Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 838709 times)

ShayP

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #5775 on: May 03, 2022, 09:07:26 AM »
Noory did his Mr Ed impression for the animal communicator guest
"Wilbur"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #5776 on: May 03, 2022, 09:25:13 AM »
annnnnnnnnnnnd another winner guest, a woman who claims she talks to dogs and other animals and does psychotherapy with them.

Noory tells the woman that when his kids were young they 'went to a breeder place and got a labrador. there were little puppies all over the place, we took the one who came running up to us. Did we do the right thing?'

then followed with a typical WTF Noory question

'Do dogs know their name?'

He never mentioned the name of the family Labrador and I guess we know why, he wasn't sure if dogs could recognize a name given to them so the dog had no name.

"breeder place."  *sigh*

Noory's daughter asks "Hey daddy, can I have a puppy.  Sure.  We'll head on down to the breeder place."

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5777 on: May 03, 2022, 05:27:44 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

He's horsy.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5778 on: May 04, 2022, 01:57:02 AM »

Tonight's guest is good, a nutbag like all the others but he's got one of those posh British accents so when he talks it all become much more believable. I'm booking my trip to Iraq, he says Iraq is filled with portals - you just walk though them and you're in another part of space. I wonder if there's an entry fee for the portals and if there's a gift and souvenir shop.

um, Cornelius just called in and stumbled through some comments about Tommy, hopes the best for him and that he returns. Did Noory announce that Tom was sick tonight? I just tuned in within the past half hour.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5779 on: May 04, 2022, 06:13:17 AM »
Tonight's guest is good, a nutbag like all the others but he's got one of those posh British accents so when he talks it all become much more believable. I'm booking my trip to Iraq, he says Iraq is filled with portals - you just walk though them and you're in another part of space. I wonder if there's an entry fee for the portals and if there's a gift and souvenir shop.

um, Cornelius just called in and stumbled through some comments about Tommy, hopes the best for him and that he returns. Did Noory announce that Tom was sick tonight? I just tuned in within the past half hour.
Noory mentioned Tommy's condition last week - he has bern out for a couple weeks or so.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5780 on: May 05, 2022, 01:13:08 PM »
Last night someone called in with the name "UFO Jim"
Must be a cousin of "UFO Phil"

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5781 on: May 05, 2022, 01:22:55 PM »
I thought I would be positive today about Norry and his many contract extensions.  I thought long and hard and long. . . . .. .

The best I could come up with is at least with Norry employed during the night and early morning hours there is one less stalker roaming around.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5782 on: May 05, 2022, 10:58:39 PM »
Noory often asks guests "what about the devil?" like he did to his reincarnation guest tonight.
She and some others tell him they have had no case where an entity like the devil was encountered.
But Noory never changes from the ideas he heard from stories when he was a kid.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #5783 on: May 05, 2022, 11:10:45 PM »
I thought I would be positive today about Norry and his many contract extensions.  I thought long and hard and long. . . . .. .

The best I could come up with is at least with Norry employed during the night and early morning hours there is one less stalker roaming around.

Rose-colored 4k HDTV.

Impressive!
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5784 on: May 05, 2022, 11:22:58 PM »
Noory mentioned Tommy's condition last week - he has bern out for a couple weeks or so.

what's wrong with Tommy?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5785 on: May 05, 2022, 11:28:55 PM »
what's wrong with Tommy?
I don't remember exactly but he had some kind of attack and was out for a couple weeks or so.
Sounds like he is back now though, so must not have been too serious.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #5786 on: May 05, 2022, 11:29:29 PM »
Since the first guest tonight is about reincarnation, of course regular caller Louise the claimed reincarnated Cleopatra just called in! :D

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5787 on: May 05, 2022, 11:41:30 PM »
lol Louise

Just tuned in and I assume the guest, another sham lady, is an 'expert' in past lives regression and reincarnation ...... and stuff.

So Louise calls in, she told George that she was merely keep her promise that whenever there was a guest discussing reincarnation she would call in, then said she loved Coast and all the guests etc. Noory made sure to mock Louise and told the guest she was the reincarnated Cleopatra. She had no question. But Noory wouldn't let her go and told Louise 'ask a question while you got her.'

Louise told the guest that her sister, in this life, was also her sister when she was Queen of Egypt. Louise/Cleopatra had to journey to Rome to meet with Julius Caesar, she would be away from Alexandria for 3 months. While Louise/Cleopatra was in absentia her conniving sister told the people of Egypt that Louise/Cleopatra was never coming back.
Noory then says to the guest.

Noory: Fascinating discussion.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5788 on: May 06, 2022, 12:16:39 AM »

lol this show is so absurd, everything about it, the guests, the host, the callers.

it's all so childish.

In my imagination I'm picturing a 5th grade play with the Coast to Coast Players as actors, Noory the director. There's an old black lady in a cheesy Cleopatra costume, she's being carried on a makeshift recliner by Barry, Joe from Long Island, Walt Da Skeptic and Thomas from La Jolla. A young messenger, Mike the Millennial, rushes across the stage 'Your Majesty, General Marc Antony of Rome is here to see you!' The old black lady in the cheesy Cleopatra costume gasps and titters, overwhelmed by excitement but quickly regains her composure because you know she is a queen and tells the messenger 'Show the general in at once.' Stage right -  an obese 60 year black man dressed in an even cheesier Roman general costume walks/stumbles across the stage and stops in front of Queen Cleopatra and bows 'It's me Queen, Mark Antony, I have come from Rome to pay my respect to Her Majesty n' stuff.'

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #5789 on: May 06, 2022, 01:47:48 AM »
weird, Noory is now doing live read commercials for Dr. Squatch - a male grooming products brand for young hipster types. wrong demographic, Old Spice is the Coast demo.

company got some bad advice from somebody, they made a connection between Coast and 'sasquatch' because Coast has Big Foot guests on.

hope Cunny Willis does ads for Dr. Squatch's feminine hygiene line. 'Ladies, if there's romance in the air tonight with a Big Foot, be confident and avoid embarrassment when you use Dr. Squatch's line of douches and sprays.'