Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 896678 times)

Eoraptor

• KIDD
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #10470 on: June 14, 2024, 06:04:21 PM »
I rarely listen to a Noory show anymore, but I had the misfortune of listening last night.  How many times per week does George mention his aunt Shafica Karagulla?

Last night's guest Mitch Horowitz has been on Coast over 40 times and surely has heard about her at least 20 plus times.  I'm guessing Mitch played dumb and allowed George his senile moment to mention his aunt.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #10471 on: June 14, 2024, 06:24:25 PM »
I rarely listen to a Noory show anymore, but I had the misfortune of listening last night.  How many times per week does George mention his aunt Shafica Karagulla?

Last night's guest Mitch Horowitz has been on Coast over 40 times and surely has heard about her at least 20 plus times.  I'm guessing Mitch played dumb and allowed George his senile moment to mention his aunt.

My favorite mention of her was the time the Snorge had a guest who actually knew her and had worked with her.

One of them kept pronouncing her name Kara-goola, and the other Ka-rag'-u-la.  This went on for the entire segment, if not longer, with neither addressing the pronunciation difference.  Solid gold.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #10472 on: June 14, 2024, 06:35:27 PM »
My favorite mention of her was the time the Snorge had a guest who actually knew her and had worked with her.

One of them kept pronouncing her name Kara-goola, and the other Ka-rag'-u-la.  This went on for the entire segment, if not longer, with neither addressing the pronunciation difference.  Solid gold.

The guy who knew her was pronouncing it correctly, no doubt.
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #10473 on: June 14, 2024, 06:56:20 PM »
The guy who knew her was pronouncing it correctly, no doubt.

Of course, lol.

Didn't his mother (and thus his aunt) grow up in Boston, and he in Dearborn?  He may have only met his aunt a few times, and her last name may have never been spoken in his presence.  Not that he's exactly known for his attention to detail in the first place.

Smokin Hot Bob

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10474 on: June 14, 2024, 08:10:59 PM »
what do you mean?

The usual scenario. He gives the scheduled guest the bum's rush, plugs in an old rerun and skips out early. C2C tolerates this because so few people are listening this late anyway, I suppose.

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10475 on: June 14, 2024, 11:32:31 PM »
Maybe one of the PremRat Execs will have a night of insomnia, turn the radio on, and wonder who that senile whisper is coming from. 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #10476 on: June 14, 2024, 11:50:21 PM »
Maybe one of the PremRat Execs will have a night of insomnia, turn the radio on, and wonder who that senile whisper is coming from.

That was the hope 20 years ago..

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10477 on: June 15, 2024, 12:12:48 AM »
Fucktard George just complemented Linda Moulton Howe, is she making any appearances on the show anymore? For some reason I thought she came back as a guest once in the last year.

He proceeded to get a call that he summarily dismissed without listening to what the caller initially said. A man Who made sure that people knew that he was gay and saw a bunch of UFOs in low orbit.

When Cornholio called, off went the radio.
Eh, nevermind...

Morgus

• Elluminati
« Reply #10478 on: June 15, 2024, 02:10:54 AM »
Fucktard George just complemented Linda Moulton Howe, is she making any appearances on the show anymore? For some reason I thought she came back as a guest once in the last year.

He proceeded to get a call that he summarily dismissed without listening to what the caller initially said. A man Who made sure that people knew that he was gay and saw a bunch of UFOs in low orbit.

When Cornholio called, off went the radio.
Linda Howe never returned on c2c with Noory after she was replaced by that former weather girl.
Linda still appears as a guest on other shows the past several years like with Jimmy Church and Whitley Strieber plus her own weekly hour youtube live show.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10479 on: June 15, 2024, 07:06:18 AM »
Linda Howe never returned on c2c with Noory after she was replaced by that former weather girl.
Linda still appears as a guest on other shows the past several years like with Jimmy Church and Whitley Strieber plus her own weekly hour youtube live show.

I wonder if his comment was a mini self-own then. Last night, he said that George Knapp and Linda Moulton Howe were the best UFO reporters...
Eh, nevermind...

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #10480 on: June 15, 2024, 07:17:45 AM »
I wonder if his comment was a mini self-own then. Last night, he said that George Knapp and Linda Moulton Howe were the best UFO reporters...

He's winding down, folks...

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
« Reply #10481 on: June 15, 2024, 07:26:17 AM »
He's winding down, folks...

Other than trying to get kidnapped in Mexico, did momma's boy Snorge ever see the world? 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Eh, nevermind...

Dateline

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #10482 on: June 15, 2024, 09:38:42 AM »
Other than trying to get kidnapped in Mexico, did momma's boy Snorge ever see the world? 

He went spelunking in the St. Louis cave system and went on to call one special portion, home.

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #10483 on: June 16, 2024, 11:15:56 PM »
I believe Linda moved on.  One day, George said, "Whatever happened to her?" when Cheryll Jones' name came up.  Shortly after that, Jones became regular.  That's how I remember it. 

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #10484 on: June 16, 2024, 11:17:58 PM »

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.  Sometimes I thought he made her up lol.