box: To try new things and make faster and more intelligent mistakes.

If you play in a sand PIT how can you ever soar any higher than being "bullies" in a pit that think no farther than enslaving others to do their bidding? ie  exploitation.

God Save the Queen = enslavement

Land of the Free and Brave = We are ALL Falkies

Common ground, best to play nice in the sand pit (box) with ones than carry big sticks. Americans have bigger Nukes. 

Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1589 on: October 14, 2018, 05:17:33 AM »
Pardon my intrusion into your British quarrel

Any British cats drinking tea pictures?