Author Topic: Shitshow with Mushmouth  (Read 150224 times)

brig

• PUT OUT TO PASTURE
  • Ellightened
Re: Late night in the midlands with Sluruing McFatface
« Reply #360 on: July 27, 2018, 08:14:30 PM »
I'll see you then! Good night.

TTYL  ;D :-*

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #361 on: July 27, 2018, 08:17:34 PM »
Real quick. Look what I just found!
This is what I am going to nod off to...

Lob Bazare

• KDWN
« Reply #362 on: July 27, 2018, 08:30:52 PM »
Not a bad interview. MV is not too terrible. I've heard much worse. I think there is a thread about her somewhere in this group. I still haven't figured out who he sounds like, but he sounds very familiar to me. Not quite sure if it was on TV, a movie, a podcast or just some drunk annoying guy we've all had the misfortune of talking to at a party at some point in our lives. I'm defiantly going to check out some of the older Pascagoula interviews. The incident seems to have it's detractors.
I was playing with https://deepdreamgenerator.com/ while I listened.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #363 on: July 27, 2018, 08:55:57 PM »
Brig and Weiner,,,,,,Say it aint soo.....Vara groupies....aahhhhhhh.  You're missing on the real threads

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #364 on: July 27, 2018, 09:13:22 PM »
Not a bad interview. MV is not too terrible. I've heard much worse. I think there is a thread about her somewhere in this group. I still haven't figured out who he sounds like, but he sounds very familiar to me. Not quite sure if it was on TV, a movie, a podcast or just some drunk annoying guy we've all had the misfortune of talking to at a party at some point in our lives. I'm defiantly going to check out some of the older Pascagoula interviews. The incident seems to have it's detractors.

Great!

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #366 on: July 27, 2018, 09:28:20 PM »
Vara's mug broke your gif
You’re right!    ???

Lob Bazare

• KDWN
« Reply #367 on: July 27, 2018, 11:31:05 PM »
Great!

Looks like he wearing some heavy duty over the top Boy George makeup.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #368 on: July 28, 2018, 12:01:09 AM »
Vara trying to get some traction by posting his accusations on Heather's FB page.
Poor little guy. He's quite the mentally challenged person.

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #369 on: July 28, 2018, 02:04:00 AM »

Yeah, he isn't that bad of an interviewer. He doesn't interrupt too often and that allows a natural flow to the conversation.

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #370 on: July 28, 2018, 02:05:06 AM »
Brig and Weiner,,,,,,Say it aint soo.....Vara groupies....aahhhhhhh.  You're missing on the real threads

All the cool kids are doing it...

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #371 on: July 28, 2018, 02:32:34 AM »
I was born in August of 73, just a few months before this incident. Is it possible that they merely felt the psychic shockwave of the love and light brought to this world, known as WeinerInHand? I'm thinking that this could be it...

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #372 on: July 28, 2018, 02:36:37 AM »
Skepticism of the account, from wiki:

Aviation journalist and UFO skeptic Philip J. Klass found "discrepancies" in Hickson's story. When Hickson took a polygraph exam, the examiner determined that Hickson believed the abduction story, but Klass argued that the test was administered by an "inexperienced" operator and that Hickson refused to take another by a more experienced police operator. Klass concluded the case was a hoax based on these and other discrepancies. Skeptical investigator Joe Nickell wrote that Hickson's behavior was "questionable" and that he altered or embellished his story when later appearing on television shows. Nickell speculated that Hickson may have fantasized the encounter with aliens during a hypnagogic "waking dream state", adding that Parker's corroboration of the tale was likely due to suggestibility since he told police he had "passed out at the beginning of the incident and failed to regain consciousness until it was over".

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #373 on: July 28, 2018, 02:42:02 AM »
As Jerome Clark, writes, "Sheriff Diamond assumed that if they were lying, that fact would become immediately apparent when the two spoke privately. Instead, they continued to talk in the voices of the terribly distressed." (Clark, 447) This so-called "secret tape" was held on file at the Jackson County Sheriff's department, and has since earned wider circulation amongst UFO researchers and enthusiasts. Parker, who seemed particularly shaken, spoke repeatedly of his wish to see a doctor. A partial transcript of their interrogation and of the "secret tape" is available; immediately below is part of the conversation on the "secret tape", as transcribed by NICAP:

The link to this article

https://www.mufon.com/pascagoula-mississippi-case---1973.html

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #374 on: July 28, 2018, 02:53:48 AM »
A sample of the transcribed audio secretly recorded by the police:

CALVIN: “ I got to get home and get to bed or get some nerve pills or see the doctor or something. I can’t stand it. I’m about to go half crazy.”
CHARLES: “ I tell you, when we’re through, I’ll get you something to settle you down so you can get some damn sleep.”
CALVIN: “ I can’t sleep yet like it is. I’m just damn near crazy.”
CHARLES: “ Well, Calvin, when they brought you out-when they brought me out of that thing, goddamn it I like to never in hell got you straightened out.
“My damn arms, my arms, I remember they just froze up and I couldn’t move. Just like I stepped on a damn rattlesnake.
“They didn’t do me that way.”
CALVIN: “ I passed out. I expect I never passed out in my whole life.”
CHARLES: “ I’ve never seen nothing like that before in my life. You can’t make people believe.”
CALVIN: “ I don’t want to keep sitting here. I want to see a doctor.”
CHARLES: “ They better wake up and start believing … they better start believing.”
CALVIN:  “You see how that damn door come right up?”
CHARLES: “ I don’t know how it opened, son. I don’t know.”
CALVIN: “ It just laid up and just like that those sons of b*tches -just like that they come out.”
CHARLES: “ I know. You can’t believe it. You can’t make people believe it.”
CALVIN: “ I paralysed right then. I couldn’t move.”
CHARLES: “ They won’t believe it. They gonna believe it one of these days. Might be too late. I knew all along they was people from other worlds up there. I knew all along. I never thought it would happen to me.”
CALVIN: “ You know yourself I don’t drink.
CHARLES: “ I know that, son. When I get to the house I’m gonna get me another drink, make me sleep. Look, what we sitting around for. I gotta go tell Blanche… what we waiting for?”
CALVIN (panicky): “ I gotta go to the house. I’m getting sick. I gotta get out of here.”
[Charlie leaves the room]
CALVIN: “ It’s hard to believe . . . Oh God, it’s awful… I know there’s a God up there."

1.) A model of the encounter.
2.) Cover page of the report.
3.) The book by Charles Hickson.