Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12254680 times)

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #123405 on: October 11, 2019, 05:33:34 AM »
Listening now. I think the new ads Heather has are fabulous ... guess she enjoys those FB groups after all!

I've not heard any but something about the show is entertaining now?  Maybe that prep week off was put to good use?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #123406 on: October 11, 2019, 05:36:49 AM »
I've not heard any but something about the show is entertaining now?  Maybe that prep week off was put to good use?

I think it is a really good idea for her to be accepting ads from Facebook groups.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #123407 on: October 11, 2019, 08:37:48 AM »
I think it is a really good idea for her to be accepting ads from Facebook groups.

Real ads?  Nah.

So, would Miller actually pay? With cash?

Eh, nevermind...

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #123408 on: October 11, 2019, 08:58:41 AM »
The kingdom of nye is her playtime. When I was a kid, my friends and I played with trucks. Build roads and towns. Others played house or played with trains. Heather is playing radio station. She's got pretend commercials, pretend callers, pretend guests. She's playing a version of Art Bell's radio show.

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Just another day in Falkieland.
« Reply #123409 on: October 11, 2019, 09:10:35 AM »
Heather is describing her early stages of COPD.*

Since she doesn't play well with doctors, she'll just live with it.

*She didn't say COPD, she's just describing the fatigue from lung capacity loss.

Hmmm....Heather complaining of what sounds like possible COPD; Art had COPD. Well, imagine that.
Guess she can claim even more “legacy”.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #123410 on: October 11, 2019, 09:22:38 AM »
Hmmm....Heather complaining of what sounds like possible COPD; Art had COPD. Well, imagine that.
Guess she can claim even more “legacy”.

Well, the extreme dryness of the desert combined with smoking is not a good combination.

In many of Asian countries, they smoke like chimneys yet, anecdotally, I don't see the lung cancer at rates proportionate to the number of smokers.

I have thought that maybe it's the higher intake of fish counteracts the smoking.  I mean of all the Asian people I have been exposed to, there are a lot more strokes. Maybe all of that humidity throughout the year counteracts some of that damage that smoking does.

All speculative but, combined with her description of those symptoms, it would not surprise me.

If she was a friend, I would recommend a visit to the doctor.
Eh, nevermind...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #123411 on: October 11, 2019, 09:44:11 AM »
Well, the extreme dryness of the desert combined with smoking is not a good combination.

In many of Asian countries, they smoke like chimneys yet, anecdotally, I don't see the lung cancer at rates proportionate to the number of smokers.

I have thought that maybe it's the higher intake of fish counteracts the smoking.  I mean of all the Asian people I have been exposed to, there are a lot more strokes. Maybe all of that humidity throughout the year counteracts some of that damage that smoking does.

All speculative but, combined with her description of those symptoms, it would not surprise me.

If she was a friend, I would recommend a visit to the doctor.

I had the same impression of Asians always smoking but in Thailand I hardly ever saw anyone smoking and no smoking signs were as prevalent as in the US.  I was told vape pens are illegal.  All cigarettes for sale in stores had to be covered up in the display.

I only know one Asian that smokes and she is from Indonesia so I don’t know why I had the impression that they all smoke. 
Are we having fun yet?

Sugaree

• KDWN
« Reply #123412 on: October 11, 2019, 09:59:49 AM »
Real ads?  Nah.

So, would Miller actually pay? With cash?

Its not real ads just a bunch of facebook no life losers putting their own ads in the shows when brig steals them. They prob should be donating to Heather for all the hours she keeps them busy thinking about her.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #123413 on: October 11, 2019, 10:12:52 AM »
Its not real ads just a bunch of facebook no life losers putting their own ads in the shows when brig steals them. They prob should be donating to Heather for all the hours she keeps them busy thinking about her.

Hello sunshine.  It'll be a good day today.
Eh, nevermind...

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #123414 on: October 11, 2019, 10:17:59 AM »
Heather is describing her early stages of COPD.*

Since she doesn't play well with doctors, she'll just live with it.

*She didn't say COPD, she's just describing the fatigue from lung capacity loss.

God, is she trying to kill herself the same way Art did? COPD? Get HELP HEATHER, NOW.  You don't want your lungs looking like this

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #123415 on: October 11, 2019, 10:19:33 AM »
I had the same impression of Asians always smoking but in Thailand I hardly ever saw anyone smoking and no smoking signs were as prevalent as in the US.  I was told vape pens are illegal.  All cigarettes for sale in stores had to be covered up in the display.

I only know one Asian that smokes and she is from Indonesia so I don’t know why I had the impression that they all smoke.

Well, I was deeply entrenched with Pacific Islanders and have my fill of Japanese and Chinese surrounding me. I know a few Korean Christians who don't drink or smoke, they don't count!

My time spent in Japan was also rather influential in my view.  It may also be demographics. Big city, high-pressure, the stresses that would make it more likely somebody would enjoy smoking.

I've also spent some time, way too much of it, in predominantly Asian (edit: and Pacific Islander) occupied nursing homes.
Eh, nevermind...

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #123416 on: October 11, 2019, 10:42:14 AM »
Well, I was deeply entrenched with Pacific Islanders and have my fill of Japanese and Chinese surrounding me. I know a few Korean Christians who don't drink or smoke, they don't count!

My time spent in Japan was also rather influential in my view.  It may also be demographics. Big city, high-pressure, the stresses that would make it more likely somebody would enjoy smoking.

I've also spent some time, way too much of it, in predominantly Asian (edit: and Pacific Islander) occupied nursing homes.

When I first lived in Korea in 1986, they smoked like chimneys, they had this particular brand called Pine Tree.

I tried it and it was pretty good, kind of sweet, without being noxious.  Then I learned there was horse manure incorporated into the tobacco.  Forward 30 years, 2016. Most Koreans find smoking nasty.  You find smoking only amongst the old men, farmers and rural inhabitants of the country.  It is this same set that still eat dog.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #123417 on: October 11, 2019, 11:42:16 AM »
When I first lived in Korea in 1986, they smoked like chimneys, they had this particular brand called Pine Tree.

I tried it and it was pretty good, kind of sweet, without being noxious.  Then I learned there was horse manure incorporated into the tobacco.  Forward 30 years, 2016. Most Koreans find smoking nasty.  You find smoking only amongst the old men, farmers and rural inhabitants of the country.  It is this same set that still eat dog.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #123418 on: October 11, 2019, 01:20:01 PM »

I used to see these in Tijuana years ago. Ok, decades.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #123419 on: October 11, 2019, 01:40:40 PM »
I used to see these in Tijuana years ago. Ok, decades.

I remember Donkey Shit and Rabbit Shit ciggies as well. 
Eh, nevermind...