Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847661 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5805 on: May 06, 2022, 09:33:05 AM »
So my crack smoking hasn't got me thinking too wrong...  Is there some insider who might have a scoop on why, 1 year into a 7-year contract, he's signing a new deal?

Making sure he doesn't get away?

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5806 on: May 06, 2022, 09:43:51 AM »
Or cheap, with no outside interests.
This. He can make some easy bucks and feed his ego, that he’s a big radio star, in his midget mind. What else would this self-aggrandizing bore do? Jorch can only amuse himself with just so many foot massages from Tommee in a day.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5807 on: May 06, 2022, 10:01:20 AM »
Making sure he doesn't get away?

Maybe they did ink a new deal... Maybe, just maybe, they said the show was going to be canceled if he didn't take a pay cut. Hahaha. Still, my guess is that he has an option contract that is employer has an option to opt out of it within a year or so. So, that 7-year contract was a one-year contract with 6 years of an option defaulted if a new contract is not negotiated before the one-year point is over.
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5808 on: May 06, 2022, 03:15:30 PM »
He doesn't seem to spend any money.  So.  When a supposedly highly paid person doesn't seem to spend any money and doesn't show a lot of philanthropy, either they are hoarding, privately giving, or being blackmailed.

I think he has a secret gambling habit.  I hear from the Las Vegas strip that he is a regular in his hops between his stops.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5809 on: May 06, 2022, 03:47:47 PM »
I think he has a secret gambling habit.  I hear from the Las Vegas strip that he is a regular in his hops between his stops.
Heh, good old “Snake Eyes Jorch.” I’ll bet he’s pining to be a lounge act on the strip, as he burns a hole in his wallet.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5810 on: May 06, 2022, 03:54:57 PM »

about the only good thing i can say about Noory is for a guy his age he isn't overweight - ain't easy as you get older. i don't think he drinks or if he does very little which helps with the weight.

but a bottle of Scotch is more sentient than he is

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5811 on: May 07, 2022, 12:42:41 AM »
Louise reincarnated Cleopatra called in again tonight but this time she is talking about Atlantis.
Noory says she is one of the sharpest people.
Noory asked her age and she says she is 80!
She says she went blind 12 years ago.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5812 on: May 07, 2022, 12:52:30 AM »
Now Cornelius calls in again too.
I always try to count how many times he says "and stuff"

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5813 on: May 07, 2022, 01:15:24 AM »
about the only good thing i can say about Noory is for a guy his age he isn't overweight - ain't easy as you get older. i don't think he drinks or if he does very little which helps with the weight.

but a bottle of Scotch is more sentient than he is
Well, in 2014 he coyly joked, "I don't go to bars".  In 2016 he said he just has a little sherry once in a while.  In 2018, he referred to his "nightly vodka" and shortly after that alcohol was in almost all his photos.

By the way, I weighed 25lbs less when I drank.  A lot of women use alcohol to manage weight.  So, it doesn't have to add weight.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5814 on: May 07, 2022, 01:16:06 AM »
Now its a fake JC call in.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5815 on: May 07, 2022, 01:16:56 AM »
Oh yeah, I forgot I used to think that.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5816 on: May 07, 2022, 01:18:16 AM »
Maybe they did ink a new deal... Maybe, just maybe, they said the show was going to be canceled if he didn't take a pay cut. Hahaha. Still, my guess is that he has an option contract that is employer has an option to opt out of it within a year or so. So, that 7-year contract was a one-year contract with 6 years of an option defaulted if a new contract is not negotiated before the one-year point is over.
After the corporate bankruptcy, anything is possible.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5817 on: May 07, 2022, 01:19:27 AM »
Or cheap, with no outside interests.
Yeah.  Falls under hoarding, lol.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #5818 on: May 07, 2022, 01:41:03 AM »
Noory must be stopped, i nominate one of you to do the job.

Sofia you're obsessed and in love with the suave mustachioed Svengali of the airwaves, he has disrespected you many times, any court in the land will show mercy to you.
Yes, his patchwork mustache is very charming but his bumper music is so condescending.  How about I walk toward a cliff and distract him so he keeps going?  Is that illegal?  I would need an invisible rope anchored on, in case I went over, too.

Um, this show doesn't sound live because he introduced "a discussion he had with" Delores.  How can that be live?

GhostRaven

• KIDD
« Reply #5819 on: May 08, 2022, 12:16:57 AM »
Now its a fake JC call in.

Are you sure it was a fake? It sounded like the same guy to me, just seems like maybe he's getting older and has a hard time doing the JC voice like he used to.