Author Topic: Convince me Covid-19 is worse than the usual run of viral pneumonias, huh?  (Read 12247 times)

Robert

• Drone Pilot
All I see is panic.  The agent generated epidemics in a couple places, but that doesn't seem so unusual to me.

JUAN

• Ellevated
Look up the 1976 Swine Flu government panic in which the government forced the drug companies to manufacture a vaccine and had to insure it as no insurance company would touch the rushed through medication. After a relatively few people were vaccinated they realized more people got Giullain Barre Syndrome from the vaccine than got the swine flu.
Merry Christmas

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Look up the 1976 Swine Flu government panic in which the government forced the drug companies to manufacture a vaccine and had to insure it as no insurance company would touch the rushed through medication. After a relatively few people were vaccinated they realized more people got Giullain Barre Syndrome from the vaccine than got the swine flu.

That was the one with the damn air gun right?  I carry the mark of the pig.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training

Being in the military at the time, we never had a choice of which vaccines we received. Honor. Country. Valor. Needs of the Air Force.  I haven’t had a flu shot since 1988. I got them for 6 years after I got out of the Air Force and then said fuck it. I was tired of getting sick for 2-3 days every time I got one.  I think a tetanus booster is all that I have gotten since.

Are we having fun yet?

PB

• Ellevated
Being in the military at the time, we never had a choice of which vaccines we received. Honor. Country. Valor. Needs of the Air Force.  I haven’t had a flu shot since 1988. I got them for 6 years after I got out of the Air Force and then said fuck it. I was tired of getting sick for 2-3 days every time I got one.  I think a tetanus booster is all that I have gotten since.

I got the tetanus booster, and last year my dr talked me into the measles booster, given all the new cases due mostly to illegal immigration

anniem

• Ellevated
I got the tetanus booster, and last year my dr talked me into the measles booster, given all the new cases due mostly to illegal immigration

Years ago  we were notified to have a repeat vacination of one of the one you get when you are a kid, it was said they were failing. I don't want vaccines I don't need, neither did some of my co-workers.  We got an order to have our titers checked, to find NONEof us needed a repeat vaccine

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
Years ago  we were notified to have a repeat vacination of one of the one you get when you are a kid, it was said they were failing. I don't want vaccines I don't need, neither did some of my co-workers.  We got an order to have our titers checked, to find NONEof us needed a repeat vaccine

Did they check your titers one at a time?
Are we having fun yet?

anniem

• Ellevated
Did they check your titers one at a time?

Wha?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
Are we having fun yet?

Sofia

• Ellightened
Wow.  How did you come across that gem?

Sofia

• Ellightened
All I see is panic.  The agent generated epidemics in a couple places, but that doesn't seem so unusual to me.
You are correct.  The CDC began hiring quarantine managers in many states a month before the virus was known.  High paid managers, like up to $100K per year.  Careers are being invested in quarantines...  in a country which has never had major quarantines...  a month before the virus was even known.  So.  That tells me that all the hysteria is engineered.

It's not uncommon in Italy for 20,000 people to die of the flu in any flu season.  And since November, only about 4500 have died of the virus.  So.   I rule Italy out as proof of a pandemic.

We are being controlled.  In my area, working/middle class pansies are traumatized by not being able to get enough toilet paper.  No matter that cloth diapers worked fine for generations and generations.  Anyhow, in this trauma, they area willing to believe anything, because they can't think straight.

In my area, funerals are prohibited.  Over 50 at church is prohibited.  We are losing our rights and our dignity.  If someone I knew, or a politician here, died, people would not be allowed to congregate to prompt each other with collective memories.  Honoring the dead would be just typing and reading comments one by one. 

Everyone buys into this mass hysteria, in part because of the way charts show the virus deaths' growing exponentially.  However, the charts are completely irrational, because they start at zero.  But there never was a zero.  There just weren't tests widely available. 

Reliable sources say the virus did not come from China necessarily.  So, it may have been around for decades undetected.  After all, the symptoms are the same as the flu.

It's all a hoax.  I'm appalled at my fellow citizens for buying into this hype.  At one workplace recently, a regular customer, a full grown woman, said she was afraid to come in because she might get the virus.  She had a tight mask on and rubber gloves.  She held onto the door frame for moral support.  The room was safe and practically empty.  This is an example of mass hysteria.

And all these people upset because they can't go out and buy whatever they want.  It's so silly, because a lot of low income people can't shop in between paychecks anyhow.  Welcome to our world, duh.

Who benefits from shutting down the economy?  It's hard for me to understand.  But it is clear someone or some group of people have coordinated this panic very well and are manipulating the media and our fears to get us to give up some civil rights and cultural values.  Outlawing funerals, horrible.  What a horrible way not to honor our dead relatives.  Good night.

anniem

• Ellevated
You are correct.  The CDC began hiring quarantine managers in many states a month before the virus was known.  High paid managers, like up to $100K per year.  Careers are being invested in quarantines...  in a country which has never had major quarantines...  a month before the virus was even known.  So.  That tells me that all the hysteria is engineered.
It's not uncommon in Italy for 20,000 people to die of the flu in any flu season.  And since November, only about 4500 have died of the virus.  So.   I rule Italy out as proof of a pandemic.

A few days ago I heard that of all the people tested in Korea, 1% had the virus. All of the rest had other illnesses.

We are being controlled.  In my area, working/middle class pansies are traumatized by not being able to get enough toilet paper.  No matter that cloth diapers worked fine for generations and generations.  Anyhow, in this trauma, they area willing to believe anything, because they can't think straight.

Very true.

In my area, funerals are prohibited.  Over 50 at church is prohibited.  We are losing our rights and our dignity.  If someone I knew, or a politician here, died, people would not be allowed to congregate to prompt each other with collective memories.  Honoring the dead would be just typing and reading comments one by one. Everyone buys into this mass hysteria, in part because of the way charts show the virus deaths' growing exponentially.  However, the charts are completely irrational, because they start at zero.  But there never was a zero.  There just weren't tests widely available. 

How often do we focus on testing to see what sort of winter illness a person has? Pretty much, if a person is sick with anything and they don't stay home they will spread it. Last October I was livid at a co-worker who came to work 5 days before I was scheduled for surgery with a full blown coughing sneezing cold. We shared an office! If I got her cold, guess what....surgery cancelled. I complained, but nothing happened. Nobody cared or did anything about it. So I went and found an empty office to work in. I did not get her cold. Too bad there isn't a test for stupidity.

Reliable sources say the virus did not come from China necessarily.  So, it may have been around for decades undetected.  After all, the symptoms are the same as the flu.
It's all a hoax.  I'm appalled at my fellow citizens for buying into this hype.  At one workplace recently, a regular customer, a full grown woman, said she was afraid to come in because she might get the virus.  She had a tight mask on and rubber gloves.  She held onto the door frame for moral support.  The room was safe and practically empty.  This is an example of mass hysteria.
And all these people upset because they can't go out and buy whatever they want.  It's so silly, because a lot of low income people can't shop in between paychecks anyhow.  Welcome to our world, duh.
Who benefits from shutting down the economy?  It's hard for me to understand.  But it is clear someone or some group of people have coordinated this panic very well and are manipulating the media and our fears to get us to give up some civil rights and cultural values.  Outlawing funerals, horrible.  What a horrible way not to honor our dead relatives.  Good night.

You make a number of excellent points.  Whoever might benefit from this is in complete cahoots with the mainstream media. I suspect that politics is in play here to try to regain their power.

JUAN

• Ellevated
There was not a single piece of chicken in the store this morning. Not even a back or container of gizzards.
Merry Christmas

anniem

• Ellevated
There was not a single piece of chicken in the store this morning. Not even a back or container of gizzards.

OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN A STORE, ARE YOU MAD? YOU COULD BE INSTANTLY KILLED WITH THAT RISKY SHOPPING PLAN!!!

(fake panic)

Robert

• Drone Pilot
Wow.  How did you come across that gem [about the swine flu vaccination and its liability exemption bill]?
I feel soooo oolllld, because I remember it as current events.