Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 336482 times)

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #1560 on: October 13, 2018, 08:42:54 PM »
Interesting listening to Michelle the Producer talking about "Evil" Keith... MV from Bellgab "brainwashed" Bellgabbers about Keith when he dropped MV's  shows from Keith's Digital  Network.

"Perception is Reality ..There is NO Truth "

Love Keith zeros and ones

Michelle your ripper and publish guests need some improvement. Look over Micheal with a Y the Misogynist guest list.

http://michaeldecon.com

Anomalism is lame ;)

Quija Board Update: "January 1, 2035 still alive"

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1561 on: October 13, 2018, 08:47:21 PM »
None of my questions were asked and answered. Waste of time about Remote Viewing. Gosh, soooo lame Keith is not evil. Really? We all knew that anyway.

Go see my 8 questions in this thread, and at least come back and answer these here. I'm certain many people want to know answers to my questions.

Here's what I think many of us would want to know:

Maybe Producer Michelle can fill us in on these details she might know about?...

1) Was Art [or Keith] really happy with HW's performance nearing his Friday the 13th? HW mentioned "on air" that her numbers were going down a few months before Friday the 13th, and that she might not last as the host there. Did HW already know her days were numbered to be the MITD host, and it was already coming to an end???

2) Was HW deeply in love with AB beyond a mentor and "best friend" or "father figure" relationship?

3) Did HW demonstrate she was having personal issues that interfered with her reliably doing the MITD show? She was mentioning having a lot of migraines and was taking time off. Did you detect any emotional or mental health issues going on?

4) Were you ever very close friends w/HW, and what happened over time? Did your relationship with HW become troublesome at some point too? Was "it" all going to her head, so she was vulnerable to a crash and burn considering she knew her listener numbers were going down.

Questions for Michelle:

1) What is your spiritual/religious background? Do you have any spiritual or religious practices that you still do, and what is your current beliefs towards the Paranormal field that you believe are real or unproven or quackery?

2) Have you had any personal paranormal experiences, and what and when were these? How did this affect and change your life? Explain how this might have led you to "produce" for MITD, or weave the lifetime thread and connections how this happened?

3) Do you believe there is a lot of fraud and fakers and mentally disturbed people that "go public" with their experiences just for the attention, notoriety, and/or money to be made? Do you attempt to prevent these people from gaining a platform on MITD? How do you do this?

4) What do you think about all the people from the military or MIC that retire to talk about ET UFO's often with an ET "spiritual message", example no nukes, or we're being genetically modified, infiltrated, co-ruled, or over-lorded. Is something else going on besides ET Aliens coming here in UFO's? What are the possibilities?

You could always ask her yourself by tagging her. It'll be up to her to answer.
@Michelle
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1562 on: October 13, 2018, 08:50:01 PM »
And brig does too!

"All News is Good News"

How many cat ladies listen to Dave, Heather and the Bartcast?

Love Cat Ladies

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12309.0

People have different tastes and opinions. Nothing wrong with that.

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1563 on: October 13, 2018, 09:06:38 PM »
People have different tastes and opinions. Nothing wrong with that.

Really? Is Negative Karma a different opinion? Nothing wrong with that ;)

Love Group Thinkers

Michelle, Remote Viewing investment tip.. buy Gold on the Moon Futures.

Michelle now understand the ripper and publish guest you pick for Dave. Ignore what I wrote above. You are a very nice lady with an open mind.

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1564 on: October 13, 2018, 09:38:14 PM »
And brig does too!

"All News is Good News"

How many cat ladies listen to Dave, Heather and the Bartcast?

Love Cat Ladies

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12309.0

Does she?  Looks as though she has flipped-flopped, yet again. ::)

Cat Ladies, true Cat Ladies, are not neurotic old ladies that have their apartment complex neighbor's Cats, coming to them cause they put out Cat food. ;)

Thank you, WhiteCrow.  +1 Karma ;D

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1565 on: October 13, 2018, 09:43:43 PM »
Really? Is Negative Karma a different opinion? Nothing wrong with that ;)

Love Group Thinkers

Michelle, Remote Viewing investment tip.. buy Gold on the Moon Futures.

I can only answer for myself as evereryone does the whole "karma" thing differently. I don't give negative karma to anyone because I don't see the point. If you feel that upset about it, ask @Bart Ell. I actually offered some of my points to even you out a few weeks back, because you said you prefer 0.
Overall, it goes both ways. There'll be people bashing the other side no matter what and people who could care less no matter what.

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1566 on: October 13, 2018, 09:44:53 PM »

Cat Ladies, true Cat Ladies, are not neurotic old ladies that have their apartment complex neighbor's Cats, coming to them cause they put out Cat food. ;)

Thank you, WhiteCrow.  +1 Karma ;D

Cats are cool.. "Cat ladies" are  stereotypical for what you wrote above. Roswells.

Michelle,  how many cats do you feed? ;)

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1567 on: October 13, 2018, 09:51:46 PM »
I can only answer for myself as evereryone does the whole "karma" thing differently. I don't give negative karma to anyone because I don't see the point. If you feel that upset about it, ask @Bart Ell. I actually offered some of my points to even you out a few weeks back, because you said you prefer 0.
Overall, it goes both ways. There'll be people bashing the other side no matter what and people who could care less no matter what.

I don't care one way or another about karma points.. they are entertaining. Sorry if I upset a few cat ladies ;)

Michelle was funny and very interesting. Is Major Ed, Dr Doom  predicting any future Kill Shots. Michelle would you please remote view Dr Doom and see what he's been up to lately.

Enjoyed the show..thx ALL

WhiteCrow

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1568 on: October 13, 2018, 09:58:26 PM »

Brig likes to "rule the roost"  she's obviously jealous that I'm a moderator and she isn't.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1569 on: October 13, 2018, 09:59:30 PM »
I don't care one way or another about karma points.. they are entertaining. Sorry if I upset a few cat ladies ;)

Michelle was funny and very interesting. Is Major Ed, Dr Doom  predicting any future Kill Shots. Michelle would you please remote view Dr Doom and see what he's been up to lately.

Enjoyed the show..thx ALL

I'm not upset at all. You have a good night.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1570 on: October 13, 2018, 10:23:12 PM »
Brig likes to "rule the roost"  she's obviously jealous that I'm a moderator and she isn't.

She wears the “fact” she was banned as a badge of honor. She was never banned. All Bart did was put “Out to pasture” under her name.

I miss brig. She is a troll but I always kind of considered her my troll.

I could be wrong.
Are we having fun yet?

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #1571 on: October 13, 2018, 10:48:22 PM »
Closing Bellgab with virtually no warning and absolutely no explanation was a major mistake. To be clear, a much better way to have handled the closing would have been to give a one week or so notice. If he didn't want to talk about the reasons for closing, then no detailed explanation was needed other than "due to personal reasons", or "reasons I can't discuss", or something similar.

I am a believer in "bridges are never burned completely" and if he were to come forward and admit he screwed up by the way Bellgab was closed down and if he had it to do over again he would do it differently then that would help. It would show he actually cared about the forum members and that he wouldn't be doing it again because he realized there was a better way to do it should the situation present itself again. If he wants to explain the reasons, then do it. If he doesn't want to explain why it was shutdown, just say it was for reasons he can't discuss. Not looking for a detailed explanation. He just needs to be honest and show he cares.

This is exactly how I feel.  A bit of advanced warning for the shutdown would have been nice.  MV treated Bellgabbers like shit and he expects us to come back.  Not so fast, bucko.  I've posted a couple posts but I'm thinking I may post no more over there.  There are other fish in the sea as the saying goes. 

My feelings could change if he admitted that he might have acted like a jackass but I doubt he will say anything along those lines.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #1572 on: October 13, 2018, 11:14:55 PM »
This is exactly how I feel.  A bit of advanced warning for the shutdown would have been nice.  MV treated Bellgabbers like shit and he expects us to come back.  Not so fast, bucko.  I've posted a couple posts but I'm thinking I may post no more over there.  There are other fish in the sea as the saying goes. 

My feelings could change if he admitted that he might have acted like a jackass but I doubt he will say anything along those lines.

For me it was all the ass-hat tinkering he did for months leading up to pulling the plug - for the sole reason of pissing people off.

If he wanted everyone to quit on their own, that would be the way to get them to do so.  Towards the end, I only stayed to see how it would turn out.  He ought to find something else to do.

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
  • Run Airyn... Run and don't look back...
« Reply #1573 on: October 13, 2018, 11:27:00 PM »

I doubt that is going to happen.  The fact that "I'm sorry" was nearly an afterthought makes me believe that he has pretty much said all he will when he posted "Three months.  Some things happened that I had to deal with, and now they're dealt with.  What's important is that the forum is back, all of the history is there and accessible to be enjoyed by all, and everything is now fine.
edit: I'm sorry for the way it happened, but it had to be that way."

For me- I don't care too much what the reasons were.  Art quit, I went back.  He quit again, I went back.  He quit because he "went all in" over some non-existent sound issue, and I went back.  I believe I probably would have listened again if he had felt safe enough from his stalker to have broadcast again before his death.

Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment.  Maybe I just take pleasure in the things that I enjoy and don't have expectations...

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #1574 on: October 14, 2018, 12:18:28 AM »
My tactic is simply to look at her karma whenever perspective is called for...works every time.