Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory  (Read 37346 times)

Sofia

• Elluminati
Re: Coast to Coast AM with George Noory
« Reply #1230 on: August 23, 2019, 04:57:26 AM »
Seems like GN never works on Fri's or Sun's now.
At least, not on the show.

ShayP

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1231 on: August 23, 2019, 05:28:22 AM »
Seems like GN never works on Fri's or Sun's now.

Noory likes to trim the fat on his schedule.  He takes every opportunity to get out early.  He plays those clips of things he thinks are entertaining like the one with the car crash where the old ladies beat up a guy.  He also shows his dramatic reading chops by playing that tired clip of him reading The Tell Tale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe.  He did that last night.  He'll never miss a Sunday with the "emerging" artists though.  That's another delusion of his...thinking he's furthering their careers.  George Noory ~ Record Executive.

juan

• Elluminati
  • From off the Atlantic Coast, Surficial
« Reply #1232 on: August 23, 2019, 05:53:53 AM »
The emerging artists seem to have caught on. Originally, there were occasional interesting songs. Now, they are all awful. I’m thinking of recording me playing bass (I play poorly) and singing (I sing even worse) “This Old Man” into a cassette recorder and sending it in. All to see if it gets on the air.

ShayP

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #1233 on: August 23, 2019, 06:32:18 AM »
The emerging artists seem to have caught on. Originally, there were occasional interesting songs. Now, they are all awful. I’m thinking of recording me playing bass (I play poorly) and singing (I sing even worse) “This Old Man” into a cassette recorder and sending it in. All to see if it gets on the air.

@juan  LOL!  That sounds like a great idea.  Just have to print out a jacket for the CD case.  What image(s) would you have on the cover?  Also, if you need me to harmonize or sing back-up I will.  By the way, I am tone deaf...I think.  ;)  ;D

Sofia

• Elluminati
« Reply #1234 on: August 23, 2019, 11:00:41 PM »
Noory likes to trim the fat on his schedule.  He takes every opportunity to get out early.  He plays those clips of things he thinks are entertaining like the one with the car crash where the old ladies beat up a guy.  He also shows his dramatic reading chops by playing that tired clip of him reading The Tell Tale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe.  He did that last night.  He'll never miss a Sunday with the "emerging" artists though.  That's another delusion of his...thinking he's furthering their careers.  George Noory ~ Record Executive.
If he repeated each group's name several times before, during or after the song...and if the website maybe had a highlight reel just for the groups' names and a sample from the song, that would help.  Half the time, the name is said so fast I can't catch it.  I suppose it's on the bumper music list.

The Telltale Heart has absolutely no redeeming value whatsoever.  It is pure obscenity.