Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 336066 times)

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #1740 on: October 14, 2018, 05:32:28 PM »
Check the bones his dog is eating as well.

leave my precious Bear Bear out of this!

[attachment[/attachment]

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #1741 on: October 14, 2018, 05:32:30 PM »
Don’t bring Spot into it! They’re Milk Bones...
Ah yes. Good old Henry Milk. I knew him well.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1742 on: October 14, 2018, 05:34:40 PM »

You told me his name was Professor Goebbels!

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #1743 on: October 14, 2018, 05:35:24 PM »
You told me his name was Professor Goebbels!

that's my other doggo.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #1744 on: October 14, 2018, 05:37:43 PM »
that's my other doggo.

What happened to Spot? Milk Bone shortage... NVM
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #1745 on: October 14, 2018, 05:44:36 PM »
What happened to Spot? Milk Bone shortage... NVM

i did na-zi that coming.

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #1746 on: October 14, 2018, 06:03:31 PM »

He is a hamsome boy..

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #1747 on: October 14, 2018, 06:10:30 PM »
He is a hamsome boy..

thank you. 👍🏻

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1748 on: October 14, 2018, 06:11:43 PM »
First off, get knotted! Secondly, it wasn't aimed at you anyway; you chose to butt in and offer your opinion, whether it was wanted or not. Just wait for the truckload of rotting fruit coming your way the next time you attempt to be amusing.

Cranky. Being Secretary of the Incel Club London Chapter getting you down?

p.s. If I waited to get invited I would never go anywhere
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #1749 on: October 14, 2018, 06:12:14 PM »
Quote from: GravitySucks on Today at 08:08:44 AM
    He keeps getting confused about the whole morning constipational.

I laughed so hard I farted.

Did that help your morning constipational? Asking for a friend...  8)

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #1750 on: October 14, 2018, 06:15:19 PM »
I missed this pic. That is so lovely. "Walk ahead four steps then turn left. Litter box is on the right"

... and try not to step in it, you won't like it... <g>
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #1751 on: October 14, 2018, 06:18:33 PM »
Quote from: DynamoHum on Today at 08:02:53 AM

I have no aspirations for fame or fortune luckily.
    Marital Unit is allergic to cats so no cat piss here.

Time to upgrade

When I first started seeing my now longtime marital unit, I was allergic to cats. I took a homeopathic blend from BioAllers called (at the time) Animal Hair and Dander, three times a day for several months. Got rid of the allergies, which made the quickly intensifying relationship even easier! <g> Eventually the cats trained me and I became their human, too. Whew.  8)

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1752 on: October 14, 2018, 08:08:43 PM »
When I first started seeing my now longtime marital unit, I was allergic to cats. I took a homeopathic blend from BioAllers called (at the time) Animal Hair and Dander, three times a day for several months. Got rid of the allergies, which made the quickly intensifying relationship even easier! <g> Eventually the cats trained me and I became their human, too. Whew.  8)

I have a good friend who suffered through cat allergies for the sake of the girl of his dreams. He also did a homeopathic remedy and was completely cured. They are now happily married with cats and two kids. And no allergies. I love a happy ending  :)
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
  • Run Airyn... Run and don't look back...
« Reply #1753 on: October 14, 2018, 09:05:17 PM »
Did you feel the same level of emotion when you clicked that praise button shortly after posting this?
Was it orgasmic praise?
I think it would have to be considering your feelings on a smiting.
I'm glad a simple message board can make people feel such strong emotion, both good and bad.
My feelings on praise and smiting have evolved.  You should have access to the history.  Suffice to say that I hit praise for Jedi Miller, White crow, and other "non popular" posters.  I think I have hit "smite" once on you (because it amused me, and I posted that was my intention), and twice (three times?) on a poster who I am pretty certain is my favourite "smiter." I believe I have also hit "smite" with a few really popular posters (think Keith) because it struck me as something to do in order to attempt to temper the "fever" that appears to occasionally infect the place.

I have taken to considering it a fun toy more than a useful feature... I rarely hit "praise" based on the content of the post (with a few exceptions.)
]
*Update... I was going to "smite" you again for fun... But your karma is pretty low for the man who runs a board and gives all of these posters a home.  :-\

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
  • Run Airyn... Run and don't look back...
« Reply #1754 on: October 14, 2018, 09:13:59 PM »
As long as people act in the spirit of the forum they are posting on I don’t give two tosses who is a member where.
Explain to me what the "spirit of this forum" is?  A supportive safe space (think the Jedi, Heather, or any of her fans think so?)  A place where you have to conform and not have differing opinions under penalty of expulsion?  A place where we don't challenge one another on what they "feel?"

I'm just not certain that I know what the spirit of any forum looks like.  I can agree that posting "white power" memes, racist crap, or other such junk is probably not in agreement with what the place is.  But I don't see anything that bad in what WhiteCrow posted- nor can I understand how the Richard Groyper is welcome... (I like him- but he would not appear to fit the "spirit of the forum.")

I thought (though I could be wrong) that Ellgab was set up as a forum to discuss various topics as opposed to a forum to all parrot the party line...