Poll

Should George Knapp replace George Noory in a heart beat?

Yes
47 (85.5%)
no
4 (7.3%)
maybe
4 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: Coast to Coast am With George Knapp  (Read 51130 times)

ItsOver

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast am With George Knapp
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2018, 08:54:18 AM »

I too could do with fewer UFO shows.  I know it's his "thing" but I am weary of it.
Yes, Knapp = UFO's, usually, which I expect and don't really mind since it is his thing, especially with his proximity to Area 51.  Hey, at least it's not Doc Wallet and his shill Jorch.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I wish MV's decision to terminate BellGab had been less abrupt so the Gabbers had adequate time to evacuate and seek safe refuge elsewhere.  I don't think he foresaw the rapid rescue effort by Bart Ell, especially with his starting bid of $20,000 for BellGab.  :o  What the hell were you thinking, MV?

AntaÅ­en kamaradoj!

🤡 🌎 🤡 🌍 🤡 🌎

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2018, 10:21:23 AM »
Ha! Cheryl Costa, it reminds me when he/she was on Bateman's show and it was hilarious. Like a "It's Pat!" episode because I, and some others, couldn't figure out if it was a gravelly-voiced longtime smoker/drinker woman or a tranny or what was going on? We found out last night Cheryl is transgender though- so question answered!  Only mentioned in passing ("there are no more big transgendered conventions) and Cheryl didn't seem to mind if callers said "he" or "err...the guest." Also I laughed because there was a caller "Sue" who also sounded questionable- but with late night callers it is hard to tell because also lots of older cat ladies who like to smoke or drink.  I sure hope Knapp played some Johnny Cash as a bumper afterwards.

ACE OF CLUBS

• Nursery Resident
  • KDWN
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2018, 10:46:02 AM »
Paranormal has become somewhat old ... most every facet has been explored/discussed endlessly.
Missing people from the western US and Canada is of personal interest just because there are large tracts of land with a small population.

Tom Mahood's interesting but dated website has a few desert searches ....

www.otherhand.org

George Knapp is very listenable .....

JohnsonNoise

• KIDD
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2018, 11:57:45 AM »
Ha! Cheryl Costa, it reminds me when he/she was on Bateman's show and it was hilarious. Like a "It's Pat!" episode because I, and some others, couldn't figure out if it was a gravelly-voiced longtime smoker/drinker woman or a tranny or what was going on? We found out last night Cheryl is transgender though- so question answered!  Only mentioned in passing ("there are no more big transgendered conventions) and Cheryl didn't seem to mind if callers said "he" or "err...the guest." Also I laughed because there was a caller "Sue" who also sounded questionable- but with late night callers it is hard to tell because also lots of older cat ladies who like to smoke or drink.  I sure hope Knapp played some Johnny Cash as a bumper afterwards.

Here's some background on Pat

El Chorro

• KIDD
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2018, 01:32:12 PM »

Yeah I had to check the photo to see if Cheryl was male or female...though I knew he said "she" in the opening. I wondered if maybe Cheryl was a name like Marion...sometimes male?

"We are getting a lot fewer UFO sightings, so...let's do a show on how we're getting a lot fewer UFO sightings!"

Knapp has kind of an A.I. affect to his voice...I don't get the love for him. I listened to a bit of the English animal-mutilation guys, what I could understand of them. Nobody ever really directly addresses the likelihood that it's natural predators going for soft tissue. I may listen to the rest later...

zeebo

• KDWN
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2018, 04:58:24 PM »
...I listened to a bit of the English animal-mutilation guys, what I could understand of them. Nobody ever really directly addresses the likelihood that it's natural predators going for soft tissue. I may listen to the rest later...

The accents were tough, and one guy kept interrupting so I finally had to bail.  Anyway their explanation was that the predators would leave a much messier scene.  Actually I thought Knapp's suggestion, which the guests rejected, was one of the better ideas I've heard, that it's some kind of secret gov't study to check for contaminants in the wild. 

As far as the UFO topic in general, I'll still entertain the tales from time to time, but what I've had my fill of for a lifetime is the disclosure stuff, ugh.  Truth is I've really tired of the classic paranormal topics in general.  I don't know if it's just me, or if the genre itself is finally losing steam from over-exposure and easier debunkification, but I find myself relegating it to background noise most of the time.  The only shows I actively listen to anymore are more mainstream topics like science or history.  I do retain a soft spot for crypto critters though.

Kidnostad

• Psychiatric Hold
  • Elluminati
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2018, 10:38:59 AM »

Cheryl has a "wife."   Does that mean that prior to her/his sex change he was lesbian trapped in a male body? 

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2018, 10:48:38 AM »
Cheryl has a "wife."   Does that mean that prior to her/his sex change he was lesbian trapped in a male body?

Dude. You’re making my head hurt.  Is this what submariners meditate on for 6 months at a time?

Are we having fun yet?

Kidnostad

• Psychiatric Hold
  • Elluminati
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2018, 10:50:23 AM »

Dude. You’re making my head hurt.  Is this what submariners meditate on for 6 months at a time?

Hey, ya gotta wonder.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2018, 11:05:31 AM »
Yeah I had to check the photo to see if Cheryl was male or female...though I knew he said "she" in the opening. I wondered if maybe Cheryl was a name like Marion...sometimes male?

"We are getting a lot fewer UFO sightings, so...let's do a show on how we're getting a lot fewer UFO sightings!"

Knapp has kind of an A.I. affect to his voice...I don't get the love for him. I listened to a bit of the English animal-mutilation guys, what I could understand of them. Nobody ever really directly addresses the likelihood that it's natural predators going for soft tissue. I may listen to the rest later...

Ha. Irish.

El Chorro

• KIDD
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2018, 01:31:25 PM »
Ha. Irish.

Yeah. Realized my mistake after the "edit" window had closed ;)

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2018, 12:47:34 AM »

Yeppp and I thought it was another symptom!!!!!! Bwaaaahahhhhahhhaaaaaaa
Lol

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2018, 03:52:03 PM »
Sunday - August 19, 2018

Classic Contact/ Scientific Spiritualism

GUESTS
Jonathan Berman, James McClenon

First half: George Van Tassel, a one-time Howard Hughes confidante, created one of the first UFO cults - combining aliens with outsider science to build a rejuvenation machine. Filmmaker of a new movie exploring Van Tassel, Jonathan Berman, will join George Knapp to discuss how FBI agents tried to halt the army of eccentrics who gathered in the desert to create a collective with Van Tassel, all while waiting for their spaceship.

Second half: A years-long sociological investigation of a sitter group witnessed table movements, table levitations, poltergeist phenomena, earthquake effects, and other startling physical events. James McClenon, a sociology professor and licensed clinical social worker, will discuss how the group hoped to replicate Spiritualist phenomena to increase scientific understanding of psychokinesis including spirit-written messages found within a sealed container, exploring the idea that these kinds of experiences shaped ancient religions.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2018, 09:06:20 PM »
Knapp night reminder
Are we having fun yet?

WildCard

• KDWN
  • No.