Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 847256 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2205 on: May 28, 2021, 07:10:56 PM »
If there has to be a worst photo, who would be in it?

Everyone at my wedding reception.  Me included. 

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #2206 on: May 28, 2021, 07:15:26 PM »
Everyone at my wedding reception.  Me included.

Does it make me a bad person if I laughed at that?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2207 on: May 28, 2021, 08:44:47 PM »

haven't listened much lately because the guests are so damn bad but was pissed I missed most of Stephen Quayle whose delusional non-stop patter is entertaining. I heard Noory's spot with Cheryll Jones last night, absolutely painful, Noory struggling so hard to hold a conversation, resorting to the kind of questions you'd ask at a wedding reception seated at a table of people you've never met before.

He is definitely deteriorating/aging, you can hear it in his volce, at times becoming weak and hoarse.

Cornelius must be in rough shape, Noory mentioned he may be calling in from the hospital.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2208 on: May 28, 2021, 09:13:09 PM »
This quite possibly is the worst photo I've seen.  I'm not one to remark negatively on people's appearances, but there is so much there that could be said.

It looks like the short bus dropped off it's passengers...
Eh, nevermind...

Exile

• Official EllGab Thought Leader and towel snapper
  • Ellevated
  • Have a day!
« Reply #2209 on: May 28, 2021, 09:42:35 PM »
Don't drag me into your boner issues, @Exile
Accept the fact that George in a dress makes you randy and move on.

How rude!

8)
Ask me about the legendary desert Bigfoot. A.K.A the Sandsquatch and his more elusive cousin, the Albino White Sands Dunefoot.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2210 on: May 28, 2021, 10:30:17 PM »
Well Noory just had his mom on for about one minute near the start of tonight's show.
No callers, just him wishing her happy birthday and her thanking him. ;)

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2211 on: May 28, 2021, 10:53:26 PM »
Near the end of the show last night, Noory mentioned he will have his mom on Friday night for a bit to celebrate her 92nd birthday this week. ;)

At least we got three pages of entertainment out of it

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #2212 on: May 28, 2021, 11:04:33 PM »
At least we got three pages of entertainment out of it

Does she call him Dave?
Are we having fun yet?

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2213 on: May 29, 2021, 12:43:00 AM »

lots of icky Norry tonight

he took a moment to urge the listeners to take a moment this Memorial Day and really concentrate about the sacrifice our fallen soldiers made complete with some fake choked up embellishment

then Cornelius phoned in from the rehab place he's at in good spirits - ghoulish Noory really wanted to get into Corny's health and hearing all the details on how his illness developed so poor Corny had to go along with it, weirdo Noory kept suggesting that Corny was close to death, repeatedly telling Corny and the audience Corny's shocking glucose level of 1000. Cornelius is going home tomorrow and he's happy, he thought he might be going to a nursing home but gave credit to a Filipino girl at the rehab center for motivating him to get home.

Noory had an older guest on last night, nothing to do with health but Noory did the same thing to him, kept bringing up the man's past health problems,  by-pass surgery and prostate cancer treatment. Noory doesn't really care about these people's illnesses, he's projecting his own phobias and obsession about aging, illness and death on to others. somehow he thinks if he can empathize and vicariously experience others' suffering he will get a free pass.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2214 on: May 29, 2021, 12:56:03 AM »
talking about weird and creepy Mike the Millennial just called in to do his little Mike the Millennial Show. kid is a human emetic. nauseating.

he did his usual Rupert Pupkin act interviewing Noory, asked him if he ever gets nervous. Noory told him he never gets nervous because his parents raised him like Sammy Davis Jr,  they had him performing for family and friends all the time, doing little skits and songs. my god what a creep show, ugly Lebanese kid with no talent whatsoever doing skits he saw on the Red Skelton show.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2215 on: May 29, 2021, 01:12:35 AM »

and the hits just keep coming folks. Louise aka Cleopatra Lady just called in with her entire life story using Cornelius as an excuse. In that refined Southern Negro speech she told us about the woman who made her the huge success she is in life, her mother who died 6 years ago at 95. Louise told us she was moved up a grade, won many scholastic awards, was the valedictorian, a sorority girl, Miss Kentucky or some state, National Honor Society, according to her 'a real debutante',  Noory tried to cut her off but she kept on rambling on about getting a masters degree from the University of North Carolina - he went to commercial.

Such an accomplished intelligent woman but here she is babbling to anyone who'll listen about her past life as Cleopatra and her torrid love affair with Mark Anthony among others. What .......... a ........ fucking ......... nutbag. She never talks about a real husband or children, pretty obvious she's an old lonely spinster lady who dreamed up this Cleopatra nonsense to make up for her sad unfulfilled life.

fuck this show is depressing. like i began writing this post as humor but now i look at it it's just very sad.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #2216 on: May 29, 2021, 01:18:09 AM »
and the hits just keep coming folks. Louise aka Cleopatra Lady just called in with her entire life story using Cornelius as an excuse. In that refined Southern Negro speech she told us about the woman who made her the huge success she is in life, her mother who died 6 years ago at 95. Louise told us she was moved up a grade, won many scholastic awards, was the valedictorian, a sorority girl, Miss Kentucky or some state, National Honor Society, according to her 'a real debutante',  Noory tried to cut her off but she kept on rambling on about getting a masters degree from the University of North Carolina - he went to commercial.

Such an accomplished intelligent woman but here she is babbling to anyone who'll listen about her past life as Cleopatra and her torrid love affair with Mark Anthony among others. What .......... a ........ fucking ......... nutbag. She never talks about a real husband or children, pretty obvious she's an old lonely spinster lady who dreamed up this Cleopatra nonsense to make up for her sad unfulfilled life.

fuck this show is depressing. like i began writing this post as humor but now i look at it it's just very sad.

and on a previous show, "Cleopatra" Louise told how when she was a teenager she was the first girl friend of Cassius Clay (later Mohammed Ali)...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2217 on: May 29, 2021, 01:19:20 AM »
talking about weird and creepy Mike the Millennial just called in to do his little Mike the Millennial Show. kid is a human emetic. nauseating.

he did his usual Rupert Pupkin act interviewing Noory, asked him if he ever gets nervous. Noory told him he never gets nervous because his parents raised him like Sammy Davis Jr,  they had him performing for family and friends all the time, doing little skits and songs. my god what a creep show, ugly Lebanese kid with no talent whatsoever doing skits he saw on the Red Skelton show.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2218 on: May 29, 2021, 01:27:58 AM »
and on a previous show, "Cleopatra" Louise told how when she was a teenager she was the first girl friend of Cassius Clay (later Mohammed Ali)...

another fantasy. she's a living Tennessee Williams or August Wilson play. her mother lived her life through her,  probably the reason Louise never made a life of her own, the mother ruined her life i bet.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #2219 on: May 29, 2021, 03:38:37 AM »
No, it’s Gone With The Wind.  Remember, Louise was also Scarlet O’Hara in a previous life and lived in Jonesboro, North Carolina.  I guess Margaret Mitchell was lying when she put Tara in Jonesboro, Georgia.  Fake News.
Merry Christmas