Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847075 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #7320 on: October 03, 2022, 02:15:45 AM »

tonight's con artist psychic medium lady is a real hustler, she's doing it all, films/videos, conventions, readings, t-shirts and mugs.

huge night for Noory the ghoul, he spent half an hour grilling this woman for every detail about her kidney transplant she got from a dead guy - Noory loves that, he kept intruding into very private matters asking her if she's tried to meet up with family members of her deceased kidney donor. Noory told her that if he were in her position he'd definitely want to get close to the family members. The guest tried to politely tell him that it's complicated, family members might not want to meet people who have their loved one's body parts inside them. Noory wasn't really listening to her, he assured her that if he got a kidney from somebody he wouldn't bother them but he'd like to be close to them and he would want to hang out with them only like once every year. LOL can you imagine having that creep show up every year to just basically stare at you because you're the parent or sibling of the kidney inside you. Noory would probably lift his shirt exposing his disgusting flabby hairy belly 'Do yeeeew want to feel Brian's kidney? Touch me right here, it's ok, I want you to.'

So then he opened the phones to callers for 'readings'. One old woman got on and told them she has cancer but she was calling about her son who died a year ago. The psychic mentioned the bathroom, the old woman said she was calling from the bathroom, the shameless psychic told the old woman that her son was standing right beside her in the bathroom. Shameless, poor woman is probably now scared shitless.

So right before the old woman says thank you and goodbye Noory the ghoul has to ask 'Janet, can you tell us what kind of cancer you have?' She told him 'ovarian'. He's such a cretin, there was no reason for her to tell him and a million listeners what kind of cancer she has other than Noory gets off on other people's misery. Fuck him.

what a dream team.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7321 on: October 03, 2022, 03:45:41 AM »
Oh boy, a new acronym. Thanks @CronkitesGhost - Walt the HAB
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7322 on: October 03, 2022, 04:15:03 AM »

George and the Pack getting an early start on the week.
It was another Super Suck Sunday with Jorch. Always a great start.  :P
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7323 on: October 03, 2022, 05:32:47 AM »
Submerging artists are now only the first two hours.  Could it be that no one is sending songs anymore?  Maybe I’ll send something and see if it gets on.  I’ll call it Heater.
Merry Christmas

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #7324 on: October 03, 2022, 07:45:29 AM »
Submerging artists are now only the first two hours.  Could it be that no one is sending songs anymore?  Maybe I’ll send something and see if it gets on.  I’ll call it Heater.

Wasn't "Heater" a name used here for Redacted/Heather?  If so, what was the origin for its use?  I assume there is a back story similar to the origins of both "Dave" and "Norway" for George.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #7325 on: October 03, 2022, 08:00:06 AM »
It was a name used for her.  I don’t remember the origin.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #7326 on: October 03, 2022, 08:37:56 AM »
Walt the Horny Atheist Blowhard just called in and set the pastor straight that Yahweh was just the Jewish version of the Roman God Jupiter. Walt's an idiot himself, Yahweh predates Rome by centuries.

But anyway I'd like to introduce you to my little friend I'm writing a series of children's books about, Incurious George, the little monkey who has no real curiosity about anything.

Walt is denying oxygen to his brain while he does that David Carradine masturbation thing to pictures of chuckles.

That curious George graphic is hilarious.  Photoshopping a couple of middle fingers is a little too rebellious for such a passive idiot like sNoory.
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7327 on: October 03, 2022, 02:50:30 PM »
Wasn't "Heater" a name used here for Redacted/Heather?  If so, what was the origin for its use?  I assume there is a back story similar to the origins of both "Dave" and "Norway" for George.
I know I’d call her Heater, when she went into her “tough moll” mode. Heater, of course, a gangster term for a firearm.

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7328 on: October 03, 2022, 02:55:10 PM »
Yes, only two hours now. Maybe Tommee got worn out with a full four hours.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7329 on: October 03, 2022, 03:31:13 PM »
I know I’d call her Heater, when she went into her “tough moll” mode. Heater, of course, a gangster term for a firearm.

Thinking about it some more, someone may have have made an unintentional typo, calling Heather, “Heater.” Which seemed more than appropriate, due to the explanation above, and her nickname seemed to stick. She does have kind of a resemblance to Bonnie Parker.  ;)
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #7330 on: October 03, 2022, 04:01:18 PM »
Thinking about it some more, someone may have have made an unintentional typo, calling Heather, “Heater.” Which seemed more than appropriate, due to the explanation above, and her nickname seemed to stick. She does have kind of a resemblance to Bonnie Parker.  ;)

That makes sense, I didn't think about that.  Thanks.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #7331 on: October 03, 2022, 04:06:18 PM »

'Folks, the world these days is filled with so much bad news, let's have a little fun. We're going to start a new feature on Coast, it's a game, we'll do it once a month or so. Listeners with cancer will email Tommy with what kind of cancer they have and callers will call in with their guesses. We'll have some prizes for the winners and also send the cancer people a book or something.'

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #7332 on: October 03, 2022, 04:24:31 PM »

'Folks, the world these days is filled with so much bad news, let's have a little fun. We're going to start a new feature on Coast, it's a game, we'll do it once a month or so. Listeners with cancer will email Tommy with what kind of cancer they have and callers will call in with their guesses. We'll have some prizes for the winners and also send the cancer people a book or something.'

Heh, heh, heh

#EatSomeAlmondsForJorchCancerFolks
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #7333 on: October 03, 2022, 07:02:09 PM »
Thinking about it some more, someone may have have made an unintentional typo, calling Heather, “Heater.”...

Oh, same reason they call her Wad.  Wad, Heater Wad.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #7334 on: October 03, 2022, 11:07:46 PM »
Mrs. Snorway, Sr., I don't blame you that your son is a chauvanist jackass.  I only blame him.  He is full of blame.  Totally blame-worthy.  To the hilt.  But fyi, it's not your fault.  He is incapable of being decent for any longer than it takes to get his way, no matter how much patience a person extends to him. 

Yes, Snorway, I'm so sure Ron Rice is a man to respect.  Everyone would agree, even your first wife.  Remember her, the one who did dishes while you were in love with MTV girls.  Ron Rice had one motto:  If it's not fun, don't do it.  Sounds good, Snorway?  Then let's apply that philosophy to your favorite little girl relative.  The one who's over 18, okay.  Today! Here we go: Chica!!  If it doesn't feel good, don't do it!! Only do what feels good!!  With a tan!!  "Suntan is sex!!" per Ron Rice!!  In front of your grandpa!!  There, that wasn't so bad.  If a philosophy was good for a man Snorway respects, then it should be good for his great granddaughters so I hope he enjoyed that description.

Snorway, you are a fucking slime ball.  All you have ever done is cause me tension.  Why did I ever learn your name.  You are sick.  Go to Hell.  When you measure someone, like Ron Rice, measure them right.  Know the hills and valleys they traveled and recognize deal breakers when you encounter them.  Like the fact that his personal life must have been so shambled with divorces, annulments, Julio Iglesias womanizer and wedding horses with pink-dyed hair that Wikipedia doesn't even list any personal life at all.  You don't have to take the bad with the good.  If someone is really, really bad in one area, you don't have to laud them. Or employ them, as in the case of pompous people.  I'll take Nextdoor.com over your show any day.  At least the neighbors website is family friendly, you ignorant, slumming, God-damned jackass.

How could you not think this through?  Are your granddaughters listening tonight?  Your mother?  THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WORTH YOUR BIG RESPECT.  WHY NOT FIND ONE THAT IS NOT UTTERLY OFFENSIVE.  "If it doesn't feel good, don't do it" means he was a pig around the house, too.