Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 597618 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #4230 on: September 06, 2021, 12:56:16 PM »
In China, humm. Surprised they didn't ring it's neck and fry it up right there...

Not surprised? I'm shocked.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4231 on: September 10, 2021, 08:29:21 PM »
I have a neighbor who purchased a John Deere tractor and another type of mower.  Some bush hog sort of thing.  In addition, he got a trailer.  I assumed he was going to get into the lawn service business since he also has a big pick up truck.  Nah.  Cuts his grass and just drives the tractor around the neighborhood for no damn reason.  It's 11:20 PM now and he is driving it down the street.  WTF?  Hell, there were some mornings he was driving around and I figured he may be looking for business by driving to homes, but no.  Just joyriding on a tractor.  Oh, and if I hear him cutting his grass again before 7:00 AM there will be hell to pay.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #4232 on: September 10, 2021, 08:37:07 PM »
I have a neighbor who purchased a John Deere tractor and another type of mower.  Some bush hog sort of thing.  In addition, he got a trailer.  I assumed he was going to get into the lawn service business since he also has a big pick up truck.  Nah.  Cuts his grass and just drives the tractor around the neighborhood for no damn reason.  It's 11:20 PM now and he is driving it down the street.  WTF?  Hell, there were some mornings he was driving around and I figured he may be looking for business by driving to homes, but no.  Just joyriding on a tractor.  Oh, and if I hear him cutting his grass again before 7:00 AM there will be hell to pay.

Just wait until his ricer exhaust kit comes in.

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #4233 on: September 10, 2021, 08:42:50 PM »
Just wait until his ricer exhaust kit comes in.

Looked like he had a rolled tapestry as a fender.  ;D   That kit on a tractor would be funny, and marginally less offensive than what I hear now.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #4234 on: September 11, 2021, 09:17:23 AM »
looking back 20 years.

Father Mychal Judge was a Franciscan friar and a chaplain to the New York City Fire Department. On the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, Father Mychal arrived at the World Trade Center shortly after the first plane hit. And as firefighters and other rescue personnel ran into the North Tower, he went with them.

Billy Joe Mulgreavey

• Elluminati
  • 3.99 or 6.99, content seen NOWHERE else!
« Reply #4235 on: September 11, 2021, 09:18:23 AM »
looking back 20 years.

Father Mychal Judge was a Franciscan friar and a chaplain to the New York City Fire Department. On the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, Father Mychal arrived at the World Trade Center shortly after the first plane hit. And as firefighters and other rescue personnel ran into the North Tower, he went with them.

Wow, what a photo.  What a day that was.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4236 on: September 11, 2021, 09:19:15 AM »
He was hit by one of the falling bodies.
Merry Christmas

Billy Joe Mulgreavey

• Elluminati
« Reply #4237 on: September 11, 2021, 09:20:12 AM »

Was there anything more chilling? 

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4238 on: September 11, 2021, 09:28:29 AM »
Was there anything more chilling? 
Most Ellgab members are West of the Rockies.
Some of us live on the East Coast.
@juan today's weather is very similar to 9/11/2001. Same beautiful BLUE SKY and temperature. It is somewhat CHILLING.

Billy Joe Mulgreavey

• Elluminati
« Reply #4239 on: September 11, 2021, 09:39:07 AM »
Most Ellgab members are West of the Rockies.
Some of us live on the East Coast.
@juan today's weather is very similar to 9/11/2001. Same beautiful BLUE SKY and temperature. It is somewhat CHILLING.

Let's hope that is the end of the similarities....*shudder*

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4240 on: September 11, 2021, 09:46:49 AM »
Let's hope that is the end of the similarities....*shudder*
@Billy Joe Mulgreavey I pray so...that is why it bothered me so much.

Among the total people killed at the World Trade Center, only 59 percent have identified remains.  A team of five scientists continues to work with 6,314 fragments of bones found in the WTC area. The names of the people who died in the explosions, fires and collapse in the Twin Towers on 9/11 are known.

Billy Joe Mulgreavey

• Elluminati
« Reply #4241 on: September 11, 2021, 09:50:49 AM »
@Billy Joe Mulgreavey I pray so...that is why it bothered me so much.

Among the total people killed at the World Trade Center, only 59 percent have identified remains.  A team of five scientists continues to work with 6,314 fragments of bones found in the WTC area. The names of the people who died in the explosions, fires and collapse in the Twin Towers on 9/11 are known.

I understand.  My Grandad, a WW2 veteran, once reflected on the experiences and said something I will never forget.  "I still cannot get over what men are capable of doing to one another." 

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #4242 on: September 11, 2021, 10:22:39 AM »
I understand.  My Grandad, a WW2 veteran, once reflected on the experiences and said something I will never forget.  "I still cannot get over what men are capable of doing to one another."

Veterans are often left with terrible memories. Our Gold Star families have their own horrible memories.  If an Armed Service member is 'killed in action" the next of kin is given 'a death file.'  I know of a Gold Star father who destroy his son's KIA file out of rage and grief. To be buried in one of our National Veterans Cemeteries you need a DD Form 214.-discharge paper work. The DD Form 214 has been issued by all military services since January 1, 1950. Before January 1, 1950, several similar forms were used by the military services. IF you are KIA, technically you are not consider discharged from the Service.
Why not take a visit to>
https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=96.msg357333#msg357333

Billy Joe Mulgreavey

• Elluminati
« Reply #4243 on: September 11, 2021, 10:33:43 AM »
Veterans are often left with terrible memories. Our Gold Star families have their own horrible memories.  If an Armed Service member is 'killed in action" the next of kin is given 'a death file.'  I know of a Gold Star father who destroy his son's KIA file out of rage and grief. To be buried in one of our National Veterans Cemeteries you need a DD Form 214.-discharge paper work. The DD Form 214 has been issued by all military services since January 1, 1950. Before January 1, 1950, several similar forms were used by the military services. IF you are KIA, technically you are not consider discharged from the Service.
Why not take a visit to>
https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=96.msg357333#msg357333

Saw it, thanks. 

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #4244 on: September 12, 2021, 09:51:36 AM »
I was at the grocery store and saw for sale packages of Dr. Pepper cotton candy.
Merry Christmas