Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 850816 times)

JUAN

• Ellevated
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #10320 on: May 15, 2024, 02:53:59 AM »
(weak old man voice). Do some people manifest better than others?
Merry Christmas

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10321 on: May 16, 2024, 01:21:01 AM »
Cornelius just called in yet again and commented more on the passing of Barry.
He always asks the guest the same stuff - about end times.

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10322 on: May 16, 2024, 01:32:42 AM »
Noory talked to his guest Jason about the upcoming event next month Contact in the Desert they both are attending.  Noory said there will be an event called George to George with him and Knapp together!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #10323 on: May 16, 2024, 08:08:04 AM »
Noory talked to his guest Jason about the upcoming event next month Contact in the Desert they both are attending.  Noory said there will be an event called George to George with him and Knapp together!

For a long time host of a pathetic radio show, sNoory is really riding this George and George thing hard.  Almost like he is riding the coattails of Knapp... I wonder how much money it took to make it happen.

If Cornholio misses Barry, he should join him. He wails like a deaf retard because he is a developmentally disabled retard. Thank you for your vote, asshole. 
Eh, nevermind...

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #10324 on: May 16, 2024, 08:46:29 AM »
Listened to George's interview with Annie Jacobsen about nuclear war potential.   Talking about recent threats by Putin, George asked her about what kind of madman would sabre rattle with nukes. She responded this stated with Trump threatening NK!

I am not a Trump fan, but Kim had been threatening to nuke the US for years.  The only time I remember Trump threatening NK was in response to a threat by Kim, and all Trump said was he had a "bigger button" than Kim.

Later in the show she espoused nuclear disarmament, taking  the incredibly naive position that the US, as a free democratic nation, should lead the way with unilateral action and other will follow!

Unbelievable.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10325 on: May 16, 2024, 09:11:27 AM »
Listened to George's interview with Annie Jacobsen about nuclear war potential.   Talking about recent threats by Putin, George asked her about what kind of madman would sabre rattle with nukes. She responded this stated with Trump threatening NK!

I am not a Trump fan, but Kim had been threatening to nuke the US for years.  The only time I remember Trump threatening NK was in response to a threat by Kim, and all Trump said was he had a "bigger button" than Kim.

Later in the show she espoused nuclear disarmament, taking  the incredibly naive position that the US, as a free democratic nation, should lead the way with unilateral action and other will follow!

Unbelievable.

Considering the non-troll audience members, a perfectly good solution.  Cleopatra, Cornholio, et. al.

LCD lowest common denominator...
Eh, nevermind...

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #10326 on: May 16, 2024, 09:16:29 AM »
How do we know it’s not Kim’s nukes and missiles that are keeping Godzilla at sea?
Merry Christmas

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #10327 on: May 16, 2024, 10:02:32 AM »
... Later in the show she espoused nuclear disarmament, taking  the incredibly naive position that the US, as a free democratic nation, should lead the way with unilateral action and other will follow!

Unbelievable.

That's very 1980s of her, the default position here in Berkeley.  She must not have noticed that doing the opposite was the final nail in the coffin of the Soviet Union and the threat they presented.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10328 on: May 16, 2024, 02:53:52 PM »
That's very 1980s of her, the default position here in Berkeley.  She must not have noticed that doing the opposite was the final nail in the coffin of the Soviet Union and the threat they presented.

... that's the same mindset as a solo car driver mask wearer...
Eh, nevermind...

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10329 on: May 16, 2024, 03:09:57 PM »
... that's the same mindset as a solo car driver mask wearer...

Or the annoying people driving the speed limit.

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #10330 on: May 16, 2024, 04:20:12 PM »
+1
Merry Christmas

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #10331 on: May 16, 2024, 05:31:41 PM »

Road boulders.

Uncle Duke

• Elluminati
« Reply #10332 on: Today at 05:30:25 AM »
A few years back someone pointed out there was a radio station website where you could listen to the complete, previous night's C2C show.  Anyone have that link?  Do we know if the station still does that?