Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 421153 times)

Pelayo

• Ellevated
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #11820 on: April 04, 2023, 08:31:07 PM »
In tonight´s show Steve Cambian announced his show with Emily Louise will be the following Thursday as he is recovering from covid. Hope he gets better soon.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #11821 on: April 04, 2023, 08:41:20 PM »
2:30:00

At 2:30:45 he attacks Jameson Reese.  Calls him an "Octaroon", whatever that is...But Dietrich can't help lying even more to accuse Aquino at the "306th Psychological Operation Battalion at Ft. MacArthur in San Pedro, CA in 1974"

At 2:24:00 Dietrich claims he "transcribed a recording of Aquino"...NO CITATION as he read from it!  "Served by naked wenches, swordfights, and Bruce Bibee (Temple of Set" Explosives dude).  Accusing Aquino of sending this guy to blow up the gas homes of anyone of offended him. 

https://www.amazon.com/stores/author/B01MSNO9PI/about
An octaroon is somebody that is one eighth African. And if anybody displays racist rage, it's ddd. A jap quatroon.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #11822 on: April 04, 2023, 09:07:25 PM »
In response to ddd´s tirade against Michael Aquino, who is overseeing moonpie´s summer camp for kids in Romania? With the revelations of the Montauk jerk-off parties, who is protecting the children who are around moonpie? And hanging out with ddd doesn´t help their case.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #11823 on: April 05, 2023, 02:16:42 PM »
The week delay in this interview may actually be a good thing.  I have tried to contact Emily Louise, without success.  Her research on Montauk proves Moon was heavily involved, but did not pursue the outcome of the Montauk Project and Philadelphia Experiment exposure as being fraud and Moon's eventual connection with Douglas Dietrich.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #11824 on: April 05, 2023, 02:26:14 PM »
In response to ddd´s tirade against Michael Aquino, who is overseeing moonpie´s summer camp for kids in Romania? With the revelations of the Montauk jerk-off parties, who is protecting the children who are around moonpie? And hanging out with ddd doesn´t help their case.
  I have proven the World Genesis Foundation to be a fraud.  Its suspicious involvement with youth groups and with Atlantykron in Romania remains a serious question.  They are NOT a UNESCO-affiliated organization and I have proven this.

Now, it is rumored (by Moon) that the small group of WGF staff, with Heather Anderson as President (one Canadian, Moon, and two Romanians) are considering a vote to change the motto of the foundation from; "Leave no child without hope for the future" to something else.

This would seem pertinent to my investigation revealing that David Anderson abandoned his wife and two children in 1994 and also lied about his military service in the USAF.

Contrary to Moons claim, there has been no evidence of any of this on the WGF website.  http://worldgenesis.org/

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #11825 on: April 05, 2023, 02:35:42 PM »
Any mention of Anderson by Moon should be considered a lie.  He is not the President of his bogus charity of over 20 years and is no longer welcome at Atlantykon, Romania.  His "Time Travel Institute" was totally bogus, it never existed as my investigation proved.

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2021/12/the-bizarre-mysterious-case-of-dr-david.html

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2021/12/the-bizarre-mysterious-case-of-dr-david_21.html

https://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2022/08/national-archives-nprc-response-to-foia.html

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #11826 on: April 05, 2023, 02:38:34 PM »
I think Emily Louise should be made aware of and review my research and contact me.  She could put it to effective use in further exposing Moon and Dietrich.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #11827 on: April 05, 2023, 03:20:40 PM »
I think "Emily" would be very interested in the connections between Moon, Anderson, Nichols, and Dietrich, and how this has now revealed a bizarre "homoerotic" history related to everyone associated with these now-debunked stories.

I did send her mail today...

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #11828 on: April 05, 2023, 03:50:03 PM »
I also have a hunch that Steven might be getting a bit of legal guidance prior to an interview that threatens to prove Nichols was a pedophile and would, by extension, implicate the "mind-fucking" Scientologist Peter Moon as a willing worker or possible participant.

None of it looks to benefit either Moon or Dietrich,  especially since DDs show has become a total bizarre shitfest

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #11829 on: April 05, 2023, 03:57:52 PM »
At one point today I noticed 12 guests lurking...

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #11830 on: April 05, 2023, 04:27:26 PM »
Peter Moon's Montauk Project has already been eviscerated. But his real name and association with Scientology have not been made public.  Vince Barbarick is a trust fund asshole who after the death of his parents in a mysterious (never mentioned) car accident, inherited his trust of properties related to his fathers' holdings in oil, energy, and properties in California.

Vinny, at age 18-20, suddenly took charge of the family assets and then joined Scientology.  He fucked-over his siblings and disappeared.  After 10 years in the Sea Org and other shit, he suddenly ESCAPES Scientology and moved to Florida and divorced (again), and fled to Long Island and Montauk.  Where he remains.

Barbarick is now a geriatric gay man, attempting to defend his worthless lifes work while promoting a psychopathic pathological Vara racist freak, Douglas Dietrich.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #11831 on: April 05, 2023, 04:53:24 PM »
No one wants to analyze 12 hours of insane bullshit.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #11832 on: April 05, 2023, 05:02:59 PM »
"Ugh, ugh," Snuffalupagus says...

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #11833 on: April 05, 2023, 05:24:00 PM »
Crazy bitch claims that Sting was a teacher and wrote the song (Police)  "Don't stand so close to me" about a student....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_Stand_So_Close_to_Me

Before joining the Police, Sting had previously worked as an English teacher. He referred to the song's story progression as "the teacher, the open page, the virgin, the rape in the car, getting the sack."[6]

In 1993, however, he said of the song's inspiration, "You have to remember we were blond bombshells at the time and most of our fans were young girls so I started roleplaying a bit. Let's exploit that."[6] He also stated that the song does not have a basis in fact, stating that "To be frank, it was right in our market. A lot of teenage girls were buying our records. So the idea was, let's write a Lolita story." In a 2001 interview for the concert DVD ...All This Time, Sting denied that the song is autobiographical.[

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #11834 on: April 05, 2023, 05:35:37 PM »
Where´s ddd, buying beer and coke?