Author Topic: Were you a bully?  (Read 943 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
Were you a bully?
« on: October 16, 2019, 06:49:37 PM »
You know, in high school or even earlier? Hell, even in kindergarten there are bullies.  And although girl bullies didn't always beat people up (actually.. the female farm kids would beat on others, even the boys) But mostly girls are the verbal type and can be very cruel, even more so when they do it in groups. Especially to other girls.

Evil Twin Of Zen

• Drone Pilot
  • Let'em wonder, that's MY motto.....
Re: Were you a bully?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 07:46:10 PM »
You know, in high school or even earlier? Hell, even in kindergarten there are bullies.  And although girl bullies didn't always beat people up (actually.. the female farm kids would beat on others, even the boys) But mostly girls are the verbal type and can be very cruel, even more so when they do it in groups. Especially to other girls.

Overtly?
no.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 08:12:04 PM »
Overtly?
no.
You're a frog. The only bullying you did was giving kids warts. Shame on you.

Ribbit

JayGab

• KNYE
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 08:45:18 PM »
(actually.. the female farm kids would beat on others, even the boys) But mostly girls are the verbal type and can be very cruel, even more so when they do it in groups. Especially to other girls.
You look like a girl  I bet you got beat up a lot!   -1  for your troubles
Actual N-Word
Not A Paid Actor

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 08:15:40 PM »
You look like a girl  I bet you got beat up a lot!   -1  for your troubles
You have a green van parked in the unpaved driveway of the rented house you shit in. You lowlife savage.

sumethinz new

• KDWN
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 09:08:34 AM »
You have a green van parked in the unpaved driveway of the rented house you shit in. You lowlife savage.

SPOOKY!

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2019, 01:17:40 PM »

Girl bullies are Mean Girls. I was neither a mean girl nor picked on by them. We also had a few tough girls who would call out other tough girls for fights after school. There would be a lot of hair pulling, shin kicking and - the worst - yanking out pierced earrings. Those were always popular spectator sports. Even though I wouldn't be able to see well, I would always stay no closer than the second row of the ring. When things were really getting heated up the fighters would have a tendency to drag in any girl that was standing too close.

Of course, cliques were ubiquitous in high school. I started out I guess you would call it Popular, Second Tier. My boyfriends were never in the same clique as me so I had the option to hang out in different cliques. By my Senior year I was pretty much a rover and was hanging out with people in quite a few different cliques. I got to be able to be friends with different kids. If you stayed within your clique you could go through all four years hardly knowing many of the kids you saw every day in class.

Bullies were bad but so were cliques
“I'll try a pagan friend, thought I, since Christian kindness has proved but hollow courtesy.” - Herman Melville

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2019, 01:27:20 PM »

Girl bullies are Mean Girls. I was neither a mean girl nor picked on by them. We also had a few tough girls who would call out other tough girls for fights after school. There would be a lot of hair pulling, shin kicking and - the worst - yanking out pierced earrings. Those were always popular spectator sports. Even though I wouldn't be able to see well, I would always stay no closer than the second row of the ring. When things were really getting heated up the fighters would have a tendency to drag in any girl that was standing too close.

Of course, cliques were ubiquitous in high school. I started out I guess you would call it Popular, Second Tier. My boyfriends were never in the same clique as me so I had the option to hang out in different cliques. By my Senior year I was pretty much a rover and was hanging out with people in quite a few different cliques. I got to be able to be friends with different kids. If you stayed within your clique you could go through all four years hardly knowing many of the kids you saw every day in class.

Bullies were bad but so were cliques
Thank you for sharing. Yes cliques can be horrible. After enduring my years of being bullied I was sort of invited in by the bullies to become one of them but I said No, nooo, no! Like that dead singer. It's funny how they embrace you when they realize you've decided on fight over flight. Went out of my way to befriend tortured kids and they really appreciated it and it made me feel great. I wish I would've had a me befriend, me.  Buncha Shitheads Walks At Night's ;D