Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 851546 times)

PB

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5070 on: February 16, 2022, 06:25:50 AM »
And now we have, "I'll sip a little Jack Daniels, once in a blue moon".  Saving that quote because next year it's going to be, "My daily Jack Daniels"...  I can't stand the thought of tipsy seniors.

Jack Daniels is some of the worst rot gut available.  How on earth did it become cool to drink that garbage?  They have a hell of a marketing team.

I always have to laugh when I see it placed in movies, or the band has a bottle of it on stage.  Now Noory thinks it's cool?  Does he drink PBR too?

Camazotz Automat

• Drone Pilot
    • The Shaver Mystery
« Reply #5071 on: February 16, 2022, 07:06:40 AM »
Good.  When George passes out, he can beat him up.  No one the wiser.  "Oh, George!  You took a terrible fall!  You don't remember?"

Radio talk show host assaulted while passed out under the influence.

Authorities suspect a mean baby responsible for the bludgeoning.

A light blue yellow rattle, shaped like a dolphin giraffe, was found at the scene, authorities revealed Wednesday.

"Definitely a very mean baby," said an officer who wished to remain anonymous.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5072 on: February 18, 2022, 09:35:10 AM »

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5073 on: February 18, 2022, 02:17:13 PM »
Noory is off tonight (Friday) so of course last night he skipped out a half hour early and put on an old recorded replay of part of an old interview to end the show. :o

At least with the guest hosts on Friday nights they do a full 4 hours with no replays or recorded bits!

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5074 on: February 18, 2022, 02:53:39 PM »
Noory is off tonight (Friday) so of course last night he skipped out a half hour early and put on an old recorded replay of part of an old interview to end the show. :o

At least with the guest hosts on Friday nights they do a full 4 hours with no replays or recorded bits!
They don’t play UFO Phil, either, do they?
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5075 on: February 18, 2022, 03:06:00 PM »
Tonight is Syrette talking about the Little Baron Trump book, followed by Cornelius and the Sad Pack.
Merry Christmas

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5076 on: February 18, 2022, 04:23:31 PM »
Tonight is Syrette talking about the Little Baron Trump book, followed by Cornelius and the Sad Pack.
Saturday, it’s the mild mannered Canadian with Weeber.  Rough weekend. ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5077 on: February 19, 2022, 12:51:35 AM »
Noory's regular caller Cornelius called into Syrett and was whining about needing money.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #5078 on: February 19, 2022, 05:34:44 AM »
Noory's regular caller Cornelius called into Syrett and was whining about needing money.
And some of the regulars sent him some.
Merry Christmas

Gd5150

• I Am A Stupid Cunt
  • Elluminati
« Reply #5079 on: February 19, 2022, 08:08:58 AM »
They don’t play UFO Phil, either, do they?

It’s an outrage. Send in the truckers.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5080 on: February 19, 2022, 08:46:17 AM »

I'm so sick of that guy. 

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5081 on: February 19, 2022, 10:05:28 AM »
It’s an outrage. Send in the truckers.

Have a peaceful protest outside the cave. 

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5082 on: February 19, 2022, 08:21:58 PM »
I do enjoy myself some creepy Whitley Strieber occasionally. I hope he retells the story how he astral projected into Linda Moulton Howe's hotel room in the middle of the night and stood over her bed as she slept whereupon she awakened and was quite perturbed to see the old pervert staring down at her. Whitley not knowing how he really got there exited the awkward situation in the most convenient manner, according to Whitley he just floated out the window into the night air.

we'll get a lot of 'dear Anne, my dear sweet Annie' his deceased wife whom he claims still visits him but he says less frequently. That's gotta hurt when you are literally ghosted by your late wife.

ItsOver

• Ellevated
« Reply #5083 on: February 19, 2022, 08:36:31 PM »
I do enjoy myself some creepy Whitley Strieber occasionally. I hope he retells the story how he astral projected into Linda Moulton Howe's hotel room in the middle of the night and stood over her bed as she slept whereupon she awakened and was quite perturbed to see the old pervert staring down at her. Whitley not knowing how he really got there exited the awkward situation in the most convenient manner, according to Whitley he just floated out the window into the night air.

we'll get a lot of 'dear Anne, my dear sweet Annie' his deceased wife whom he claims still visits him but he says less frequently. That's gotta hurt when you are literally ghosted by your late wife.
Ha, ha, ha!  Weeber will be Weeber. ;D  Just what the Hell were the aliens thinking? ;)

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5084 on: February 19, 2022, 08:41:14 PM »

She's astral-fucking Art now in a threesome with Ramona.
Eh, nevermind...