Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847213 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2310 on: June 05, 2021, 07:22:05 AM »
What we'd like to hear George say:
"Tell Tommy your last name when you were Miss Kentucky, I'd like to see pictures of you from back then..."

What we would likely hear George say if he were drunk:
"Well Cleopatra, how big was Mohammed Ali's penis? Tommy wants to know. He thinks Ali was a pure knockout of a man! I know I'd enjoy his company myself."

What we hear George say:
"That's great!"
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2311 on: June 05, 2021, 08:27:34 AM »
Mike the Millenial just called in and of course spent his time totally ass kissing Noory, telling him that Noory doesn't look over 30!...
Must be the toupee.  And dark black shoe polish finishing touch.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2312 on: June 05, 2021, 08:36:52 AM »
Noory now cuts his birthday party short so he can split early and play a recorded clip from a past interview with a guest that just passed away...
Ah!  One of those classic Jorch Snoorway tributes.  How touching. I hope when I pass away, I give someone an excuse to skip out from a job to enjoy a convenience store turkey sandwich on whole wheat.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2313 on: June 05, 2021, 09:20:52 AM »
Ah!  One of those classic Jorch Snoorway tributes.  How touching. I hope when I pass away, I give someone an excuse to skip out from a job to enjoy a convenience store turkey sandwich on whole wheat.

Go big or go home...  Pizza stuff!

Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2314 on: June 05, 2021, 09:55:57 AM »
so you like boring guests

If it was a guest I didn't like or a topic I wasn't interested in, I would listen to the opening of the show then go to bed.

As far as open lines, if I wanted to hear from people who were boring, dull, or had a touch of mental illness, I'd go sit in a coffeeshop, or find a line to stand in. 

How many times in, say, an hour do you want to hear people be told to turn their radio down, yes I can hear you, yes this is Art/George, how are you, thanks for taking my call, and what is your question caller?  Only to then hear something stupid or incoherent?

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #2315 on: June 05, 2021, 01:52:47 PM »
Man that birthday bash was off the hook. I rarely listen these days but did last night. Man those callers are atrocious. Praising Noory for being the GOAT in radio broadcasting. Cmon man.

Noory was proud to share that they’re up to almost a million subscribers on TikTok. I have no idea how TikTok could work with Coast to Coast. Nutterific.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2316 on: June 05, 2021, 04:07:02 PM »
Man that birthday bash was off the hook. I rarely listen these days but did last night. Man those callers are atrocious. Praising Noory for being the GOAT in radio broadcasting. Cmon man.

Noory was proud to share that they’re up to almost a million subscribers on TikTok. I have no idea how TikTok could work with Coast to Coast. Nutterific.

Think of C2C callers like individual JD Powers companies...  Pay them and they'll say what you want. Obviously, sNoory wants smoke blown up his ass.

Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2317 on: June 05, 2021, 04:17:45 PM »
Think of C2C callers like individual JD Powers companies...  Pay them and they'll say what you want. Obviously, sNoory wants smoke blown up his ass.
Snorge I like the incompetent dictator of night talk radio.  Love him or else.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #2318 on: June 05, 2021, 06:22:09 PM »

I *guess* I have to give him credit to be up on technology craze (something he was always so behind on) but like you I don't really see how he uses that to cross promote his radio show. Even more odd, the social media sites that most shows use to promote or interact with listeners he only has 150K on twitter and 410K on Youtube.

I have stopped listening to him entirely, last time I talked about him I said I'd listen if there's a guest I really like (which is usually ends up once every two weeks) but recently I stop checking all together.

Wondering if his show anti-China or talk about China threat? But it would be so Jorge to do shows like that and then get on tik tok where the Government here wanted to ban it a year ago because of their China connection. It reminds me Geroge being really supper anti-mask last summer, even bragging going into grocery stores without a mask just to get a reaction (no way I believe that)  than a few months later doing ads for a air filtration for your mask. Classic Noory

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #2319 on: June 05, 2021, 06:24:15 PM »
Remember all those Art Bell birthday bash shows? Me neither.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2320 on: June 05, 2021, 07:05:10 PM »
This pretty much captures the epic lameness of Jorch Ralph Snoorway.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2321 on: June 06, 2021, 06:09:33 AM »
I wonder if Richard Syrett will get a scolding from George.  Last night, screenwriter Steven de Souza was a guest.  He was on a roll.  The interview was enjoyable.  He had no filter.  He dropped "ass" "son of a bitch" and "fucking" during his segment and Richard was late catching it.  When he heard Steven say "fucking" Richard told him he can't say that. Steven acted like he didn't say it, but oh yes he did.  Then Steven said something to the effect of 'just bleep it out like you did in the Bruce Willis clip.'  LOL!  (They played a clip from the Die Hard movie earlier.)

I wonder if Mr. de Souza had a few bumps of the white powder before the show.  ;D  Quite entertaining.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2322 on: June 06, 2021, 06:37:29 AM »
I wonder if Richard Syrett will get a scolding from George.  Last night, screenwriter Steven de Souza was a guest.  He was on a roll.  The interview was enjoyable.  He had no filter.  He dropped "ass" "son of a bitch" and "fucking" during his segment and Richard was late catching it.  When he heard Steven say "fucking" Richard told him he can't say that. Steven acted like he didn't say it, but oh yes he did.  Then Steven said something to the effect of 'just bleep it out like you did in the Bruce Willis clip.'  LOL!  (They played a clip from the Die Hard movie earlier.)

I wonder if Mr. de Souza had a few bumps of the white powder before the show.  ;D  Quite entertaining.
No more Ma Noory cookies for Richard! ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Zetaspeak

• Elluminati
« Reply #2323 on: June 06, 2021, 03:33:15 PM »
This pretty much captures the epic lameness of Jorch Ralph Snoorway.

I wish Noory was cool to hang out with folks like this or have the show associated with them. I would think a drawing of someone shoving 60 vitamins down Noory mouth would be more accurate.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2324 on: June 06, 2021, 04:49:12 PM »
I wish Noory was cool to hang out with folks like this or have the show associated with them. I would think a drawing of someone shoving 60 vitamins down Noory mouth would be more accurate.

I can't help but think that he, like Tommy, might like him some Vitamin BBC... 🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...