Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 597930 times)

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #1095 on: October 30, 2019, 05:34:07 PM »
Uh ... Before or after?
You’re going to need to be more specific.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #1096 on: October 30, 2019, 06:33:00 PM »
You’re going to need to be more specific.

Don't wanna. Ewww
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1097 on: October 30, 2019, 07:48:29 PM »
That's just mean 😾

I think he forgot he wasn't in 1919

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #1098 on: October 31, 2019, 01:10:51 AM »
How does one keep their sanity when retired from the work FORCE    The local indoctrination places don't seem to offer any courses on the subject.  # Idle hands :-\   I don't want to be known as, Insane Penis!

Limitations apply, but  "it is not good for a man to be able to do whatever he wants" - One of Howard Hughes Mormons.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #1099 on: October 31, 2019, 01:43:09 AM »
C2C has a new LMH-type character...  I think I have heard her name before but... Somebody fill me in, is Linda Moulton Howe sick or retired now?
Eh, nevermind...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1100 on: October 31, 2019, 01:54:20 AM »
C2C has a new LMH-type character...  I think I have heard her name before but... Somebody fill me in, is Linda Moulton Howe sick or retired now?

LMH is active. She does a live YouTube show on Wednesday night (I think it’s Wednesday) and she still does conferences.  I’m not sure why she blew of C2C.  Probably got tired of stupid questions and flirty love songs from Snoory.  @Sofia probably knows why.

She is monetizing there and probably takes in good money from superchat.

Are we having fun yet?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #1101 on: October 31, 2019, 02:05:15 AM »
How does one keep their sanity when retired from the work FORCE    The local indoctrination places don't seem to offer any courses on the subject.  # Idle hands :-\   I don't want to be known as, Insane Penis!

Limitations apply, but  "it is not good for a man to be able to do whatever he wants" - One of Howard Hughes Mormons.

Fill up that coffee mug and dust off your fax machine.  And get cats.  Lots of cats.
Are we having fun yet?

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #1102 on: October 31, 2019, 03:24:06 AM »
You’ve ruined my Halloween.
Merry Christmas

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #1103 on: October 31, 2019, 06:01:43 AM »
Good Morning, good afternoon, good evening and a good night for what ever time zone that you are in. Hello to @sean92008  @Sergeant Major  @FISH  @GravitySucks @AngiefromNJ  @anniem  @paladin1991  @Sofia  @Kwisatz Haderach  @DynamoHum  @wr250  @ponyboysunset   @Bart Ell   @Jedimiller   @BrightEyes    @dan7800  @DaveSchrader  @WinWinSchrader     @DaveScottSOR  @Batjay  and to anyone that I missed.

@damon and gang - Happy "All Hallows' Eve"

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1104 on: October 31, 2019, 09:31:42 AM »
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #1105 on: October 31, 2019, 09:57:18 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #1106 on: October 31, 2019, 10:00:41 AM »

@Scary Penis

BONUS Collect Quotes and Pin them on Pinterest. Here's a start

Boredom always precedes a period of great creativity - Robert Pirsig

When you pay attention to boredom it becomes unbelievably interesting - Jon Kabat-Sinn

A man alone is always in bad company. ‒ Paul Valéry 

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #1107 on: October 31, 2019, 10:28:52 AM »

BOO!!!!

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #1108 on: October 31, 2019, 12:00:36 PM »
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
  • We call ourselves the Nightstalkers...
« Reply #1109 on: October 31, 2019, 01:44:52 PM »
Dear @SpookPumpkin ,

Regukar coconut oil will work fast. 

Shea butter and emu oil are both very effective.

Unless you are engaged.
@SpookPumpkin
I have to agree w/@ Gravity's recommendations.

About the coconut oil. Cold pressed is best as it contains the amino acids and other beneficial compounds that are destroyed at 117 degrees Fahrenheit.
The coconut (and olive) oil keeps the moisture from escaping the skin. Cold pressed is more expensive though.
Coconut oil liquifies at 76 degrees Fahrenheit which makes it excellent as a moisturizer - it absorbs quickly.

Plain old olive oil is very good also ( extra virgin(s) not required  ;)  ;D  ) as it is very high in Vitamin E. The darker the better though- It's hard to tell, if they come in green bottles - to keep light  from destroying the nutritional value. If it's too thick, just thin it down with a little water and it will absorb without leaving your hands greasy.
But, if your hands are dry enough that they are cracked, the olive oil should suck right into your hands and keep your body moisture from escaping.
Oh, and drink lots of water. Most people go through life dehydrated. I average a gallon and a half a day, and I look 20 years younger than what I am..
Your body can't properly function without sufficient hydration.  ;)

I've heard good things about shea butter and emu oil, but have no experience w/ them.

If you have any Lavender oil (the cheap stuff works just fine,) mix one or two drops in with the coconut, olive, emu oil, or the shea butter,  (per application) and you'll never get sick during the cold and flu season either. Lavender is strong enough to protect you from Bubonic Plague. (Historical fact)
I have spent time pent up in rooms full of people that all were sick. A couple of drops on the hands and rubbed in works wonders, and just the airborne particles will help the sick people around you recover faster. Plus it smells good. (That takes care of the engagement thing - lol.   ;)     )
It may be that your sole purpose in life, is to serve as a warning to others.   :o