Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 336194 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #1590 on: October 14, 2018, 05:19:44 AM »
Any British cats drinking tea pictures?

Hate tea, love cats :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
« Reply #1591 on: October 14, 2018, 05:24:41 AM »
Taking pot shots out of nowhere at things or people is just plain odd.
I use The Old Country as an interesting diversion to read, I have no compulsion to go there and give everyone a piece of my mind, why would I do exactly what I have said irks me that people do here?

Don’t get me wrong I will happily call people out, but infantile reccies into what some perceive as enemy territory so they feel more important in their home forum is ridiculous. You’re acting like The Fringe group on Facebook

It’s refreshing to see people posting on both forums, without having to resort to attacks on either one. There is no need to be snarky in here just because it’s not functioning as you want it to. You wanted BellGab back, you got it, why be arseholes in here about it?

Please note I am using generic you, not singling you out specifically @Peter Wyngarde

WC was just tweaking you. He does that to everybody. I guarantee you he couldn't care less, he's just amusing himself. That's the difference between BG and here: people don't take things too seriously and most of the things you read are intended to get a rise out of people. Over here, people are apt to get offended more easily. Personally, seeing someone I've never met call me names or criticise me is way down my list of things to worry about.

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #1592 on: October 14, 2018, 05:25:34 AM »
None of my questions were asked and answered. Waste of time about Remote Viewing. Gosh, soooo lame Keith is not evil. Really? We all knew that anyway.

Go see my 8 questions in this thread, and at least come back and answer these here. I'm certain many people want to know answers to my questions.

Here's what I think many of us would want to know:

Maybe Producer Michelle can fill us in on these details she might know about?...

1) Was Art [or Keith] really happy with HW's performance nearing his Friday the 13th? HW mentioned "on air" that her numbers were going down a few months before Friday the 13th, and that she might not last as the host there. Did HW already know her days were numbered to be the MITD host, and it was already coming to an end???

2) Was HW deeply in love with AB beyond a mentor and "best friend" or "father figure" relationship?

3) Did HW demonstrate she was having personal issues that interfered with her reliably doing the MITD show? She was mentioning having a lot of migraines and was taking time off. Did you detect any emotional or mental health issues going on?

4) Were you ever very close friends w/HW, and what happened over time? Did your relationship with HW become troublesome at some point too? Was "it" all going to her head, so she was vulnerable to a crash and burn considering she knew her listener numbers were going down.

Questions for Michelle:

1) What is your spiritual/religious background? Do you have any spiritual or religious practices that you still do, and what is your current beliefs towards the Paranormal field that you believe are real or unproven or quackery?

2) Have you had any personal paranormal experiences, and what and when were these? How did this affect and change your life? Explain how this might have led you to "produce" for MITD, or weave the lifetime thread and connections how this happened?

3) Do you believe there is a lot of fraud and fakers and mentally disturbed people that "go public" with their experiences just for the attention, notoriety, and/or money to be made? Do you attempt to prevent these people from gaining a platform on MITD? How do you do this?

4) What do you think about all the people from the military or MIC that retire to talk about ET UFO's often with an ET "spiritual message", example no nukes, or we're being genetically modified, infiltrated, co-ruled, or over-lorded. Is something else going on besides ET Aliens coming here in UFO's? What are the possibilities?

Fuck off.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1593 on: October 14, 2018, 05:25:55 AM »

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1594 on: October 14, 2018, 05:27:11 AM »

I say there ol boy.. wouldn't that be Cat Kidnostadgory?
Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1595 on: October 14, 2018, 05:29:44 AM »
people don't take things too seriously

You are a card!
Priceless.
Just priceless.
Each manifesto posted in the zoo says hi.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1596 on: October 14, 2018, 05:30:50 AM »
Hate tea, love cats :)

It's alright. I despise coffee :)

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1597 on: October 14, 2018, 05:32:22 AM »

She looks bored.
Was she promised a good time only to be brought to the same old place to hear stories of the great mouse famine of '03?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #1598 on: October 14, 2018, 05:34:27 AM »
WC was just tweaking you. He does that to everybody. I guarantee you he couldn't care less, he's just amusing himself. That's the difference between BG and here: people don't take things too seriously and most of the things you read are intended to get a rise out of people. Over here, people are apt to get offended more easily. Personally, seeing someone I've never met call me names or criticise me is way down my list of things to worry about.

Just a different culture of communities then, and that’s fine, but realising that as WC does as he is a clever man and then refusing to respect it here is what bemuses me as to his actions.

It’s a bit like getting the Waitrose you always wanted in your town so you didn’t have to go shopping in Iceland anymore and then going back and shitting in the freezer in Iceland .. what purpose does it serve? 
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1599 on: October 14, 2018, 05:39:11 AM »
what purpose does it serve?

Hopefully clicks.
Bart has his heart set on white velcro shoes and the only way to get them is clicks.
#Clickacy

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1600 on: October 14, 2018, 05:39:26 AM »
She looks bored.
Was she promised a good time only to be brought to the same old place to hear stories of the great mouse famine of '03?

Probably. Maybe she was hoping to hear a reading of Agatha Kitties Miss Marpurr

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
« Reply #1601 on: October 14, 2018, 05:41:54 AM »
Just a different culture of communities then, and that’s fine, but realising that as WC does as he is a clever man and then refusing to respect it here is what bemuses me as to his actions.

It’s a bit like getting the Waitrose you always wanted in your town so you didn’t have to go shopping in Iceland anymore and then going back and shitting in the freezer in Iceland .. what purpose does it serve?

I did get a hefty fine for the Iceland incident. That's still something I'm trying to live down. In my defence I'd had a lot to drink that day.

WC has been banned multiple times from BG and always bribed his way back in. You just have to understand his peculiar ways. He hooked you in and I bet he's got a grin plastered all over his revolting, cretinous face.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1602 on: October 14, 2018, 05:42:31 AM »
Probably. Maybe she was hoping to hear a reading of Agatha Kitties Miss Marpurr

Were you aware that Agatha Christie was reincarnated as Angela Lansbury?

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #1603 on: October 14, 2018, 05:42:37 AM »
Well I never .. had such a lashing in my life.
"A 7 year old that doesn't know how to play in a sand (pit)"

In America "the land of free and home of the brave" we refer to it as playing in a sand (box). Which leads me to believe that you may have missed the life lessons that one learns while playing in a sand BOX.

Americans learn in the sand box: To try new things and make faster and more intelligent mistakes.

If you play in a sand PIT how can you ever soar any higher than being "bullies" in a pit that think no farther than enslaving others to do their bidding? ie  exploitation.

God Save the Queen = enslavement

Land of the Free and Brave = We are ALL Falkies

Common ground, best to play nice in the sand pit (box) with ones than carry big sticks. Americans have bigger Nukes.

Jesus do you ever shut the fuck up?

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1604 on: October 14, 2018, 05:43:00 AM »
Taking pot shots out of nowhere at things or people is just plain odd.
I use The Old Country as an interesting diversion to read, I have no compulsion to go there and give everyone a piece of my mind, why would I do exactly what I have said irks me that people do here?

Don’t get me wrong I will happily call people out, but infantile reccies into what some perceive as enemy territory so they feel more important in their home forum is ridiculous. You’re acting like The Fringe group on Facebook

It’s refreshing to see people posting on both forums, without having to resort to attacks on either one. There is no need to be snarky in here just because it’s not functioning as you want it to. You wanted BellGab back, you got it, why be arseholes in here about it?

Please note I am using generic you, not singling you out specifically @Peter Wyngarde

Taking pot shots out of nowhere? It's fascinating that Michelle uses remote viewing to help make investment decisions. Just think of the wealth enhancement opportunities? Major Ed Dames as your Financial Advisor.

That alone could make America Great Again.

Brilliant, only in America do we have the genetic DNA soup to come up with those revolutionary ideas.
Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"