Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838256 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #2235 on: May 29, 2021, 10:11:16 AM »

...If it is true that Rush Limbaugh wanted to Buck to replace him, could it be another case of Art Bell Syndrome?  Shit-poor judgment and evaluation of talent although they had tons on their own. In the same way, baseball's greatest hitter, Ted Williams, was considered a really bad manager of players. He also had his head frozen, he might have had some other bad judgment issues. 😁

The Beatles once joked that if they knew what it was that made them so popular that they would all become managers and make other bands that way.
Heh, heh, heh.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

“Buck gets it.”

;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #2236 on: May 29, 2021, 10:13:04 AM »
The only host I would have tuned into on a regular basis is Mark Steyn.  If not Steyn, I would have preferred a talented unknown.  Give him a chance and if he/ she can’t cut it, try again.  Limbaugh came out of the blue back in the 80s.  But in these risk-adverse times, with an incompetent PremRad, that would never happen.  You’d just have another Jorch Snoorway they’d never dump.  Pitiful.

Steyn is my one and only satisfactory replacement.  He's funny, smart and relevant.  I am inspired to seek him out today. He is bound to have his own show somewhere...
Eh, nevermind...

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2237 on: May 29, 2021, 10:24:56 AM »
Steyn is my one and only satisfactory replacement.  He's funny, smart and relevant.  I am inspired to seek him out today. He is bound to have his own show somewhere...
Yep, would love to see Steyn do his own daily radio show. 
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #2238 on: May 29, 2021, 12:42:55 PM »
lots of icky Norry tonight

he took a moment to urge the listeners to take a moment this Memorial Day and really concentrate about the sacrifice our fallen soldiers made complete with some fake choked up embellishment

then Cornelius phoned in from the rehab place he's at in good spirits - ghoulish Noory really wanted to get into Corny's health and hearing all the details on how his illness developed so poor Corny had to go along with it, weirdo Noory kept suggesting that Corny was close to death, repeatedly telling Corny and the audience Corny's shocking glucose level of 1000. Cornelius is going home tomorrow and he's happy, he thought he might be going to a nursing home but gave credit to a Filipino girl at the rehab center for motivating him to get home.

Noory had an older guest on last night, nothing to do with health but Noory did the same thing to him, kept bringing up the man's past health problems,  by-pass surgery and prostate cancer treatment. Noory doesn't really care about these people's illnesses, he's projecting his own phobias and obsession about aging, illness and death on to others. somehow he thinks if he can empathize and vicariously experience others' suffering he will get a free pass.

Number 2 Noory: Are you afraid of me? What is going on up there in that brain?

Number 6 Camazotz Automat: Disgust.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2239 on: May 29, 2021, 12:46:29 PM »
Number 2 Noory: Are you afraid of me? What is going on up there in that brain?

Number 6 Camazotz Automat: Disgust.

Who is number 1?  ;)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2240 on: May 29, 2021, 12:51:52 PM »
Ok... That Filipina could have inspired Corny a few different ways...

Really bad to him and scared him to want to go home...

Told him she couldn't fuck clients but, after he's home, game on!

Promised she'd move in with him if he went home.

Told him that the longer he stays, the less he'll be allowed to listen to or call late night radio shows.

Or...

Told him that George Noory sucks.
😁😁😁
Eh, nevermind...

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #2241 on: May 29, 2021, 01:01:27 PM »
Ok... That Filipina could have inspired Corny a few different ways...

Really bad to him and scared him to want to go home...

Told him she couldn't fuck clients but, after he's home, game on!

Promised she'd move in with him if he went home.

Told him that the longer he stays, the less he'll be allowed to listen to or call late night radio shows.

Or...

Told him that George Noory sucks.
😁😁😁

All plausible.  ;D

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2242 on: May 29, 2021, 02:53:57 PM »

also Noory's back lately on his shtick about how fast the year is going 'Gosh it's almost June. This year is flying by folks isn't it? We'll turn around and it will be the holidays(Christmas/New Years)'

then he launches into his maudlin condescending self adulating routine 'Folks I know how important the show is to our listeners. That's why I have always promised that we'll do live shows even on Christmas and New Year's so you're not alone. Tommy and I have been looking at the calendar, this year and Christmas and New Year's eves fall on a Saturday. My weekend hosts will be here for you because I want them to make a little money too. In fact Lisa tells me there's quite a little competition going on already between the weekend hosts to do those shows because they're special to them too.'

The two female weekend hosts are absolutely unlistenable, Lee Cigar and Cunny 'Whachoo Talkin Bout Bigfoot' Willis. Knapp, Punnett and Syrett are all so much better than Noory, such a shame Noory won't be replaced until he kicks the bucket. I was going to say 'and it's not because they're women' but really, has there ever been a really successful female radio host? Radio talk and standup comedy really are male domains.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2243 on: May 29, 2021, 03:15:46 PM »
The only host I would have tuned into on a regular basis is Mark Steyn.  If not Steyn, I would have preferred a talented unknown.  Give him a chance and if he/ she can’t cut it, try again.  Limbaugh came out of the blue back in the 80s.  But in these risk-adverse times, with an incompetent PremRad, that would never happen.  You’d just have another Jorch Snoorway they’d never dump.  Pitiful.

Premrat may just repurpose the "Best of George Norry" in Rush's slot. 

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2244 on: May 29, 2021, 03:18:48 PM »
also Noory's back lately on his shtick about how fast the year is going 'Gosh it's almost June. This year is flying by folks isn't it? We'll turn around and it will be the holidays(Christmas/New Years)'

then he launches into his maudlin condescending self adulating routine 'Folks I know how important the show is to our listeners. That's why I have always promised that we'll do live shows even on Christmas and New Year's so you're not alone. Tommy and I have been looking at the calendar, this year and Christmas and New Year's eves fall on a Saturday. My weekend hosts will be here for you because I want them to make a little money too. In fact Lisa tells me there's quite a little competition going on already between the weekend hosts to do those shows because they're special to them too.'

The two female weekend hosts are absolutely unlistenable, Lee Cigar and Cunny 'Whachoo Talkin Bout Bigfoot' Willis. Knapp, Punnett and Syrett are all so much better than Noory, such a shame Noory won't be replaced until he kicks the bucket. I was going to say 'and it's not because they're women' but really, has there ever been a really successful female radio host? Radio talk and standup comedy really are male domains.
Rollye James wasn’t bad when she would fill in for Art. 
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2245 on: May 29, 2021, 03:19:10 PM »

I do enjoy Dana Lash, she is on a local station in syndication, but she is political and current events not paranormal.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #2246 on: May 29, 2021, 03:23:44 PM »
Premrat may just repurpose the "Best of George Norry" in Rush's slot.
A local station plays “The Best of Jorch Snoorway” on Sunday nights.  I wonder if “the best of Snorch” is really just the worst, most laughable shows or the shows that are slightly better than the usual worst of Jorch Snoorway.
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #2247 on: May 29, 2021, 03:25:48 PM »
Rollye James wasn’t bad when she would fill in for Art.

@ponyboysunset and I would agree. She was a sharp when I listened in the last 2-3 years.

A local station plays “The Best of Jorch Snoorway” on Sunday nights.  I wonder if “the best of Snorch” is really just the worst, most laughable shows or the shows that are slightly better than the usual worst of Jorch Snoorway.

Hard to believe that they waste the electricity on their transmitter towers to replay that crap. San Diego plays 2 hours from the previous weekday's show before the new show starts.  They stopped playing Ground Zero. PremCrud radio is completely devoid of talent now that Rush has died.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #2248 on: May 29, 2021, 03:43:07 PM »

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #2249 on: May 29, 2021, 03:46:31 PM »
I do enjoy Dana Lash, she is on a local station in syndication, but she is political and current events not paranormal.

actually I do listen to Dana occasionally and she's alright.

nobody will ever replace Rush, he was a phenomena.

I do like Mark Steyn, has a sense of humor. Shapiro is very smart, the leftists can't handle Ben argumentatively so resort to their usual ad hominem attacks.

don't like Bongino much who's replacing Rush in some major markets.

love Savage but he's been relegated to podcasting despite good ratings. Savage hated Rush, his brother and Hannity, always claimed conservative talk radio was run by a cabal led by Limbaugh who had it in for him.

like Mark Levin both as entertainment and agree with most of his ideology.

online i like Dave Rubin, Gad Saad, and leftist journalists who've now become outcasts to the libtard mob, Matt Taibbi and Glenn Greenwald.

i HATE HATE HATE Hannity, and Gutfield  too.