Author Topic: Things that annoy you  (Read 36809 times)

albrecht

• Ellightened
Re: Things that annoy you
« Reply #90 on: October 20, 2018, 07:48:09 PM »
Geez, I feel like I'm getting old. Complaining about some loud music. I can't verify where from but a long way away someone having a good party- with shitty music. Then again, all I can here is the bass track. So, arguably, it might be a good time. But from my perspective. Shitty loud bass in an urban or possibly Mexican style or mix thereof. Hard to tell though since only bass I can identify, and not with any precision. Seems to be emanating from across the creek in another neighborhood even. I seriously doubt (due to direction and distance) that it is F1 concert, first random thought I had, but absurd due to aforementioned direction/distance (Bruno or Spears, I forget who is on tonight) but, maybe in spirit. Annoying. But I hope they are having fun. Done same (with better music, though.) So no calling cops or bitching, too much.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2018, 08:28:19 AM »
Fuck you google ads
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2018, 11:01:20 AM »
Fuck you google ads

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Indeed! 😁

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2018, 05:43:24 AM »
One of my friends last week informed me that several new letters have been added to the LBGTQ thing.
LBGTQIA

Nope I'm out. This is beyond ridiculous. Three categories. Gay - Straight - Bi.
My friend told me because as a teacher they had a meeting and gave everyone a double sided sheet on all of the possible genders and identities. Apparently someone dared to say this was over the top and was shouted down. SMH - do we really need to define this down to the last detail? Also what's it doing in high school? FFS most people don't know who they are in high school and it can dramatically from year to year. Now we have labels. I'm going to start identifying as an otter.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2018, 07:50:20 AM »
I'm going to start identifying as an otter.
im a (gelding) penguin.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #95 on: October 22, 2018, 07:53:34 AM »
im a (gelding) penguin.
I like it. It's start a trend! ha!

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #96 on: October 22, 2018, 08:10:25 AM »
One of my friends last week informed me that several new letters have been added to the LBGTQ thing.
LBGTQIA

Nope I'm out. This is beyond ridiculous. Three categories. Gay - Straight - Bi.
My friend told me because as a teacher they had a meeting and gave everyone a double sided sheet on all of the possible genders and identities. Apparently someone dared to say this was over the top and was shouted down. SMH - do we really need to define this down to the last detail? Also what's it doing in high school? FFS most people don't know who they are in high school and it can dramatically from year to year. Now we have labels. I'm going to start identifying as an otter.

I'll stick to being a satyr.
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #97 on: October 22, 2018, 08:36:55 AM »
I'll stick to being a satyr.
Yet many will see only two choices: DVORAK or QWERTY

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #98 on: October 22, 2018, 08:39:50 AM »
All who replied to me I love your clever answers! Nice job!

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #99 on: October 22, 2018, 09:57:47 AM »
But what about the 2S?
Merry Christmas

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2018, 03:23:05 PM »
We are under a "boil water" notice and also not permitted to fill the pool, wash vehicles, or water outside because of the floods. We have too much water; so we can't use it. And why does the news and city need to add "wait for water to cool before drinking or using it?"  Is the average person that stupid that they would drinking boiling water or brushing their teeth with boiling water? Does "wait for boiling water to cool" really need to be told to people?

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2018, 03:52:52 PM »
And why does the news and city need to add "wait for water to cool before drinking or using it?"  Is the average person that stupid that they would drinking boiling water or brushing their teeth with boiling water? Does "wait for boiling water to cool" really need to be told to people?
Different story if you're going to have a cup of tea. :-\

ShayP

• Ellevated
« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2018, 04:03:46 PM »
We are under a "boil water" notice and also not permitted to fill the pool, wash vehicles, or water outside because of the floods. We have too much water; so we can't use it. And why does the news and city need to add "wait for water to cool before drinking or using it?"  Is the average person that stupid that they would drinking boiling water or brushing their teeth with boiling water? Does "wait for boiling water to cool" really need to be told to people?

C'mon man.  I know you are smarter than that.   ;)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2018, 04:08:15 PM »
Different story if you're going to have a cup of tea. :-\
True, but even then most wait a bit, blow on it, cool it with milk or cream, etc. Now they announce that, so far, nothing has been found in the water but "just in case," and won't describe what contaminants they are worried about. For example boiling water won't get heavy metals out though if you distill I guess it would. I'm assuming they are talking organic contamination, giardia, E Coli, etc. They also say dogs and pets should be given boiling water. I call BS on this. Dogs drink directly from the creek, mud puddles, lake, etc. Why would some of the lake or runoff getting into the public water supply hurt them!

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2018, 04:09:49 PM »
C'mon man.  I know you are smarter than that.   ;)

Lawyers, I know. It is so ridiculous. A package of PEANUTS has to have a warning message "manufactured in a place that handles nuts including peanuts."