Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847289 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #9510 on: September 30, 2023, 06:45:27 AM »
I hate when he calls people by informal variations...  Tom from La Jolla, hi Tommy. I detest that shit massively.

It's how Tom Danheiser became Tommy.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #9511 on: September 30, 2023, 07:58:19 AM »
Sounded like he said he was under demonic attack and that was the reason he was going away. But the prayers of the C2C audience saved him! And he is not going away.

You got to wonder if the demonic attack was the part that kept him alive 😲

I mean he's full of himself and is a torture to listen to.
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9512 on: September 30, 2023, 10:25:31 AM »
I wonder if the lack of calls is because of the general trend towards not calling anyone anymore?  My local talk show gets lots of questions and comments through FB messenger and email.

Now, that's a thought.  They can take message, questions and comments from Bellgab and read them on the air to fill in those slow times.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9513 on: September 30, 2023, 10:26:16 AM »
It's how Tom Danheiser became Tommy.

Let's take a step further and make it Hommey.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9514 on: September 30, 2023, 12:15:54 PM »
Noory already gets Tommy to ask a question during open lines after each break from a text or tweet.
Noory also last night mentioned the upcoming Halloween show with a guest for the first half and the last two hours as ghost to ghost with caller ghost stories preselected by Tommy from ones emailed in...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #9515 on: September 30, 2023, 12:20:24 PM »
Last night regular caller Jeremy got in again and Noory held him for nearly a half hour to tell his tale of a car accident that put him in a coma for months.
Jeremy then told about a mental competency hearing coming up and Noory suggested he tell them that he calls into c2c regularly like that would help!
If they learned about the subjects and fraudulent guests on Noory's shows - that would certainly seal his fate..

Noory also was curious how Jeremy looks so he described that he is balding and has a goatee plus using some device to help him walk around the house without falling.
Jeremy also promoted a new website he has created.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #9516 on: September 30, 2023, 01:53:03 PM »
Noory already gets Tommy to ask a question during open lines after each break from a text or tweet.
Noory also last night mentioned the upcoming Halloween show with a guest for the first half and the last two hours as ghost to ghost with caller ghost stories preselected by Tommy from ones emailed in...

Someone should send him a story about a tragic, gory end to some kid out trick-or-treating.  Goerge might lead with that one, and even be engaged during the rest of the show.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9517 on: September 30, 2023, 04:12:24 PM »
Cornelius called in and revealed what was behind his stating he would be gone about a month ago.
He had suicidal thoughts and was going to admit himself to a mental hospital  but he said he got over it!

kinda feel bad for him, it's obvious he has nobody in his life now that 'Daddy died of the Covid'. growing old alone ain't easy. he needs to get a job or do volunteer work but he won't do that.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9518 on: September 30, 2023, 04:20:43 PM »
Surprised no one mentioned the female Satanist who called in to speak to last night's guest, an "archbishop" exorcist.
She told him she'd conjured Satan earlier that evening, and he'd given her predictions of things to come. One of those predictions was that in two years, two well known celebrities would go to Egypt.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9519 on: October 01, 2023, 12:12:59 AM »
kinda feel bad for him, it's obvious he has nobody in his life now that 'Daddy died of the Covid'. growing old alone ain't easy. he needs to get a job or do volunteer work but he won't do that.

Isn't that the perfect definition of "you made your bed, now you gotta sleep in it?"

Eh, nevermind...

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #9520 on: October 02, 2023, 12:01:57 AM »
Noory back at it promoting WWIII.

Interesting take.

One of the sickest and unfunny shows Noory has ever done.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #9521 on: October 03, 2023, 01:26:21 AM »

haven't listened to this garbage in weeks, checked in tonight. he's got Mark Zicree, the Twilight Zone expert, on for the 50th time and predictably Noory does the same interview, same dumb questions, same stupid 'observations' he did the first 49 times. Zicree is a true lover of sci-fi, the Twilight Zone was quite philosophical and deep - Noory is incapable of that kind of intellectual curiosity, his appreciation of Twilight Zone and all sci-fi is at an 8 year old's level, and not a very bright 8 year old.

Zicree produces an independent sci-fi TV series, an homage to Star Trek called Space Command, has-been actors including Noory's buddy, Billy Moooooooooooo-mee.

I looked for reviews of the show, lol

3/10
I was horrified watching this.
RogerBannister109913 November 2021

2/10
No thanks
randysaw11 March 2021

1/10
No Budget, No Nothing...
cdnkelly12 February 2022
It looks worse than a Fan made pilot. Bad BAD early 2000's CGI, probably a free app from Google Store. All the out of work actors should have been embarrassed. The props were comical. Acting...bad....

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #9522 on: October 03, 2023, 07:19:46 AM »
There is one fan production that pays homage to the original series that isn't so bad. Even the girls on set know that they are there to show their butt cheeks hanging out of the original costumes... Just like Gene Roddenberry wanted it!

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #9523 on: October 03, 2023, 08:58:33 AM »
There is one fan production that pays homage to the original series that isn't so bad. Even the girls on set know that they are there to show their butt cheeks hanging out of the original costumes... Just like Gene Roddenberry wanted it!

The best of the Star Trek fan productions were those that didn't use the characters from the original series. 

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #9524 on: October 03, 2023, 09:08:51 AM »

WTH  Is that supposed to be Spock on the right? Looks like an Asian waiter. I don't like the looks of any of those. Smug lookin' jackasses.