Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 848691 times)

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #10230 on: April 28, 2024, 06:51:00 PM »
Interesting. So turmeric isn't working? Doc Wallet not helping?

It's gone critical. 

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10231 on: April 29, 2024, 10:49:43 PM »
Tonight at the start of the show, Noory announced one of the longtime regular callers has died - Barry in South Carolina.
He plans a tribute to Barry near the end of the show tonight.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #10232 on: April 29, 2024, 11:24:26 PM »
Are we going to get another Cleopatra moment?

he never confirmed if JC actually died...
Eh, nevermind...

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10233 on: April 29, 2024, 11:51:50 PM »

wondered about Barry, hadn't heard him in a long time. dun dun dun another one bites the dust.

RIP Barry Ol Buddy Ol Pal of Mine

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10234 on: April 30, 2024, 12:00:10 AM »

knowing the kind of person Noory is I'm sure he'll help Barry's wife out, probably give her a month free of Coast Insider if she pre-pays for a full year's subscription to Insider.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10235 on: April 30, 2024, 12:38:02 AM »

lol there really is no bottom to which Noory will stoop to when it comes to guests and topics. tonight's second guest has a book of interviews with famous dead people's souls about issues of the day such as climate change. It's apparently not that hard to book interviews with dead celebrities and newsmakers - there's a body called The Council led by someone named Baba that furnish the interview subjects who are then interviewed by a medium/channeler. Interviewees for the book include Richard Nixon, Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Jacques Cousteau, Senator John McCain, Teddy Roosevelt.

of course no skepticism at all by Noory, let's just present this nonsense to the audience knowing it's nonsense but no show and host has less respect for its audience than Coast and Noory.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10236 on: April 30, 2024, 01:39:58 AM »
Cornelius called in and nearly cried over Barry.
Now James the bible thumper who always calls to promote his online book is lecturing the guest that his channeling stuff is all luciferian and that climate change is false since it violates prophecy.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10237 on: April 30, 2024, 01:55:33 AM »
Noory ends the show with a 3min tribute to Barry read by Tommy and then plays a song from Titanic by Celine Dion

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10238 on: April 30, 2024, 02:19:44 AM »

at least Tom wrote a nice eulogy for Barry - Noory followed with some off the top of his head mumbling banality then paused and channeled me, Walter Cronkite's Ghost, ending with 'God be with you Barry ......... (lower and shakier) ... God be with you.'

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10239 on: April 30, 2024, 07:18:32 AM »
now, Cornholio wants to die so he can get his three minutes. 🙄🙄🙄
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #10240 on: April 30, 2024, 08:02:33 AM »
Cornelius called in and nearly cried over Barry.

We need to start a "send Corny to Barry's funeral" movement. I figure for somewhere around $2-3K, we can get Corny cleaned up/some nice clothes, fly him to/from SC,  get him a decent hotel room for a couple nights, pay for Ubers to get him around,  pay for his meals, etc.  I'm sure George will be more than willing to pop for at least half the cost. 

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10241 on: April 30, 2024, 08:39:35 AM »
We need to start a "send Corny to Barry's funeral" movement. I figure for somewhere around $2-3K, we can get Corny cleaned up/some nice clothes, fly him to/from SC,  get him a decent hotel room for a couple nights, pay for Ubers to get him around,  pay for his meals, etc.  I'm sure George will be more than willing to pop for at least half the cost.

Cornholio would make the whole thing about himself. Who knows, he'd probably threaten somebody on the plane, he seems to have a history of doing that.
Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10242 on: April 30, 2024, 06:16:28 PM »
Cornholio would make the whole thing about himself. Who knows, he'd probably threaten somebody on the plane, he seems to have a history of doing that.

Maybe Norry could do a live event there and interview people in the funeral home.  It would be very unique.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10243 on: May 02, 2024, 10:08:00 PM »

First guest is old time TV producer George Schlatter who created Laugh In and Real People. Noory banned John Barbour who was a creator/host of Real People because he used a naughty word on radio, at 3 am in the morning. Barbour was a good guest.

CronkitesGhost

• Elluminati
« Reply #10244 on: May 02, 2024, 10:34:06 PM »
damn this guy is 94 years old and sounds way better and sharper than Noory. Crazy, so many people with dementia these days in their 60s/70s and this guy at 94 is completely coherent and energetic. So Noory, who believes nutritional snake oil will keep him alive, asks Schlatter what he does to be so spry at his age, Schlatter didn't respond with what Noory was hoping, he didn't take good care of himself other than lots of laughter and a good wife, Noory has neither.

then the old prude Noory touched on the state of TV these days 'George I can't believe what they get away with, the language and stuff like that.'