Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847120 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #4935 on: February 03, 2022, 03:46:04 PM »
Ha!  I’ll bet Jorch would still do what he thinks is singing at funerals, for the right price.  Tommee could run a portable concession stand, selling hankies and bottled tap water.

That's awful but..... I could see them both doing it.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4936 on: February 03, 2022, 03:54:42 PM »
That's awful but..... I could see them both doing it.
Ha!  Oh, you bet.  With signs saying “Another fine Danheiser/ Wagner Entertainment Production.”

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4937 on: February 03, 2022, 04:02:34 PM »
Ha!  Oh, you bet.  With signs saying “Another fine Danheiser/ Wagner Entertainment Production.”

Need to make sure that they stock plenty of these babies as well.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4938 on: February 03, 2022, 04:07:07 PM »

That gal's name didn't ring a bell, so I looked her up.  Turns out she's an "International Board-Certified Lactation Consultant."  How cool is that?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4939 on: February 03, 2022, 04:08:45 PM »
That gal's name didn't ring a bell, so I looked her up.  Turns out she's an "International Board-Certified Lactation Consultant."  How cool is that?
We need to come up with some certifications of our own.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4940 on: February 03, 2022, 04:12:18 PM »
Need to make sure that they stock plenty of these babies as well.

LOL!  Most definitely.  Since Rosemary has “moved on,” I wonder how often she gives Jorch a call.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4941 on: February 03, 2022, 04:25:30 PM »
We need to come up with some certifications of our own.
I wouldn’t be surprised if Noory is an International Board-Certified Pizza Roll Consultant.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4942 on: February 03, 2022, 04:30:39 PM »
I wonder how Coaster is doing.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #4943 on: February 03, 2022, 04:40:44 PM »
I wonder how Coaster is doing.
Good question.  His legacy still lives on.  :)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #4944 on: February 03, 2022, 05:31:09 PM »
He probably did.  That was a prime opportunity to perform at the funeral or wake. Even the burial. We know how his mommy at times had him perform for up to 50 people!  Imagine little George singing Frank Sinatra's My Way, or the Gerry and the Pacemakers version of You'll Never Walk Alone.

I'm picturing little Georgie singing Fever, then getting his mouth washed out with soap.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #4945 on: February 03, 2022, 05:36:41 PM »
I wouldn’t be surprised if Noory is an International Board-Certified Pizza Roll Consultant.

I wonder how an animated version of Falkie's "Falkie Gump" stories would come off.
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #4946 on: February 03, 2022, 06:41:31 PM »
Just finished listening to George's interview last night with the meteor guy. He was a really good sport, took George's questions about things he'd already explained in detail in stride.  Highlight of the show was an addled old gal who claimed satellites, the Space Shuttle, and the ISS were responsible for all the calamities on Earth, including wildfires, hurricanes, and COVID.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4947 on: February 03, 2022, 10:43:11 PM »
George just got a woody. His guest, David Paulides, the dude with the missing person franchise, told Noory how many children go missing and while most are found within 2 miles of where they disappeared, there are many cases where they are found many miles away. This of course titillated Noory 'Little kids just don't get 12 miles away on their own do they?' 'Little kid' is such a creepy term and he uses it all the time.

Then he got his creep on again shortly after, Paulides said 40% of missing people are found. Noory follows up 'And they're all dead aren't they?' Paulides disappointed Noory 'No, some are found alive.'  I was hoping Noory would respond 'Oh, well all the little kids are found dead, some of the adults are found alive but the little kids are all found dead with their little skulls smashed in and they've had their genitals touched isn't that right David?'

What a racket Paulides has going on, he has a new book, Missing 411 - Idaho. I'm sure many more to come 'Missing 411 - Six Flags' 'Missing 411 Knotts Berry Farm' 'Missing 411 Oakdale Mall'

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #4948 on: February 03, 2022, 10:56:16 PM »

lololol the man is an imbecile.

Paulides sent Noory a map of Idaho marked where people have disappeared.

Noory:
David you've sent me this map. How many people do these clusters represent?

Paulides: About 70.

Noory:
Over what period of time?

Paulides: Since 1880.

Noory: So that's about 5 or 6 a year.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4949 on: February 03, 2022, 11:20:16 PM »
George just got a woody. His guest, David Paulides, the dude with the missing person franchise, told Noory how many children go missing and while most are found within 2 miles of where they disappeared, there are many cases where they are found many miles away. This of course titillated Noory 'Little kids just don't get 12 miles away on their own do they?' 'Little kid' is such a creepy term and he uses it all the time.

Then he got his creep on again shortly after, Paulides said 40% of missing people are found. Noory follows up 'And they're all dead aren't they?' Paulides disappointed Noory 'No, some are found alive.'  I was hoping Noory would respond 'Oh, well all the little kids are found dead, some of the adults are found alive but the little kids are all found dead with their little skulls smashed in and they've had their genitals touched isn't that right David?'

What a racket Paulides has going on, he has a new book, Missing 411 - Idaho. I'm sure many more to come 'Missing 411 - Six Flags' 'Missing 411 Knotts Berry Farm' 'Missing 411 Oakdale Mall'

That last part gave me a good laugh.  Especially "Missing 411 Knotts Berry Farm."  ;D   'Little kid' is creepy but not as much as 'little babies.'