Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12258405 times)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #78465 on: January 22, 2019, 04:23:54 PM »
5,230 pages . . .
78, 445 posts . .
You dumb-fucks are stuck on Heather's success.
She owns y'all . . .
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Come here and say that in person, moron.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #78466 on: January 22, 2019, 04:27:23 PM »
I had a "WWHD" (what would heather do) moment tonight- I was at the local taco hole in the wall place buying $1 tacos for supper, looked down and there was a (luckey/magic) wallet on the floor. I had no (not even the slightest) thought of keeping it for myself.  Handed it to the owner & it turns out it was the cook's. They thanked me profusely (and made my tacos extra full).  Thinking on it now ... I guess *maybe* if I were down to my last coffee and cigarette money I might have behaved differently..... no, not even then.
Yesterday, my doctor found a wallet on a table. He said "is it your wallet"?. I said no without a thought. I got on the elevator on the 8th floor and it stopped on the 6th floor. A mailman with a mail basket got on. The elevator took a jump and stopped moving. I hit the emergency button. A red flashing warning light turned on and an announcement was heard calling for an alert. Elevator number 4 is having an emergency. The mailman only pointed to our number...which was 4. The mailman started to panic. He ripped off his hat and unbuttoned his winter coat. He said to me "I got to get out of here". He suddenly grappled at the elevator doors and somehow he opened the doors. Our elevator had dropped about 2 feet from the floor.  I said to him "I am getting out first and will hold the door for you". After we both got out, the mailman explained that he was dressed for the cold weather and had a "sweating" attach in the elevator.  He just had to get out! I thank him for opening the doors. I took the steps down to the ground level. And the mailman got back on the next elevator.  :-\  I was thankful that I was not alone on that broken down elevator. Was that my reward for not stealing a wallet?

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #78467 on: January 22, 2019, 04:29:39 PM »
Does anyone remember the interview with that woman that claimed to be Arts live in girlfriend for many years. I can’t renember the two guys that hosted it. She was involved with the dating service scandal with Art. She claimed her husband left her for arts wife and she ended up with Art. I’m looking for that interview.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #78468 on: January 22, 2019, 04:31:27 PM »

LOL, what a complete idiot. And I suppose Heather's stripping and phone sex job glorifies womanhood!
"Wonder Bruce" strikes again, eh?

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #78469 on: January 22, 2019, 04:32:50 PM »
Yesterday, my doctor found a wallet on a table. He said "is it your wallet"?. I said no without a thought. I got on the elevator on the 8th floor and it stopped on the 6th floor. A mailman with a mail basket got on. The elevator took a jump and stopped moving. I hit the emergency button. A red flashing warning light turned on and an announcement was heard calling for an alert. Elevator number 4 is having an emergency. The mailman only pointed to our number...which was 4. The mailman started to panic. He ripped off his hat and unbuttoned his winter coat. He said to me "I got to get out of here". He suddenly grappled at the elevator doors and somehow he opened the doors. Our elevator had dropped about 2 feet from the floor.  I said to him "I am getting out first and will hold the door for you". After we both got out, the mailman explained that he was dressed for the cold weather and had a "sweating" attach in the elevator.  He just had to get out! I thank him for opening the doors. I took the steps down to the ground level. And the mailman got back on the next elevator.  :-\  I was thankful that I was not alone on that broken down elevator. Was that my reward for not stealing a wallet?
Wow I was thinking you were joking, was waiting for the lunch line. That had to be scary!  Glad your ok.

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #78470 on: January 22, 2019, 04:33:34 PM »
it is too small to see.
Its easy. Just tap on the image. If it fails to enlarge, check your settings. Good luck...

Ren

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #78471 on: January 22, 2019, 04:40:36 PM »
Its easy. Just tap on the image. If it fails to enlarge, check your settings. Good luck...
He enlarged it. But yeah. I was clicking and nothinh happened. I'll check my settings.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #78472 on: January 22, 2019, 04:40:54 PM »

Come here and say that in person, moron.

That’s telling her BJ

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #78473 on: January 22, 2019, 04:41:25 PM »
I wouldn't say it has to do with her success as her show has been a constant crash and burn losing a major fan base along the way. Heather! Hello Heather! Are you here, online, broadcasting, on FB? Nope. Well what do you know about that. Doesn't sound like a success story to me.
The thing is, as she nosedived into one tree after another, the show became her. In other words, the
entertainment value shot up like George Noory yakking on a pizza roll. A podcast reality show.
Of course she had to go insane to be so unbelievable, it was believable.
Fucking brilliant, if you ask me...

Jedimiller

• Alpha Male
  • Ellightened
    • starwars.com
« Reply #78474 on: January 22, 2019, 04:42:39 PM »
Damon. no u cannot suk my dick.  Im straight bro
I'M ALPHA AF

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #78475 on: January 22, 2019, 04:43:13 PM »
5,230 pages . . .
78, 445 posts . .
You dumb-fucks are stuck on Heather's success.
She owns y'all . . .
I notice you are fond of ellipses in your posts.  :P

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #78476 on: January 22, 2019, 04:46:47 PM »

"Geez," as Norry would say. Interesting that the mailman got back on the next elevator! He is taking the Postal Oath seriously. 
ps: Heather would call that a "magic wallet" and you could've bought a burger and some cigarettes once you rifled through it in the alley and threw it away after pocketing the cash.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #78477 on: January 22, 2019, 04:47:15 PM »
This whole shitshow just gets more and more bizarre...
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #78478 on: January 22, 2019, 04:52:08 PM »
Did Vera post this as a joke?  Getting back at him? 

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #78479 on: January 22, 2019, 04:53:16 PM »
Creepy.