Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847663 times)

Morgus

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7155 on: September 13, 2022, 10:23:45 PM »
Noory asks Pat Boone if he has always been "spiritual"
By that he really means "religious" but he always says it as "spiritual"

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7156 on: September 13, 2022, 10:34:39 PM »

Noory fancies himself the Lebanese Pat Boone, he should ask Pat to come and do some killer duets at the big Everett Washington show.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7157 on: September 13, 2022, 10:42:26 PM »
Noory says at age 7 he remembers watching Pat Boone on his TV show back then in 1957.
He said his mom had a "crush" on him since he was a nice "cleancut" guy.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7158 on: September 13, 2022, 10:47:33 PM »
Noory asks Pat Boone if he has always been "spiritual"
By that he really means "religious" but he always says it as "spiritual"

He thinks it makes him sound ''hip''.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #7159 on: September 13, 2022, 11:06:23 PM »
Now Noory and Pat Boone are comparing the number of great-grandchildren they have!

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7160 on: September 13, 2022, 11:19:40 PM »

Pat Boone's 88 and still 1000 times hipper than Noory.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7161 on: September 13, 2022, 11:27:44 PM »

classic back to back calls, 93 year old Ma Noory and 26 year old Mike the Millennial. Ma Noory sounded a lot more of a Christian than her rebellious son who many times has doubted there is an afterlife.

Mike the Millennial of course is a huge Pat Boone fan because what 26 year old isn't?

'Thank you so much for your music, your music means so much to me and my generation, the millennials.'

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7162 on: September 13, 2022, 11:48:56 PM »
... 'Thank you so much for your music, your music means so much to me and my generation, the millennials.'

Barf

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7163 on: September 14, 2022, 12:00:16 AM »

Noory tried to show off his Jimmy Stewart impression to Pat Boone, absolutely the worst Jimmy Stewart impression, it sounded more like Edward G. Robinson.

Mike the Millennial is completely delusional, he's convinced himself that he's not alone and there are many people in his age group who are just like him and listen to George Noory and Pat Boone and it's his duty to speak on their behalf. god what a sad mess.

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7164 on: September 14, 2022, 12:36:23 AM »

Mike the Millennial is completely delusional, he's convinced himself that he's not alone and there are many people in his age group who are just like him and listen to George Noory and Pat Boone and it's his duty to speak on their behalf. god what a sad mess.

Mikey always sounds like a shill and probably paid to call in. At the very least he is jonesing for a broadcast future of some kind.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7165 on: September 14, 2022, 02:38:31 AM »
The Sad Pack can’t be paid.  Paid callers to radio shows are good.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7166 on: September 14, 2022, 04:35:48 AM »
Mikey always sounds like a shill and probably paid to call in. At the very least he is jonesing for a broadcast future of some kind.
… and a pocket protector.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #7167 on: September 14, 2022, 05:14:04 AM »
Mike the Millennial of course is a huge Pat Boone fan because what 26 year old isn't?

'Thank you so much for your music, your music means so much to me and my generation, the millennials.'

My first thought when I read this was, "You've got to be kidding me."  But I know you're not.

Pat Boone's music means so much to MTM's generation?  Hahahahaha!  Maybe George can arrange a meet and greet between Pat and Mike.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7168 on: September 14, 2022, 06:21:50 AM »
My first thought when I read this was, "You've got to be kidding me."  But I know you're not.

Pat Boone's music means so much to MTM's generation?  Hahahahaha!  Maybe George can arrange a meet and greet between Pat and Mike.

yep, that quote is word for word.

i'd love to do a secret camera type thing where Mike the Millennial walks into a typical party of people in their mid-20's and see what he does 'Hey guys did you listen to the Pat Boone interview with George Noory? Guess who called in and got to speak to Pat Boone?'

He did admit a few years ago that he was the SECOND most hated person in his high school. he almost sounded proud of it.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7169 on: September 14, 2022, 06:58:31 AM »
What good has Pat Boone done? Sang A Little Richard song? Pitched garbage on television that would eat up people's life savings and didn't work? Deposited his seed in a woman that ended up becoming Debbie Boone, whose one single probably sold more records in good ole Pat did in his entire career?

I caught the last few minutes of the show live just before 2:00 a.m. PT., since I wanted to shut my device off over the evening, I put it on my clock radio. I have absolutely no memory other than the fact that Boone sounds like he's really old.
Eh, nevermind...