Author Topic: The Other Side of Midnight with Richard C. Hoagland  (Read 67759 times)

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
Re: The Other Side of Midnight with Richard C. Hoagland
« Reply #360 on: October 20, 2018, 11:32:54 PM »

What I thought, Hoagie is a gigolo, a kept man. That house belongs to Boris/Robin Falkov. Boris has an engineering services company in Miami. They have a 33 year old son.

crankshaft

• KDWN
« Reply #361 on: October 21, 2018, 12:54:15 AM »
I believe this is Hoagie's lair. Somehow Falkov has enough money for a nice home yet they had to beg listeners for money to get their dying pet dog veterinary treatment. Her previous Miami address is a very nice home. Possible she got well paid in a divorce, I see a 'Boris Falkov' in his 70s listed as 'family'.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That's much nicer than the old fake Airstream trailer with the tarp over the roof I always thought RCH lived in.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #362 on: October 21, 2018, 01:54:03 AM »
me too, my vision of him was a dilapidated rented 3 bedroom bungalow. pretty sure that is their home, got the info from those 411 type websites, Falkov and her husband have lived in 3 other New Mexico cities/towns before this one. This one is listed as Robin Falkov's current address.

i guess I doxxed Hoagie but he's a celebrity public figure, he thinks he is anyway.

that house is worth about $400K, houses around it sell for between $350K - $450K

Richard Hoagland, Miami, FL
Age 73
[Previous Locations] Los Angeles, CA; Edgewood, NM; Placitas, NM; Weehawken, NJ; Tijeras, NM
[Email] rr19**@yahoo.com

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #363 on: October 21, 2018, 03:51:43 AM »
That's much nicer than the old fake Airstream trailer with the tarp over the roof I always thought RCH lived in.
I'm glad you specified fake, real Airstreams in good or restored condition are classics.  :D

crankshaft

• KDWN
« Reply #364 on: October 21, 2018, 03:13:36 PM »
I'm glad you specified fake, real Airstreams in good or restored condition are classics.  :D

Has RCH ever dealt in anything other than 'fake'?

crankshaft

• KDWN
« Reply #365 on: October 21, 2018, 03:17:26 PM »
I think I spotted the home RCH lived in while he moved (slowly due to break-downs along the way) to the desert.

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #366 on: October 22, 2018, 02:19:29 PM »
I believe this is Hoagie's lair. Somehow Falkov has enough money for a nice home yet they had to beg listeners for money to get their dying pet dog veterinary treatment. Her previous Miami address is a very nice home. Possible she got well paid in a divorce, I see a 'Boris Falkov' in his 70s listed as 'family'.

Interesting house

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #367 on: October 22, 2018, 02:28:55 PM »
I think I spotted the home RCH lived in while he moved (slowly due to break-downs along the way) to the desert.

;D

I've always wondered where vehicles like this could be on the streets without getting impounded. Here within about 10 to 15 minutes there would be at least three police cars, the city inspector and a small crowd all around this gem.

dreamlander

• KIDD
« Reply #368 on: October 22, 2018, 02:57:46 PM »
The long awaited Presidential Briefing video

crankshaft

• KDWN
« Reply #369 on: October 22, 2018, 04:09:41 PM »
;D

I've always wondered where vehicles like this could be on the streets without getting impounded. Here within about 10 to 15 minutes there would be at least three police cars, the city inspector and a small crowd all around this gem.

Hmmm..... Everyone is always curious about why RCH spent so much time in prison. You may have revealed something here.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #370 on: October 22, 2018, 04:14:46 PM »
;D

Especially if it has specially homemade by RCH paper license plates.

Though I've noticed that in urban areas, for whatever reason, homeless and illegals seem to get a "pass" on their vehicles. Maybe cops "don't want to deal with the paperwork" and "they'll be out soon enough" due to sanctuary city, or just pity? And also in nice neighborhood where illegals are doing lawns or working on remodels. Their trucks never have inspection stickers, packed full of laborers with no seat-belt use, unsecured loads, even drinking beer but I have yet to see them pulled over or ticketed.  Though I imagine if they loitered around the neighborhood after dark they would be pulled over in a heartbeat.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #371 on: October 23, 2018, 10:01:19 PM »

James Martinez, huh?  I will bet on his birth certificate it says 'Jaime.'

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #372 on: October 23, 2018, 10:05:27 PM »
Especially if it has specially homemade by RCH paper license plates.

Though I've noticed that in urban areas, for whatever reason, homeless and illegals seem to get a "pass" on their vehicles. Maybe cops "don't want to deal with the paperwork" and "they'll be out soon enough" due to sanctuary city, or just pity? And also in nice neighborhood where illegals are doing lawns or working on remodels. Their trucks never have inspection stickers, packed full of laborers with no seat-belt use, unsecured loads, even drinking beer but I have yet to see them pulled over or ticketed.  Though I imagine if they loitered around the neighborhood after dark they would be pulled over in a heartbeat.

You and I run a uniformed crew with first rate equipment and vehicles.....we'll spend hours providing licenses, proofs of..., etc.  It would be racist if we weren't carrying the citizens burden.

crankshaft

• KDWN
« Reply #373 on: October 27, 2018, 03:46:02 PM »
Will RCH claw his way back onto the air tonight?

Or will he turn tail and run?

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #374 on: October 27, 2018, 09:14:13 PM »
Hoagie is having major technical problems tonight, they talked a little about it and plan on rescheduling it for tomorrow.
Blogtalk issues yet again.
Hoagie mentioned he will not do an "amateurish" program tonight...  :P