Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 335883 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #1890 on: October 21, 2018, 06:12:05 AM »
I agree completely!  I love the connection we all had with each other in the after-chat ... spooky and eerie and woo. 
+1
I just don’t want anyone to burn out doing this every week , since everyone has a RL full time job ... Bartcast hosts ... take care of yourselves also! 

Yes that is important for deffo.
It was a “We’re all in this together” feeling wasn’t it :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #1891 on: October 21, 2018, 06:12:32 AM »
Great show.. thanks @ponyboysunset @wr250 @DynamoHum

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1892 on: October 21, 2018, 06:14:07 AM »

Thank you Toots <3
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1893 on: October 21, 2018, 06:14:53 AM »
I agree completely!  I love the connection we all had with each other in the after-chat ... spooky and eerie and woo. 
+1
I just don’t want anyone to burn out doing this every week , since everyone has a RL full time job ... Bartcast hosts ... take care of yourselves also!

Hi, Ms. C! Hope you and Carson are doing well! :D
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #1894 on: October 21, 2018, 06:16:10 AM »
thanks @tootsie_wootsy  !
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1895 on: October 21, 2018, 06:26:10 AM »

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #1896 on: October 21, 2018, 06:43:42 AM »
Back Bart
Front Bart
Full Bart
Lol. Always full Bart!

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #1897 on: October 21, 2018, 06:44:27 AM »
Really good show. I liked the guest & picked up his book on Kindle. Too bad there wasn't another hour or two for him. Keep up the good work.
Thank you ! We are going to have him back for another show.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #1898 on: October 21, 2018, 06:44:46 AM »

Thank you!

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #1899 on: October 21, 2018, 06:49:33 AM »
Hi @Bart Ell
Hi @BartEllProducer
Hi @wr250!
Hi @ponyboysunset
Hi @DynamoHum

Yesterday, as I was listening to the BARTCAST, it occurred to me that I was listening to a new chapter opening for this podcast. The BARTCAST has the potential to be a “real” paranormal show. An interesting guest is invited, the audio/sound is great, and the two interviewers are fabulous.
This show and the after show chat was a throwback for me. I recalled the same feeling of “fear of the unknown”.  I traveled back in time to the nights of listening to an Art Bell show that would scare me. The possibility of the unknown showing its energy is menacing.
Going back in to listen to the Keith Linder interview on the BARTCAST.
Thank you for the podcasts and the things that go bump in the BARTCAST.
Thanks to Ms C and you for having so much fun in the after chat and also for listening and your kind words. I heard weird stuff and the music WR was talking about during the show. Could be audio interference I suppose.  I still hear a whispery help in that clip. Even being debunked it was scary in the moment. I did and still do feel like there is something to that story. Also a big thanks to everyone else who was in chat too.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #1900 on: October 21, 2018, 07:37:58 AM »
Did you see all that Poutine bashing going on by @BartEllProducer in Ellgab and twitter? Shameless behavior.

Those little Listera infused turds covered in Ecoli are the devil in disguise!

#CheeseTurds
#FalkieMilkTurds
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #1901 on: October 21, 2018, 07:43:10 AM »
I hacked his webcam and saw him chowing down on a family size poutine.
It's all an act!

While you were out I dropped something precious to you in the toilet. I’ll leave it up to you to figure what it was inspector gadget...

P.S. I tea bagged all but one of your peaches in the kitchen. 
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #1902 on: October 21, 2018, 11:38:29 AM »
I'm sorry I missed it. :(
We missed you, Spookcat!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #1903 on: October 21, 2018, 11:48:05 AM »
Yes that is important for deffo.
It was a “We’re all in this together” feeling wasn’t it :)
Yes it was!

I especially like that the show is uninterrupted and that the two of you set a really easy listening pace, with good questions that set the guest up to answer more fully than they usually can in other settings. By really featuring the guest as the focus of the show, you two end up shining as well, and it doesn't really matter if PBS or you, Dynamo, are more or less active in any given BartCast, the overall mood and flow is first-class.

I find it much easier to listen with attention to the BartCasts than other "regular" shows, for some reason the way you're doing this feels just perfect to  me.

And yes, the afterchat was really fun, it did feel like we were all processing the spook factor together, which felt really good.  I am so sorry I have to leave before the afterchat is over every week, I have a longtime standing dinner with a good friend on Saturday nights that cuts into my ability to hang out for the afterchat.

Thank you, @BartEllProducer , @wr250 , @ponyboysunset , @DynamoHum , great work! I'm already looking forward to next week! +1 all
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1904 on: October 21, 2018, 11:57:34 AM »
Yes it was!

I especially like that the show is uninterrupted and that the two of you set a really easy listening pace, with good questions that set the guest up to answer more fully than they usually can in other settings. By really featuring the guest as the focus of the show, you two end up shining as well, and it doesn't really matter if PBS or you, Dynamo, are more or less active in any given BartCast, the overall mood and flow is first-class.

I find it much easier to listen with attention to the BartCasts than other "regular" shows, for some reason the way you're doing this feels just perfect to  me.

And yes, the afterchat was really fun, it did feel like we were all processing the spook factor together, which felt really good.  I am so sorry I have to leave before the afterchat is over every week, I have a longtime standing dinner with a good friend on Saturday nights that cuts into my ability to hang out for the afterchat.

Thank you, @BartEllProducer , @wr250 , @ponyboysunset , @DynamoHum , great work! I'm already looking forward to next week! +1 all

Thanks Aq means a lot :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3