Author Topic: Refuting Douglas Dietrich  (Read 483494 times)

Gunner65

• Ellevated
  • Exposing The Lies & Insanity Of Douglas Dietrich
    • Exposing Douglas Dietrich
Re: Refuting Douglas Dietrich
« Reply #12285 on: May 21, 2023, 05:17:26 PM »
Yeah, after his latest harangue against the Jews, I would not be surprised if he got another suspension.
Someone may have contacted the ADL or a similar Jewish org who finally have him observed...He is the "Son of Adolf Hitler" after all...

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12286 on: May 21, 2023, 05:25:48 PM »
I did find a way to find out if ddd´s account is suspended, but I would have to subscribe to his channel first.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12287 on: May 21, 2023, 05:26:33 PM »
Well, this is interesting.  Someone has Dietrich by his tiny little balls and is squeezing them!

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12288 on: May 21, 2023, 05:28:03 PM »
I did find a way to find out if ddd´s account is suspended, but I would have to subscribe to his channel first.
You can unsubscribe after...my speculation is that he will not notice.  Unless I did so, then he would.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12289 on: May 21, 2023, 05:29:18 PM »
Well, this is interesting.  Someone has Dietrich by his tiny little balls and is squeezing them!
After all these years of spewing hate speech ddd finally offended the wrong people.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12290 on: May 21, 2023, 05:31:10 PM »
After all these years of spewing hate speech ddd finally offended the wrong people.
Perhaps, and it is amazing to me how calculated this appears to be...

I have spent countless hours over the past five years attempting to isolate and report instances of defamation, hate speech, etc.  Only to be told he did not violate community guidelines?  Something is very different here.  Perhaps there is an AI at work?

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12291 on: May 21, 2023, 05:36:12 PM »
It is pretty simple, just look up your subscriptions and if ddd´s account is unavailable its channel image will not be shown. I just don´t want to give ddd a sub even temporarily.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12292 on: May 21, 2023, 05:39:30 PM »
I hesitate to celebrate, but this is unprecedented.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12293 on: May 21, 2023, 05:40:52 PM »
It is pretty simple, just look up your subscriptions and if ddd´s account is unavailable its channel image will not be shown. I just don´t want to give ddd a sub even temporarily.
Yeah, I tried that years ago and he or one of his minions spotted me. He has me banned anyway.

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12294 on: May 21, 2023, 05:45:09 PM »
I just got done listening to the second short Bulgarian interview about an hour ago. Nothing new except ddd seems to have a change of heart, or at least when he is talking to Bulgarians. He spoke positively of Europeans and their culture, the church, and the need for them to start having more babies to keep civilization intact. Not exactly what you would expect ddd to say.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12295 on: May 21, 2023, 05:45:11 PM »
The fucker is so sleazy.  I bet he may be being investigated (for real now) and all his bogus accounts shut down.  If this is truly a second strike he is facing his channel being permanently removed. 

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12296 on: May 21, 2023, 05:49:44 PM »
We will find out at the top of the hour if he and moontard suddenly pop on the air like he has done a couple of times now.

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12297 on: May 21, 2023, 05:51:21 PM »
I would note:  that during all of this, Dietrich and his team have not reverted to the previous allegations against Aquino, a former minion, or myself.  In this case, Dietrich is NOT revealing who he suspects (or knows) to be his attacker!  LOL!  The fucker does not even have time to create a lie about it before he is slammed again!

Gunner65

• Ellevated
« Reply #12298 on: May 21, 2023, 05:55:15 PM »
Dietrich will have to use someone else's channel to live stream, but he will not be able to publish it on his own!  So anyone assisting him risks being given a strike too!

Pelayo

• Ellevated
« Reply #12299 on: May 21, 2023, 05:55:55 PM »
Like I said before, ddd is a recalcitrant little shit and would double down on his crap because they told him to knock it off. And it is beginning to look like his anti-semitic words just may be his undoing.