Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847432 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #6540 on: July 10, 2022, 05:51:52 PM »
Friday night Noory kept bringing up all the homeless guys he sees around his area in Los Angeles.
He told of one guy that both he and Tommy encountered out there. Tommy offered the guy a bottle of water which was turned down.
Noory claimed he gave that same guy $20...
If Noory actually did that, he may as well just given him some bottles of MD 20/20.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

But, as PB noted, I highly doubt Jorch gave away anything.  Snorge likes to say that crap because he thinks it makes him look like such a swell guy to his gullible listeners. 
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6541 on: July 10, 2022, 05:57:11 PM »
Heh, heh, heh… Jorch is known as “Mister Money” at the club.
Chippendales is still around?
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #6542 on: July 10, 2022, 06:28:07 PM »
...  Snorge likes to say that crap because he thinks it makes him look like such a swell guy to his gullible listeners.

He also loves dogs

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6543 on: July 10, 2022, 07:01:18 PM »
He also loves dogs
Heh… I think he forgot about the one he had.  ;)

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6544 on: July 10, 2022, 07:26:12 PM »
Noory secretly wants to own his own strip club - The NightHawk Club!

Ha!  ;D  I can envision him sitting in one of those curved booths wearing a leisure suit.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #6545 on: July 10, 2022, 07:30:36 PM »
Friday night Noory kept bringing up all the homeless guys he sees around his area in Los Angeles.
He told of one guy that both he and Tommy encountered out there. Tommy offered the guy a bottle of water which was turned down.

That reminds me when Noory said he only had a $50 bill on him and he gave it to someone outside of a 7 eleven.  I guess he bought his turkey sandwich with his debit card.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6546 on: July 10, 2022, 11:46:42 PM »

turned Coast on, not expecting Cunty Willis, literally had a spasm, she makes my skin crawl. one of her 'Blue Rocker' creepsters called in - i guarantee that all 13 of her 'members' are old men and most of them are on their state's sex offender list.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #6547 on: July 11, 2022, 01:10:50 AM »

i don't believe what I'm hearing, on a nationally syndicated radio show, a legendary one no less. she just spent an hour with a washed up old radio host she worked with a hundred years ago in Kentucky talking about their golf outings, boring story after boring story, it was like being on a party line at the retirement home, then she wraps up the hour bragging how both of them are radio pros and can spend an hour talking about old times and it's good radio. her ass should be fired, she's definitely fucking somebody and it might be Noory. The guest is going to tell a ghost story.

her bumper music is as pathetic as she is, 80s hits, followed by idiotic banter 'maaaaaan what a great song' 'bet yall remember that one' 'we had some good times listening to that one'

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6548 on: July 11, 2022, 06:37:26 AM »
i don't believe what I'm hearing, on a nationally syndicated radio show, a legendary one no less. she just spent an hour with a washed up old radio host she worked with a hundred years ago in Kentucky talking about their golf outings, boring story after boring story, it was like being on a party line at the retirement home, then she wraps up the hour bragging how both of them are radio pros and can spend an hour talking about old times and it's good radio. her ass should be fired, she's definitely fucking somebody and it might be Noory. The guest is going to tell a ghost story.

her bumper music is as pathetic as she is, 80s hits, followed by idiotic banter 'maaaaaan what a great song' 'bet yall remember that one' 'we had some good times listening to that one'
Chuckles is worse than Noory. Great job, Julie!   ::)

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6549 on: July 11, 2022, 06:52:59 AM »
C2C is a tool of the
New World Order

It is the gauge of how much crap Americans will put up with. The stupidification of America.
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #6550 on: July 11, 2022, 07:39:03 AM »
For the NWO Overlords, the dumber the peasants, the better.  They’re so much easier to control and abuse.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6551 on: July 11, 2022, 08:12:38 AM »
Connie at least pays attention to guests and doesn’t ask a question that was answered two minutes earlier.  Besides she’s a midget.
Merry Christmas

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6552 on: July 11, 2022, 09:40:07 AM »
Jorch has been known to go “crazy” and shower a dancer with three Washingtons at a time.  ;)

Look at that Washington smile
  I bet if you give tree fifty, you would get a theethy grin. 

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6553 on: July 11, 2022, 09:42:29 AM »
If Noory actually did that, he may as well just given him some bottles of MD 20/20.

But, as PB noted, I highly doubt Jorch gave away anything.  Snorge likes to say that crap because he thinks it makes him look like such a swell guy to his gullible listeners.

Is that kiddo one of Falkie's love children?

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6554 on: July 11, 2022, 09:45:02 AM »

Norry, you have to up that $20.00, inflation is a thing these days.