Author Topic: The Bartcast  (Read 336453 times)

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
Re: The Bartcast
« Reply #1905 on: October 21, 2018, 12:34:39 PM »
Yes it was!

I especially like that the show is uninterrupted and that the two of you set a really easy listening pace, with good questions that set the guest up to answer more fully than they usually can in other settings. By really featuring the guest as the focus of the show, you two end up shining as well, and it doesn't really matter if PBS or you, Dynamo, are more or less active in any given BartCast, the overall mood and flow is first-class.

I find it much easier to listen with attention to the BartCasts than other "regular" shows, for some reason the way you're doing this feels just perfect to  me.

And yes, the afterchat was really fun, it did feel like we were all processing the spook factor together, which felt really good.  I am so sorry I have to leave before the afterchat is over every week, I have a longtime standing dinner with a good friend on Saturday nights that cuts into my ability to hang out for the afterchat.

Thank you, @BartEllProducer , @wr250 , @ponyboysunset , @DynamoHum , great work! I'm already looking forward to next week! +1 all
Thank you. We are all a great team.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #1906 on: October 21, 2018, 12:42:15 PM »
Yes it was!

I especially like that the show is uninterrupted and that the two of you set a really easy listening pace, with good questions that set the guest up to answer more fully than they usually can in other settings. By really featuring the guest as the focus of the show, you two end up shining as well, and it doesn't really matter if PBS or you, Dynamo, are more or less active in any given BartCast, the overall mood and flow is first-class.

I find it much easier to listen with attention to the BartCasts than other "regular" shows, for some reason the way you're doing this feels just perfect to  me.

And yes, the afterchat was really fun, it did feel like we were all processing the spook factor together, which felt really good.  I am so sorry I have to leave before the afterchat is over every week, I have a longtime standing dinner with a good friend on Saturday nights that cuts into my ability to hang out for the afterchat.

Thank you, @BartEllProducer , @wr250 , @ponyboysunset , @DynamoHum , great work! I'm already looking forward to next week! +1 all
thanks! we appreciate it.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #1907 on: October 21, 2018, 05:28:18 PM »
Yes it was!

Thank you for listening. Glad you liked it.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #1908 on: October 22, 2018, 05:58:26 AM »
Starting my first listen to Saturday's Bartcast! I'll let you know if I hear anything!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1909 on: October 22, 2018, 06:15:25 AM »
Starting my first listen to Saturday's Bartcast! I'll let you know if I hear anything!

I hope you hear something. It is a podcast after all. ;)
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #1910 on: October 22, 2018, 06:20:58 AM »
I hope you hear something. It is a podcast after all. ;)
It's so weird listening to myself. I haven't in awhile and I'm like that's what I sound like? You know that I meant EVP or other weird noises. I see you there clever spookcat  :P ;)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #1911 on: October 22, 2018, 06:33:49 AM »
It's so weird listening to myself. I haven't in awhile and I'm like that's what I sound like? You know that I meant EVP or other weird noises. I see you there clever spookcat  :P ;)

I don't like the sound of my voice. Since I'm a volunteer with a Veteran's group, every now and then I will be interviewed by local news. Only about 50% of the time I will listen to myself speakings "on air". I understand where you are coming from. I love hearing the energy of your voice and personality.
Listening to the show now for the second time.  I was way too popular yesterday with no time to listen to this amusing podcast.

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1912 on: October 22, 2018, 04:15:32 PM »

I don't like the sound of my voice. Since I'm a volunteer with a Veteran's group, every now and then I will be interviewed by local news. Only about 50% of the time I will listen to myself speakings "on air". I understand where you are coming from. I love hearing the energy of your voice and personality.
Listening to the show now for the second time.  I was way too popular yesterday with no time to listen to this amusing podcast.

God, Bless you, Fish.  +1!!!  :-*  Do you have information or a link where I may donate to your Veteran's Group?

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #1913 on: October 22, 2018, 04:26:08 PM »

Snip...Since I'm a volunteer with a Veteran's group

Awesome, Fish! I work in our state HQ of both DAV and American Legion. Love our Vets! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1914 on: October 23, 2018, 07:04:29 PM »
I just got to finish the last Bartcast. It was just terrific! Kudos to you all for making such a great show. You all should be very proud of your work.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #1915 on: October 23, 2018, 07:26:58 PM »
I just got to finish the last Bartcast. It was just terrific! Kudos to you all for making such a great show. You all should be very proud of your work.

Thank you! We really don’t do much. The real thanks goes to Bart, Dr. Arthur Barn, GS, The Oficial Guy From Pittsburgh™️ and last but not least, you the listeners.

Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

StarrMountain

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1916 on: October 24, 2018, 01:57:15 AM »
Thank you! We really don’t do much. The real thanks goes to Bart, Dr. Arthur Barn, GS, The Oficial Guy From Pittsburgh™️ and last but not least, you the listeners.
And Minifang and assistant.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #1917 on: October 24, 2018, 02:02:59 AM »
Thank you so much!

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #1918 on: October 24, 2018, 02:07:03 AM »

Thank you lovely!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #1919 on: October 24, 2018, 05:07:06 AM »
thanks again!
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/