Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 390382 times)

Pelayo

• Ellevated
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #375 on: March 14, 2021, 05:36:32 PM »
Here is Beaver and the rest of ddd's gang brothers:   

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #376 on: March 14, 2021, 05:44:30 PM »
Dietrich just totally skipped over the Balfour Declaration of 1917 which essentially created the state of Israel.  NOT Adolf Hitler and his "Transfer Agreement" of August 1933.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/world-history/adolf-hitler-zionism-zionist-nazis-haavara-agreement-ken-livingstone-labour-antisemitism-row-a7009981.html

Anyone who has studied the history of Zionism relating to WW1 and WW2 knows this.  It's basic stuff.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #377 on: March 14, 2021, 05:51:45 PM »
You know, I never thought about it, but the Germans were close to Israel and they didn't reach it.  Here is an article about it:  https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/hitler-s-holocaust-plan-jews-palestine-stopped-desert-rats-6103781.html

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #378 on: March 14, 2021, 05:57:55 PM »
Yeah, I have never heard of this before but after a closer look at the source it seems unlikely:

"Klaus-Michael Mallmann of the University's Ludwigsburg research team and his assistant Martin Cüppers said they had spent three years studying German wartime archives, including those at the foreign office in Berlin which had hitherto remained sealed."

"The Allied defeat of Rommel at the end of 1942 had prevented the extension of the Holocaust to Palestine," they said. If Rommel had beaten the Allies in the desert and invaded Egypt, a push into Palestine would have followed and the unit would have deployed there.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #379 on: March 14, 2021, 06:03:30 PM »
This is a PDF of the Mallman-Cuppers claim:

https://www.glscott.org/uploads/2/1/3/3/21330938/mallmann-cuppers2.pdf

Although it seems possible, but I don't see how "plans" for a "holocaust" of half a million Jews in Palestine could have happened without the destruction of British/Indian forces after 1942.  One thing I have NOT studied much at all is the Africa Campaign.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #380 on: March 14, 2021, 06:07:10 PM »
I will have to look at it more closely when I have more time.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #381 on: March 14, 2021, 06:10:10 PM »
MIKE RINGLEY!!!! MICHAEL AQUINO!!!!!

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #382 on: March 14, 2021, 06:10:21 PM »
I will have to look at it more closely when I have more time.
Yeah, I will too, but it's 35 pages and NOT Light Reading...I have learned to be very skeptical of a lot of sources like this because they have often ended up being challenged and refuted by others.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #383 on: March 14, 2021, 06:20:25 PM »
Aquino denied ever knowing or having contact with Dietrich whatsoever.  One of these days someone with better skills, contacts, and resources than I will actually prove it.  Dietrich has no evidence to show for anything he claims.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #384 on: March 14, 2021, 06:23:18 PM »
"One thing I have NOT studied much at all is the Africa Campaign." Me either, pretty much what I know about it is watching the movie Patton and The Rat Patrol on TV. Actually, that is not entirely true. I probably watched a few episodes of that great TV series The World At War that touched on the subject.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #385 on: March 14, 2021, 06:24:36 PM »
"One thing I have NOT studied much at all is the Africa Campaign." Me either, pretty much what I know about it is watching the movie Patton and The Rat Patrol on TV.
LOL yea right!

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #386 on: March 14, 2021, 06:30:59 PM »
Just a quick look at the dates: The North African campaign of the Second World War took place in North Africa from 10 June 1940 to 13 May 1943.

So whatever evidence those two German professors dug up "In Berlin after the war" means very little.  If I were to take a closer look at the logistical capabilities of the Germans to occupy Palestine in 1942, I bet I would find it quite impossible.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #387 on: March 14, 2021, 06:47:18 PM »
Another reason I would question the "German Holocaust of Jews in Palestine Plan" story is:  Why have I never heard of this before?  Because I have done a lot of research on the history of Zionism and the creation of Israel (including the Holocaust and its detractors) and I have NEVER heard of such a thing.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #388 on: March 14, 2021, 06:52:57 PM »
Another reason I would question the "German Holocaust of Jews in Palestine Plan" story is:  Why have I never heard of this before?  Because I have done a lot of research on the history of Zionism and the creation of Israel (including the Holocaust and its detractors) and I have NEVER heard of such a thing.
I know. I never put the two together before. But if Hitler really wanted to hit the heart of Jewry, it naturally would follow that he would attack them in Israel. I have heard of the friendship and aid between the Germans and Arabs however.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #389 on: March 14, 2021, 07:04:26 PM »
Dietrich attacks Barbara Simpson (aged 83)?  Oh, well, now I can see why.  She had more time than Dietrich on C2C!

Simpson was 77 years old in 2014 when she was beaten up by her own daughter? https://www.mercurynews.com/2014/10/29/daughter-arrested-on-suspicion-of-beating-former-bay-area-radio-tv-host-barbara-simpson/

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Barbara Simpson was a prominent television news anchor in San Francisco (KTVU, Channel 2, in Oakland, KQED, Channel 9; and KOFY-TV Channel 20) and Los Angeles from the late 1970s through the 1990s. She was the Public Relations Director for The Cousteau Society where Simpson worked with Captain Jacques Cousteau, coordinating media and the worldwide petition campaign.

Simpson was notably the host of Coast to Coast AM on Saturday nights from 2000 until 2003, alternating with George Noory. She has also been a long-time host of her own show on San Francisco talk radio station KSFO (AM). She occasionally hosted Coast to Coast AM on other nights as well. As a substitute for the show’s founder and current weekend host, Art Bell, Simpson was known for her conservative political views. As of 2006, she writes a commentary column entitled The Babe In The Bunker — referring to her status as a conservative in famously liberal San Francisco — for the conservative online news site WorldNetDaily.