Author Topic: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread  (Read 597537 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Whatever: The Open Lines Thread
« Reply #6450 on: August 17, 2023, 06:45:57 AM »
We need more serial killers.  Background - I injured my Achilles which requires me to do an hour of very boring therapy every day.  To get through it, I've been watching true crime stuff on TV.  I've seen all the First 48s, Unsolved Mysteries, Forensic Files, Cold Case Files, When Murder Comes To Town, etc.  They've worn out Gein, Bundy, Berkowitz, Zodiac, Gacy, etc., and have been progressively going to lesser killers.  I'm now down to some show from the UK where they are reduced to featuring killers who only kill one person - and trying to stretch that into an hour show.
I need more entertainment. Free streaming, of course.
Merry Christmas

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6451 on: August 17, 2023, 09:58:34 AM »
We need more serial killers.  Background - I injured my Achilles which requires me to do an hour of very boring therapy every day.  To get through it, I've been watching true crime stuff on TV.  I've seen all the First 48s, Unsolved Mysteries, Forensic Files, Cold Case Files, When Murder Comes To Town, etc.  They've worn out Gein, Bundy, Berkowitz, Zodiac, Gacy, etc., and have been progressively going to lesser killers.  I'm now down to some show from the UK where they are reduced to featuring killers who only kill one person - and trying to stretch that into an hour show.
I need more entertainment. Free streaming, of course.
@JUAN If I may, you're just skimming the surface. It sounds like you've watched all the main guys, the "Superhero's" of serial killing. Dig a little deeper. Youtube has a wealth of content.  These below and sooo many more. Now - make some dinner and sit down with child eating Albert Fish.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6452 on: August 17, 2023, 12:21:18 PM »
Yeah, I've seen them. 
Merry Christmas

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6453 on: August 17, 2023, 12:33:08 PM »

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #6454 on: August 17, 2023, 12:42:22 PM »
I need to figure out how to get that on my tv so I can watch while I'm riding my big boy fan bike.

Luckily I found some new First 48s to watch.  You know the kind where the victim was a sweet 22-year old with five children from four men and who planned to go to cosmetology school.
Merry Christmas

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #6455 on: August 17, 2023, 04:27:17 PM »
I try to avoid explosions in my car, usually...
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Eh, nevermind...

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #6456 on: August 18, 2023, 04:52:05 PM »
I have no idea where to put subject matter that is beautiful, uplifting and enlightening, so I will drop this here for your perusal and edification.  With only this thought. Conjure up this image next time you consider "humanity"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6457 on: August 18, 2023, 05:00:38 PM »
Geesh. And I dropped it right in the middle of Superheroes of Superkillers. Hmmm. Looks cool. Oh well. Back to our regular programming
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6458 on: August 18, 2023, 05:09:23 PM »
I have no idea where to put subject matter that is beautiful, uplifting and enlightening, so I will drop this here for your perusal and edification.  With only this thought. Conjure up this image next time you consider "humanity"

Boy if that doesn't make ya' smile.  :) :D

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6459 on: August 18, 2023, 05:51:20 PM »
Boy if that doesn't make ya' smile.  :) :D

Conversely, play the sound of a baby animal or human in distress near a Nile crocodile and it goes into hunt mode.

Some animals make better shoes than others.

While the photo is plausible, because stuff like this happens in nature...
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-lion-elephant/fact-check-image-of-elephant-carrying-a-lion-cub-was-created-as-an-april-fools-joke-idUSL1N2QU1E1
Eh, nevermind...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #6460 on: August 18, 2023, 06:54:04 PM »
To restore our faith in humanity. Florida woman is not any better than Florida man.

Florida woman spiked man's drink with cockroach spray after they met at a bar, authorities say

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6461 on: August 19, 2023, 12:20:08 AM »
Conversely, play the sound of a baby animal or human in distress near a Nile crocodile and it goes into hunt mode.

Some animals make better shoes than others.

While the photo is plausible, because stuff like this happens in nature...
https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-lion-elephant/fact-check-image-of-elephant-carrying-a-lion-cub-was-created-as-an-april-fools-joke-idUSL1N2QU1E1

Oh snap! I been had! 😾  Oh well. Back to dreary reality. I haven't done any serial killer stuff for a long time. Might go well with our upcoming "hurricane"

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #6462 on: August 19, 2023, 02:24:48 AM »
Oh snap! I been had! 😾  Oh well. Back to dreary reality. I haven't done any serial killer stuff for a long time. Might go well with our upcoming "hurricane"

I think I'll put some rebar spikes out with little parachutes on them to see how much god hates my neighbors
🙄🙄🙄

I was hearing weather alerts already at 9:30 during the C2C replay. They upgraded from a "watch" to an alert. Yay! Time to sweep up all the crap that could clog my drainage.

I'm glad I'm uphill. I'm not glad I'm on a hill.
Eh, nevermind...

Peter Wyngarde

• Elluminati
  • Perpetual Vice President of the Anti-Pansy League
« Reply #6463 on: August 19, 2023, 03:20:21 AM »

African elephants are notorious for being absolute dicks, the occasional cutesy Disney pic isn't going to convince me otherwise.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #6464 on: August 19, 2023, 07:38:36 AM »
African elephants are notorious for being absolute dicks

LOL They're "dicks" are they? Real jerks, those elephants.